• Published 8th Jul 2020
  • 505 Views, 0 Comments

Trixie Helps Megan - Brian Sheil



Megan has a bit of a problem at her home. And, it’s Trixie to the rescue.

  • ...
 0
 505

Trixie to the Rescue

Author's Note:

Megan is going through another nervous breakdown. This time, it's Trixie that's going to help her.

In the villge of Ponyville, a crowd starts to leave for their homes as Starlight Glimmer and Trixie Lulamoon put away the equipment Trixie used for one of her magic shows.

"Another successful performance by the Great and Powerful Trixie!" The blue unicorn boasted. "That crowd just loved all the tricks I performed."

"Hey!" Starlight interjected. "I helped out, you know."

"Don't worry, Starlight. I know you helped. In fact, the crowd applauded your participation."

"Including some of the ponies from my old village. I recognized them. And, they're happy for me changing my life around."

Just then, Twilight landed in Ponyville with Megan on her back. Megan climbed off Twilight's back. But, she was shaking as tears dripped down her eyes.

"Don't worry, my friend." Twilight said. "I'm sure things will work out."

"I sure hope so." Megan replied sadly. "I'm so rattled, I feel like I'm going crazy."

"Calm yourself. We don't want anypony seeing you have a nervous breakdown again."

Megan nodded, and went to Twilight's castle. Starlight and Trixie got concerned.

"What's the matter with Megan, Twilight?" Starlight wondered.

"I'm not sure." Twilight replied. "I think something happened at her home. Megan's father said that it's okay for her to stay here at Ponyville for the night."

So, the legendary friend had a problem at her farmland home that left her shaky. Trixie thought. This time, it's MY turn to help her out. First, I better get a couple of things out of my wagon.

Later that night, the stars sparkle in the sky as the full moon shines beautifully. Inside one of the guest rooms of the castle, Megan changed into a lime green long sleeve shirt and a pair of blue sleep capris. She sits on the bed, still shaky and still tearing up. This has been some day. I hope I feel better after tonight.

Suddenly, there was knock on the door. Megan opened the door and looked around. There was nothing there. Little did she know that something long and white snaked past her. As Megan went back into the room, Trixie stepped out of the shadows. Megan, my friend, you're in for a big surprise.

"I must be worse than I thought." Megan thought out loud. "I'm imagining things."

Suddenly, a white jacket jumps out, surrounded by a blue aura. When she saw that this jacket has lots of buckles, she got worried. "Uh oh."

Then, the jacket zipped over to Megan as her arms slipped into the sleeves. Buckles on the back were being fastened as the sleeves wrap around Megan's body, and buckled in the back. As the last strap went between Megan's legs, and connected to the back, the noble human girl started to panic.

"What's going on?!" Megan asked while getting worried. "Where did this straitjacket come from?"

The door opened as a familiar voice answered her. "It came from me."

That voice belonged to Trixie, who walked in with a bright blue scarf around her neck.

"Trixie!" Megan gasped. "I thought it was Twilight."

"Twilight already bedded down for the night." Trixie replied. "So, it's my turn to help you."

"Help me? By wrapping me up in a straitjacket?"

"Sorry, Megan. But, you were so nervous earlier, I thought it's necessary to have you restrained."

Megan sat down on the bed, still a little shaky. "Oh boy. Here we go again."

"Again?!" Trixie gasped.

"That's right." Megan replied. "Last time I had a nervous breakdown, Princess Celestia used her magic to wrap a lot of rope on me. I was so tied up, I couldn't move."

Trixie looks at Megan, and prepares to calm her down. "It's time for the Kind and Helpful Trixie to set things straight. What happened to you earlier at your farmland home?"

Megan was a little unsure. But, she figured that if Twilight can help her, so can Trixie.

"My nightmare began last night when me and my family attended a barbecue." Megan explained. "Little knowing that somebody there didn't want me there."

Flashback

The Williams Family were at a huge ranch house enjoying a barbecue. The parents helped a friend of theirs at the grill, Megan sat at a table enjoying a hamburger topped with barbecue sauce. Danny and Molly sat with her.

"Barbecue sauce on a hamburger?" Molly blurted. "I can understand on chicken or steak or ribs. But, on a burger?"

"Why not?" Megan answered happily. "Anything can make a hamburger taste good."

"She's right, Molly." Danny added. "One time, I had some marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella on a burger I was eating."

Molly soon got the idea. "Oh. Kind of like a pizza burger."

"You catch on fast, sis."

Suddenly, a young man with curly red hair, wearing a white flannel shirt, blue jeans with suspenders, and sneakers walk up to Megan.

"I hate to say this," The visitor said as he starts to get angry, "but you'll need to eat out." He then grabs Megan, and throws her out of the property. "Out, of here!"

Megan recovered to watch that young man walk away. She started to tear up. Later that night, Megan was in her bedroom, trying to relax as her mother walked in.

"Are you going to be okay?" Mrs. Williams asked.

"I think so." Megan replied sadly. "Why did that guy throw me out? I wasn't bothering anyone?"

"Jeremy Lavaton is always spouting off propaganda. Don't let him get to you."

Flashforward

"That boy's name is Jeremy Lavaton." Megan continued. "He always has this way of thinking that I can't be of use on the farm. Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I'm helpless!"

