• Published 24th May 2020
  • 3,533 Views, 299 Comments

Mortal Kombat Legends: Heroes Rising - KnightGomora1994

Comments ( 49 )

So you're going to continue this story through season 2 of the show?

Will the terminator or Spider-Man be added in the story along with shantae?

Will fluttershy ever change back into normal? Also I wanted to see the picture of what she looked like as a humanoid cat.

Also I’ve been meaning to ask you something: I know that Shang tsung and chrysalis are sometimes helping the defenders with defeating shinnok, would chrysalis no longer be queen of the changelings since he’s with Shang Tsung? I know what happened at the end of season six with the changelings being reformed except Chrysalis, but what’s happening in your story?

Will the terminator or Spider-Man be added in the story along with shantae?

11165778
I might work on it in the future.

11165786
Just letting my imagination run wild.

11165858
Ok. As for fluttershy, will she turn back to normal?

The spirit slammed against the mountain wall as the missile blew up against it, but it miraculously survived and shook its head and got back up. Meanwhile Fluttershy shook her head as her eyes shut tight feeling different, this surprised Scorpion as he noticed claws forming on Fluttershy’s fingers, along with a pair of cat ears and a tail. Her eyes snapped open looking to the dark spirit and snarled. The dark spirit looked to her as she got up, and charged with lightning fast speed, and slammed against the spirit, knocking it down. The dark spirit rolled across the ground and looked to her, she inhaled and roared at the dark spirit, literally surprising it, and everyone around her. “Whoa… and we though Flutterbat was tough as nails, but this is way out there!” Rainbow stated in surprise.

You forgot to put the letter “T” at the end for thought.

11167247
She might, she might not, we’ll see.

11165862
I’m glad to help. If I see anymore spelling errors, I’ll let you know.

A young woman, at least a few years younger than Solar Flare, approached with Kenshi’s katana, and Kenshi’s sash around her neck. Her name was Mizuki, the daughter of Kenshi, and Princess Luna. “The Elder Gods didn’t even stand a chance against him.” She told them.

Don't you mean Solar Storm?

11187193
Thank you for the heads up.

11192611
Oh boy. I wonder if one of the DC character would be in the story. Either a hero or villain.

Bolin looked at it and whispered to Asami. “Do you think your dad knows about this tunnel?” he asked her.

Korra turned towards Asami feeling somewhat sympathetic. “Maybe you don't know everything about your father. I'm sorry.” She told her.

You forgot to add this:

“I don’t understand. There must be an explanation.” Asami said after bolin asked her about that her father knows about the tunnel.

11193270
Definitely hero… or should I say… heroes? 😏

11248430
Yep. Hate his action in book 1 and sympathize with him in book 4. I also wanted another one of the character to say that to Hiroshi upon aiding rarity and asami.

Later that night, when everyone is asleep. Korra is sleeping against Naga, who awakens and runs outside. “Uh, Naga what are you doing?” She asked as she got up hearing her howl, prompting her to run outside to try and shush her. “Naga, hush!” she tried to keep her quiet to no avail. “Quiet, Naga, you'll wake everyone up!” She told her as Anaya licked her face.

Do you mean Naga?

11262759
I got that from dbz where piccolo hit Goten and trunks to wake them up and ask them if they can go to sleep now to which they said no in pain. It was to practice fusion dance.

Sorry for bother but how long it's gonna take for the next chapter?

11266132
Oh for the love of, I DON’T KNOW! I really don’t know.

11266728
Oops. Sorry. I didn't know they asked you a lot about it

11267335
How many people asked you about it?

11268653
Boy. Sorry they pissed you off so much. Including myself

11269183
It’s not your fault, it’s not theirs either. I have just been really stressed as of late.

11315133
Ok. But I still think the defenders would meet the avengers one day. It'll be really interesting to see their interactions. I was saying that black panther was referring to the avengers.

Comment posted by L10NO5 deleted Oct 10th, 2022

11457344
I know but it was to feel like the reveal trailer of God of war from E3 2016.

11460581
I mean how epic was it when you first saw that trailer?

11467810
So what if something like that happened when you introduced Kratos to the story, people who read it, they’re minds would have been blown.

Will you continue this story?

Login or register to comment