• Published 3rd Mar 2020
  • 930 Views, 23 Comments

Twilight.EXE: Spirits of Tartarus - Tidal Wave2



A mysterious demon possesses Twilight and 3 victims are in danger.

  • ...
12
 23
 930

Rainbow Dash and Cozy Glow Duo Survival

Rainbow Dash just arrived. “I need to get to the Treehouse of Harmony.” She got out of the cave and spotted the treehouse. She quickly flew in.

“Okay, I’m here.” Rainbow said. “Now I need to find out what happened with Twilight.”

-----------

Cozy Glow appeared in the cave tired. She looked around in confusion. “W-What is this place?” Cozy didn’t recognise this cave, but up ahead she saw some strange crystal-like treehouse. “Maybe I’ll be safe in there.” Cozy flew to the Treehouse of Harmony and entered. The moment she did, Cozy found one of her worst enemies. Rainbow Dash turned and when she saw Cozy, her face instantly turned pissed. “Cozy Glow!? What are you doing here?” A thought then appeared in Rainbow’s head. “Did you turn Twilight into that creature!?”

“What? Do you have pebbles for brains!?” Cozy replied angrily. “Your dumb friend tried to kill me. I barely escaped Tartarus!”

“Don’t even try to get closer, kid. I don’t trust you.”

“I’m not dumb enough to come back here if I did that to Twilight!” Cozy said. “A portal saved me.”

“Portal? Yeah… Okay… Stay close to me and don’t do anything stupid.” Rainbow said. “You’re still my enemy, I remember last time I trusted you.”

“Funny hearing this from you.” Cozy said flying up to Rainbow.

“I’m glad you two are here.” Rainbow and Cozy turned to see a glowing version of Twilight Sparkle.

“TWILIGHT!?” Rainbow shouted, getting in a defensive stance. The figure shook her head.

“I am the Tree of Harmony!” The spirit said.

“What!? I thought the Tree was destroyed by Sombra!” Cozy said.

“As long as friendship exists, I exist.” The Tree’s Spirit said.

“So, can we just call you ‘Harmony’?” Rainbow asked. The Spirit nodded. “Great! But can you help us?”

“Of course. I did save you with those portals.”

“That was you?” Cozy asked. “You even saved me? After everything I did?”

“It wouldn't be right to just let you die.” Harmony answered. “Besides, even you deserve a second chance. I’m sorry to tell you, but I’m afraid your friend; Spike is dead.”

“What!? NO!!!” Rainbow yelled slamming her hooves on the ground. “How could this happen?”

“I’ll show you.” Harmony glew and the two survivors saw the meadow. Twilight was looking at her watch then looked up. Suddenly, a black gas flew into Twilight’s mouth. Twilight closed her eyes, shook her head and opened them back up to reveal black eyes with red dots. The vision ended.

“Wait, so something is in control of Twilight?” Rainbow asked. The spirits nodded in reply and Rainbow turned to Cozy Glow. “If we work together, kid, you’d better keep it level, or else...”

“Or else what, ‘Dashie’?” Cozy asked. “You couldn’t possibly survive without me, and… wait, I have an idea! Manehattan! With our abilities combined, we can get a Harmony Crystal!”

“What’re you up to, Cozy?” Rainbow asked with suspicion

“Rainbow, you dunce, I want to get Twilight back to normal!” Cozy snapped. “We have to hurry!”

“Very well.” The Spirit said. “But one more thing.” The Spirit turned to Cozy Glow. “Cozy, you’re going to need a little boost just in case.” The Spirit aimed her horn at Cozy and fired a beam. After the smoke cleared, Cozy came out revealing bigger wings and a horn.

“I-I’m an alicorn again!?” Cozy said with shock. “W-Why!? Last time I nearly-”

“Trust me, you’ll need it Cozy.” The Spirit stepped between the survivors. “Okay! I’m now sending you to Manehattan. Good luck!” The Spirit glew and in a flash; Rainbow and Cozy Glow were gone.

-----------

Rainbow and Cozy Glow appeared in Manehattan.

“Listen, Twilight could be here, so we’d better stick together, alright?”

“Ha Ha, fool!” Cozy laughed. “I’m going to collect the Harmony Crystal! Bye-bye, Rainbow Crash!” Cozy took off.

“Cozy! I’ll get you!” Rainbow shouted. Cozy continued flying away and landed when she approached a wall.

“Well, well… What do we have here?” Cozy turned to see Twilight.

“Oh no, not you again!”

“Speaking of which, you were dense trying to collect that Harmony Crystal alone.” Twilight said. “Now, let me do this quickly.” Before Twilight could attack, Rainbow Dash flew in and knocked her back.

“Rainbow! Thank goodness you’re here!” Cozy said with relief.

“After I finish off this demon, I will defeat you Cozy!” Rainbow charged at Twilight, but before she could land a punch, something knocked her back next to Cozy. When Rainbow recovered she saw what hit her; a familiar looking baby dragon with black scales and eyes with blood dripping from them.

“Spike?” Cozy said with shock. “Wait, that isn’t Spike. What have you done to him!?”

“It doesn’t matter, he just lost my game.” Twilight responded. “So let’s play another: Rainbow vs. Me, and Spike vs. Cozy.”

-----------

(Cozy Glow vs. Spike)

Cozy dodged Spikes flames and shot a beam at him. The two flew all over delivering lots of punches. Spike began to swipe at Cozy and managed to scratch her on the cheek. Cozy had had enough, she ignited her horn and trapped Spike in a force field.

“Phew… that was hard. Sorry Spike, but I need to find Rainbow.” Cozy took off. Meanwhile, Rainbow had beaten Twilight.

“I’ll come for you, Rainbow!” Twilight said. “You only killed my copy. You haven’t beaten me yet!” After Twilight disappeared, Rainbow left to find Cozy Glow. After flying for 2 minutes, Rainbow found Cozy and followed her through a portal.

(Outside of Equestria)

Rainbow and Cozy Glow were now in a location none of them had ever been to before. They turned toward the sunset.

"How is Spike?" Rainbow asked.
“Does that really matter now? The situation is looking grim, but by golly, we can control it.”

“Remember when I said I’d defeat you?” Rainbow asked. “Well… forget about it.”

"You’re surprisingly nice when you’re not angry." Cozy said as the 2 of them viewed the scenery.

Comments ( 5 )

how come the chapters are short?

Comment posted by Explodingkitten55 deleted Apr 24th, 2020
Comment posted by Explodingkitten55 deleted Jul 9th, 2020

wow, you deleted all my comments.
Proves that you just can't take criticism.

...I'm a little disappointed that this story isn't a Mega Man Battle Network crossover.

Login or register to comment