"I have a feeling that this is not the end of your problems with that boy." Trixie figured.

"You got that right, Trixie."

Flashback

Wearing a light blue short sleeve flannel shirt, blue jeans, and brown boots, Megan was carrying a basket full of eggs to the house. Suddenly, the boy who bothered her the night before grabbed the basket. "I'll take that, you brat!"

Jeremy left, giving Megan a mean look. This left Megan getting upset. Jeremy keeps getting in her way, stopping her from doing her chores. Later that day, Megan sat on the couch. She was shaking with fear as tears were dripping down her face. Seeing this, her father came in to try to comfort her.

"Jeremy getting on your nerves again?" Mr. Williams asked.

"He sure is." Megan sobbed. "How am I supposed to help around here with him around?"

As Megan starts crying, her father has an idea. "How about getting your journal down here? Maybe you can ask Twilight Sparkle if you can spend a night in Ponyville."

"How's a night in Ponyville going to help me?"

"Twilight and the rest of the Mane Six helped you out before. I'm sure they or any of their friends can comfort you in your time of need."

Thinking that her father is right, Megan went to her room to grab her journal.

Flashforward

"Your father was wise to have you visit Equestria, Megan." Trixie said proudly.

"Maybe." Megan replied sadly. "But, I'm still worried. I hope I can get through this ordeal."

Trixie came over to comfort Megan. "Have no fear, my friend. I'm sure your parents will be there to help you."

"You sure?" Megan wondered. "What if Jeremy influenced them to think I AM helpless."

"That's what the boy wants you to think. He figures to manipulate you into thinking that you can't handle anything. But, your parents know better. They would not believe all of that propaganda."

Megan's eyes widened. "You're right, Trixie. You just helped me remember that in the days of Ponyland, I was helpful to ponies then, just like I am now. This is how the Mane Six helped me when Shadow Streak caused me to panic."

Megan feels a little better as Trixie gives her a hug. Then, a thought came into the girl's mind. "How did you come up with this straitjacket anyway?"

"Well, Megan," Trixie explained, "it was about two weeks after you made peace with Shadow Streak."

Flashback

In her work shop, Rarity and Trixie finished sewing the buckles on a straitjacket they were working on together.

"Amazing." Trixie praised. "You're impressive, Rarity."

"Thank you, darling." Rarity replied. "But, why did you suggest this particular garment?"

"Twilight told me that after Megan was shaken up by Shadow Streak, Princess Celestia wrapped a lot of rope around her. Megan was so tied up, she couldn't move. I figured that those ropes are very uncomfortable."

Rarity realized that Trixie has a point. "That's why this straitjacket came to your mind. And, good suggesting that I pick a comfortable fabric. That girl might have to be restrained one day. But, at least she won't feel any discomfort."

Flashforward

"I get it." Megan said. "You were getting prepared."

"That's right." Trixie replied. "Now, it's time you get some shuteye."

As Megan laid down on the bed, Trixie used her magic to remove her scarf, and tied Megan's ankles together.

"Huh?" Megan blurted. "Was I that shaky?"

"I'm afraid so." Trixie replied as she draped the blanket on the visitor.

Megan laid down on the bed, feeling a little unsure. "I feel like a patient in a mental institution."

Trixie leaves the room, looking at her friend. "At least, you're not in a padded cell."

The door closes. Soon, Megan slowly closed her eyes, and fell asleep. The room was quiet, the moon shined through the window, providing Megan with more comfort. The next morning, the first rays of sunlight shined through the window of the guest room. Megan rose out of bed, and stretched. That's when she realized that she was no longer restrained.

"Oh my." Megan said. "I'm not in that straitjacket anymore." She climbed out of bed, only to notice something else. "And, my ankles aren't tied together anymore."

In a flash, Starlight Glimmer appeared. "Hi, Megan."

Megan recovers from the shock. "I wish you guys would stop doing that."

"Sorry. Anyway, are you pleasantly surprised that you're not restrained anymore?"

"I sure am. How did that happen?"

Starlight gave an explanation. "Twilight and I decided to check on you an hour before daybreak. After I slowly removed the blanket, Twilight removed the scarf Trixie used to tie your ankles together. Then, she levitated you in the air as I used my magic to undo those straps and slip that straitjacket off you. She then lowered you back down, and we put the blanket back on you. Then, we left."

Feeling a little relief, Megan soon hugged Starlight. Later that day, after getting dressed, Megan went to see Twilight in the Map Room.

"Hi there, Twilight." Megan greeted warmly.

"Megan!" Twilight chirped. "I'm so glad to see you." Twilight presented her journal. "Your mother wrote a message in the journal. That message is for you."

Interested, Megan read the message. "Dear Megan, Your father and I had a talk with Jeremy. We learned that his sister, Rosalie, was being talked down to by angry neighbors who think that she should not do hard work on a farm. They want to think that she should be delicate and helpless. I guess that idea stuck in his head when he went after you. He's seeing a doctor to help him get over this fixation. Hopefully, this nightmare will end. See you when you get back home. Love: Your mom."

Megan closed the journal. Feeling much better. Thanks, mom and dad. You guys are the best.

Twilight smiled. She knows that Megan's ordeal is no more.

THE END

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment