• Published 10th Mar 2020
  • 1,873 Views, 11 Comments

Death the displased - Queenofbloodandroses



A man us displaced as Death the kid. Now he not only has to deal with ponies trying to capture him. Something is sending armys of creatures to snuff out all life on the planet. [RGRE]

  • ...
7
 11
 1,873

A scouting mission gone terribly wrong.

If I was in Equistra the first and most obvious place to go was Ponyvile, every bronys dream right? However I was going to be careful about this, That vOiD person said that this Equiestra was different from the one in the show, and even if that's true I am an alien, I doubt I could just waltz into Ponyvile and not have problems from the locals.

But navigating the everfree was no problem with my skateboard I hovered over any dangerous flora, I saw any predator trying to ambush me with my soul sight, and nothing in the forest could stand up to my twin pistols.

Eventually I found my way out of the forest and into a large feld with ponyvile visible in the distance. I de-summoned my skateboard and considered how I was going to approach without being seen.

I desided that the best course of action would be to wait until nightfall. I slipped back into the everfree and waited.

Timeskip

I walked into the town, sticking to the shadows to hide from anypony that may be lurking around after dark. But it was hard due to the erratic building placement, It wasn't symmetrical at all!

I facepallmed as I caught myself thinking like that. vOiD did say Kid's OCD would bleed into my personality but being told to expect something and actually experienceing it are two different things.

Eventually I approached a building that looked like a nightclub. I was going to find someplace to sleep and start actually spying on ponys tomarow but I figured I could start now. Partly because I didn't feel the least bit tired.

I snuck around the building, avoiding the gaze of the bouncer and the line of patrons that had yet to enter. I found I side door to the establishment with a pony guarding it. A quick pistol wip knocked the pony out cold and after stealing their keys he entered the building.

The door opened a simple room filled with what looked to be D.Jing gear. I figured I was in some kind of storage room. I quickly found the door to the exit and used the keys to unlock the door.

Finding a good hideing spot in the nightclub was surprisingly easy as everypony seemed to be either high, drunk, or both. All I had to do was hide in the shadows of the small hallway leading up to the doorway I just came out of.

Once I was able to drag my eyes away from the disgustingly asymmetrical flashing pattern on the dance floor I was able to observe the patrons. While I was observing he noted that the Stallion stuck around a certain mare or a cerrtaint group of mares. Some of the Stalions even seemed to not want to be there.

This is strange, while it would make sense for classical gender roles to be reversed considering the Male to Female ratio and the all female rulership. But these mares seem to be controlling these stallions entire lives. Could this be the Difference vOiD warned me about. I wonder what this means for my presence here

But I didn't have time to ponder this as something crashed through the front wall of the establishment, causing a panic. I turned to look at this thing and it was....... A giant floating eyeball. It's only notible features being it's blue iris and the blood and vains sticking to it's back, makeing it look like it was riped straight from a fresh corpse.

I realized I was looking at the eye of cuthulu from Terraria, complete with it's min-me adds.

Music

I summon my pistols and step out into the light and start channeling my soul. The eye and it's mini-mes all turn to me, feeling my power.

I start shooting my guns, focusing on takeing out the servants first, I manage to take out most of them before I'm forsed to jump out of the way of the main eye. I summon my skateboard mid-air while shooting at the eye.

I grind off the raised platform that the D.J sets up their stuff, while still concentrating on the eye. I realized that some ponys are still in the building, frozen in fear. "RUN" I shout before runing out of platform to grind on. I do a kickflip of the edge of the platform and manage to stay in the air long enough to land on the bar and keep grinding.

I notice some more servants of cuthulu harassing some ponys trying to escape. I shoot the servants out of the air before switching my focus and gunfire back to the main eye.

The eye is trying to spawn more servants but with my gunfire still consintrated on it the servants are dead on arrival, still the servants are makeing a very strong meatsheld, stopping most of my bullets before they can connect. "What the fuck? I don't rember it spawning this many servants in the game." I exclaim confused and annoyed.

Since the eye doesn't seem like it's going to stop soon. I deside to try something, and I'm running out of bar to grind on anyway. I kickflip of the bar and activate the spikes on my skateboard. I do a midair grind off the top of a servant, cutting it up and gain back some lost velosity then I corkscrew in the air as I dismount my skateboard with a backflip. Causing the skateboard to spin in a drill motion at it flys through the air and lands on the eye, causing it to stop spawning servants and cry out in pain.

As I flip through the air I line up a shot and fire, hiting the skateboard, causing an explosion that creates a cloud of black smoke.

I smirk at this and when I land I clear it the servants that wern't consumed by the explosion with a few well placed pistol shots. But out of the smoke charges the eye of cuthulu, but it's maw of razor sharp teeth has opened, replacing its pupil, iris and most of its front.

I manage to doge it's charge and start shooting it with my pistols again. It rises in the air a bit and charges at me again, I doge it but it phases into the floor.

I quickly activate my Soul Sight and manage to doge it riseing from the floor. I shoot at it during the brief period before it's next charge. However the eye learned that I won't be caught by a normal charge. This time it broke the floor when it charged, sending sparks, smoke, and broken glass everywhere.

"it's learning." I say as I put up my arms to stop flying glass from curing my face. I figure I don't have time to look for it and I quickly go an vault over the D.J set in hopes that will give me a little time to find the eye before it charges.

What I didn't expect was the D.J cowering behind her gear. The mare had a white coat and an unkempt electric blue mane. She was wearing a pair of blue tinted sunglasses. She jumped a little and let out an "Eep!" When she saw my take cover in her hideing place. I recognize this mare as Vinyl Scratch, or DJPON3.

As I take note of the mare I see the Eye's soul comeing from below at an upwards angle. But then I notice that it doesn't seem to be going for me, it's going for Vinyl. I quickly push he out of the way than jump back just in time for the eye to pass in front of me. The eye charges through the roof as I grasefuly land back on my feet.

As I land I prepare the death cannon, the two guns In holding morphing into the massive guns and begin gathering glaring orange energy at their tip. "At first I thought you were some mindless beast, but trying to attack the mare proved that you are instead a cowardly footsoldier." When I say this I hear a loud roar of rage from above. I smirk as black needless of energy form on my back and the light at the tip of my weapons get brighter.

The eye charges through the roof and realizes to late that it's played right into my hand as I aim my two canons right at its open maw. "Death Cannon." I say right before the thing is cut clean in half by two massive beams of bright orange energy.

Two jaws hit the floor and turn into red essence that flys into me. As the brooch I'm wearing gains a small open maw similar to the Eye of cuthulu's right above its three fangs.

I stand In shock at what just happened for a moment. Then I begin to laugh, that feelt great! I don't feel the least bit tired and the combination of the new power flowing through me combines with the last of the adrenalin from the fight to make feel a high grater than any drug!

I deside it's not a good idea to stay here. I take out my phone and press the Telleport Home app. But just before I vanish I catch a glimpse of Vinyl looking at me with shock and awe.

As I appear back in the ruined castle I fall on the bed and start laugh some more. There is probably a million bugs in this thing but I don't care right now. Who new hunting monsters would feel this Good!

Timeswap/POV Switch. The day after/Celestia POV

I slammed my hoof down on the desk in my private quarters. Damit! Why did this have to happen! First Queen Umbra returns, And Spike SPIKE. is the one to kill her, and if that wasn't enough some kind of unknown monster shows up on the day the elements of harmony are gone, and it's defeated by an alien, not just an alien a MALE alien.

How am I supposed to keep up the hearding and pony superiority laws if two males of different species solve two major problems in one day.

I could easily squash any rebelous souls that get any ideas from these events but that would mean moveing some soldiers that are containing the creatures from the new biomes that have popped up and started spreading like a disease.

I heard a knock at my door and got up to go awnser it. The one who knocked at her door was a maid that was trembling so badly I feared she might fall over. I quickly realized what was wrong and put my callm and motherly facade back up and gave her a warm, patient smile. "Uh, the cake you requested is ready." The mare said in a shaky voice.

Ah yes, cake always helped to calm my worrys. "Thank you fether duster." I say as I begin your walk to the dining area. As I pass the mare she lets out a breath that she was holding. I pretend not to hear it as I continue on my quest for cake.

Comments ( 10 )

I actually really like this, and I think I'll go look at soul eater later now. Back to topic, this was good and I look forward to more.

Side note, sexist Celestia, not a big fan of usually but so far so good

Downvoted. Wrote, uninspired tripe that has all the subtlety of a sledgehammer and the writing ability of a second grader.

1 question. Who Tf would TRY TO CAPTURE THE SCYTHE SWINGING, SOUL STEALING, DARK WALKING, Spirit?

The Soul collector Death

This is a nice story. I will try to put this in my library for future use.

Go Beyond! PLUS ULTRA!

Soooo..... is this sexist Equestria or male enslaving Equestria?

Many spelling errors, but I can look past those, the story is also a bit too fast paced.

Already love it, even if I dont like anime that much

This really does sound interesting, hope it continues, if not then it's it still a good fimfic.

  • OFFLINE last seen Jul 8th, 2021

this is dead.

Login or register to comment