• Published 3rd Mar 2020
  • 930 Views, 23 Comments

Twilight.EXE: Spirits of Tartarus - Tidal Wave2



A mysterious demon possesses Twilight and 3 victims are in danger.

  • ...
12
 23
 930

Can't Run

Rainbow Dash was flying in the sky above Galloping Gorge. She recently received a message from Spike and she decided to investigate in the Gorge. “Hmm, Spike sent me a message about Twilight. I hope they’re okay. Maybe I should have a look around.” Rainbow Dash landed and began to trot forward. She was sure she’d find something out here, but the problem was that ponies don’t visit the gorge very often. At first everything seemed normal; there wasn’t really any sign of trouble in the area. Rainbow noticed how quiet it was. Perhaps a little too quiet. She trotted for 20 seconds before she started hearing deep noises. She looked around and found nothing. Then Rainbow blinked and the moment she opened her eyes, she stopped and looked all over the place. Blood was splattered everywhere. Rainbow was starting to get a little nervous. It was then that she heard breathing behind her, so she turned but saw nothing. Rainbow was confused. She knew she heard something, so where was it coming from? Rainbow heard the breathing again and turned to see nothing once more. She was starting to get rather peeved! “Show yourself you son of a bitch!” Rainbow shouted. It was at that moment that Twilight appeared right in front of her. Rainbow suddenly began to black out.

“FOUND YOU!”

-----------

Rainbow began to wake up. She looked around and noticed that the sky turned red like blood. “That… This blood… what caused this?” Rainbow remembered what she saw before blacking out. “There’s some kind of monster here who took Twilight’s shape! If this is really all that creatures work, I better find Spike.” Rainbow got up and started running in a different direction, not knowing that the ‘creature’ was nearby.

Author's Note:

please comment