• Published 28th May 2020
  • 233 Views, 0 Comments

Continue, a Trixie Game - zackepic22



An unknown stallion decides to change things up a bit

  • ...
 0
 233

Loki-Sama?

"...Loki-Sama. Loki-Sama?"

The odd, green-colored stallion, still unconscious on the floor, only let out a moan, in response to the disembodied voice.

"Loki-Sama, please wake up."

There was a grumble, before the stallion's eyes slowly opened. "Buhhh...? Whaaaa...? Where the hell am I?"

"Ah, Loki-Sama! Good, you're awake, now to-" An annoyed sigh. "One second." Suddenly, 'Loki-Sama's vision was covered in a white ball ball.

"..." The stallion was silent. Not by choice, but because for some reason, the 'light' shadow field kept his larynx from working for the time being.

"...CP?", an calm, yet authoritative female voice asked

The stallion tensed up, eyes suddenly nearly bugging out of his head. That was...Princess Celestia's voice. What even was this?

"CP, what is that?"

The disembodied voice was silent...

Once 'Loki-Sama' was released, though, there was no one else there, except him, and the disembodied entity.

"...Where even am I?", he asked. "Does the princess-?"

Words just flashed before him...The word 'Sleipnir_Protocol' caught his eye specifically, and, suddenly, he got the reference.

"N-no, you're mistaken. That's just a Neighorse- ...Neighorse-" He face hoofed. 'Neigh-horse' 'Norse'. Really? Is that one of the reasons Equestria was so different/punny?

Suddenly, something flashed before him. Some sort of instinct in him caused him to feel...well, anticipative, especially at-

"...10,000 TP? I don't even remember-"

"You'd be surprised how much of those you can earn, just from hiding things...", CP murmured. "Anyway...Sadly, I can't stay like this for long. My normal 'programming' will kick in soon...And, then, you'll just be another player."

"..." The stallion sighed. "Well, then...show me the options, I guess."

Four silouhettes appeared. One mare, one stallion, one...Foal, and the other-

"...How long has the herm option been hidden?", he asked, in a way that mostly expressed disappointment.

"So long...", CP murmured. "Typically, only 'hackers' have access to it anymore!"

"Huh...Well, for now-" He presses on the mare silhouette with his front hooves

Next came the name

"...Hmmm...Well-" He grins. "In a world of ponies who can't grasp the obvious-" He puts in 'TRIXIE'. "Now, lets see...I've always wanted to be related to Princess Lu-"

A screen popped up. 'Please keep in mind the awareness level of other entities...'

He sighs. "Fiiiiineeeee...OOOO! Better idea~ You know that Magician 'Jack Pot'? I owe him a favor~" He makes the last name 'POT'

'...Not sure if JP is less self aware...Maybe? I MEAN, WHATEVER YOU PICK, SIR/MA'AM'

"Perfect~ Nooooowwwww...For the quaint little town I lived in~"

He spent...Well, he didn't even know how long, until he came up with a cerulean unicorn mare, with light mauve(?) eyes, a mane similar to that of both famous Princess Twilight Sparkle and World Reknowned Fashion Designer Rarity, and a tail that reminded him of famous Rainbow Bolt, Rainbow Dash. Both his tail and mane were the colors of light pale blue mint toothpaste. Or, should we say, her tail and mane?

He grinned. "And, now, to my new body, a new finishing touch~" For the next two hours, he fastidiously worked on her new cutie mark, based on an old fluttertale he read.

Once he was done, there it was, a five pointed wand, with what looked like a moon behind it...Only, it was more of a magic energy trail to him.

Once he was done with her current appearance...He was in his new body. Or rather, her new body.

"Ohhhhhh, Trixie~ You gorgeous beau- ..." Her eyes suddenly widened. "CP, what's going-?"

There was almost a sighing like noise from the disembodied entity. 'You should be warned about basing things too much on current entities...Miss Pot. Feels like you're experiencing some sort of...DID?"

She shook her head a bit, the annoyed Unicorn sighing. "So, wait...You're telling me that she- ..." She grimaces slightly. "So, from AJ-"

'THE LESS YOU SAY ABOUT AJ, THE BETTER'

"Right, right...Okay, whatever I am, who I was...Its time for a new future~" She hums looking over the traits. Only 20 points...She wasn't surprised. ...Until it was suddenly 21. "Did you just-"

'shhhhhhhhhh'

The unicorn rolled her eyes, applying seven points each to 'Smarts', 'Athletics' and 'Book reading speed. ...Although- "Did the Princess 'reinvent' this system?"

'...I don't fo-'

"There's more to life than reading books, Princess...", she murmured. "Anyway-"

As they got to the size sliders, Trixie hummed a bit...Before grinning, making her butt slightly bigger.

'why'

"Because I can~"

Next up was customs.

"..." She was grinning rather heavily at the 'Starswirl the Enchantress' outfit.

'please no'

"Oh, but I insist~'

...She spent 1,000 TP(trickster points...apparently, people who aren't immortal alicorns value things other than friendship more) on the stuff. "Ohhhhhh, I feel so glorious now~", she told CP with a murr.

'...Great. Now, as I was saying-'

"OH!" She's grinning right at a certain something, bouncing up and down on her pony hooves.

'...The cart is a joke item, mistress.'

"Not to me, it isn't~"

'...I'm not sure-'

"Oh, hush." She buys the cart as well...for 6,000 TP. She spends the rest on food, smoke bombs, magician tools and items, and things to enhance her speech. "Since Princess Sparkle Warkle doesn't consider Charisma a valuable asset."

'...Lovely. So-'

"I'm gonna New Game Plus this."

'...MISTRESS, PLEASE RECONSID- ...Nevermind.'

"Thank you~ ...So-"

'No one actually asks if the extra items provide backstory these days...'

"...What about-?"

'The names do too.'

"...So this is gonna be very interesting then~"

'YES, MISTRESS, VERY INTERESTING.'

"Oh, hush, I'm sure things will get better in the future~"

'...Of course.'

Trixie just rolls her eyes, and-

'ARE YOU GOING TO MORTAL KOMBAT THIS AGAIN?!'

"...Maaaayybbbeeee~"

'Please do-'

Too late. She was already doing ridiculous things with her horn, hooves, and the rest of her body.

'...Daughter of Jack Pot storyline unlocked. But-'

"Mehhhh..." More horn and hoof wriggling.

'...Ursa Day. Please tell me you're joking.'

"Noooooppppeeeee~"

'That one's difficult, even on Easy!'

"Meh."

'...Meh? MEH?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Wow, Lo-'

"Not right now. Now, do it...I know two unicorn foals who would be perfect for the job~"

'...How many Disneigh books have you bee-'

"NOPE! You hush. You hush now."

'...Very well, Mistress.' The affability from the 'Loki-Sama' stuff seems to be...currently missing

"Good~ Now, lets see...Oh! I know~ I'm gonna set up the day with-"

'Be advised, making reference to various events may change things significantly...'

"Meh."

'...Fine. Have it your way.'

Before Trixie could say another word, she was promptly booted out of the strange dark world.

'Ahhhhh, wonder how long this is gonna-' ...The disembodied voice just went silent, as Trixie came right back...Clear hoofprints on her. '...How-'

"I DON'T KNOW! I barely even got the stampede reference out of my mouth, before-"

'Before people went nuts, yes? If you're done with your joke attempts-'

"...No, I'm trying this again."

'...If you insist.' The disembodied voice sighs, and promptly sends her back.

------

A whole hour later...

'...How?'

"I DON'T KNOW!", the drenched unicorn yelled. "My plan was foolproof! ...Buuuuutttt-"

'You didn't entirely realize the effects stage performers have on those two?'

"UGgggghhhhhh...In hindsight, I should have, yes. Now-"

'You need to plan these things-'

"Hello?" ...Why was there a sentient, pony-shaped marshmallow, with purple ribbons, and blue eyes? And, why did it resemble a unicorn?

'...Of course she-'

Trixie suddenly stares. "Of course I what?"

'...Nothing. Trixie? Rarity. You should be well acquainted by now...'

Trixie chuckles nervously. "I-I don't know what you're-" ...Trixie's eyes suddenly turn green, and, her hat is replaced by a similar cowgirl looking one.

"..." Rarity is staring a bit at Trixie with an open maw. "Nooooooo, tell me you didn't..."

"Do you know how fucking boring it gets, being an earth pony?", Trixie asks, clearly annoyed. "Its like- ...Its like being bored! Soooooo bored. So boring...So is bucking apples."

The white unicorn grits her teeth. "You meddled with the system, didn't you?"

"..." Trixie grinned at first...Before sighing. "Yes. I know it was supposed to be her big first day, but, frankly, I think it could have gone better."

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS-!" ...All of a sudden, Rarity's appearance begins to flicker...Changing between white marshmallow unicorn, and a scary yet sultry black alicorn, with bat wings, and a misty mane.

Trixie's eyes became wide as plates.

As her former friend's appearance goes back to marshmallow unicorn, said unicorn stops. "...Did it happen again?"

Trixie slowly nods...Before spittaking somehow. "YOU'RE-?!"

"YES! ...Its a sore subject, dearie. I can't even go out on Nightmare Night anymore."

"..." Trixie looks shocked at first...Then sad...Then, for some reason, she gets that sort of look 'Loki-Sama' had on his face, whenever he was thinking about trickstery things.

"...AJ, this is no-"

"No cally me that for now. ...For now, we need to...Plot~ When's the Summer Sun Celebration?"

There was a looong, dramatic pause...Before, suddenly, Trixie's TP went up to 30,000

"...But, I didn't even-"

'Its a loaner. Better make it count.'

"...Hmmmmm. Alright." She looks at Rarity...Then does weird motions with her hooves. "Fu. Sion-?"

"...You're kidding. You're kidding, right?", 'Rarity' asked, in the most deadpan voice ever.

"NOPE~! Infact, you get to be the voice~ Nooooowwwww..."

Trixie started looking over various items...Before grinning at the 'Spectral Fog Machine of Tartarus'.

Oh boy.

Author's Note:

Well, this was certainly a crazy chapter, but, you guys enjoyed it. XD

Don't expect things to get too much less crazy!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment