• Published 3rd Mar 2020
  • 930 Views, 23 Comments

Twilight.EXE: Spirits of Tartarus - Tidal Wave2



A mysterious demon possesses Twilight and 3 victims are in danger.

  • ...
12
 23
 930

Depths of Tartarus

Cozy Got separated from her monster friends, but continued down the trail. She was certain to get out. Cozy heard chuckling behind her, so she turned around to see Twilight 10 feet away from her.

“T-Twilight!” Cozy panicked and flew away. She had to cut a few corners to get farther away. Finally she found the Cockatrice and Chimera.

“What happened?” The goat head of the Chimera asked.

“Twilight got here somehow… What are you waiting for? Go! NOW!” Cozy suddenly realized something. “No, I can’t risk being alone if she destroys you all...” Cozy thought for a moment and made a decision. “Cockatrice, destroy Twilight!” The Cockatrice nodded and flew off. “Chimera, follow me!” Later, Cozy found an underground elevator and was about to get in, but suddenly, there was a loud bang.

“What!?” exclaimed Cozy as she and the Chimera turned towards the sound. After five seconds, they saw it; Twilight walked in and stopped 20 feet away. Twilight held up her right forehoof to reveal the head of the Cockatrice. Cozy gasped.

“Ah. You trying to play with me, Cozy?” Twilight asked. “I’ll rip your beating heart out of your lifeless body.”

“T-Twilight?” Cozy stammered. “C-Chimera, ATTACK!!!” As Twilight fought the Chimera, Cozy went in the elevator and started going down. She felt safe for about 16 seconds, but the elevator stopped. Suddenly it began to fall as Cozy screamed. The elevator crashed and luckily Cozy survived without a scratch. When Cozy recovered she looked around and saw she was in some dark cave. “Golly, where am I? I need to find a way out of this cave.” Gozy left the destruction, she ended up having to avoid several toxic fumes and spikes. After avoiding them for 3 minutes she heard a familiar voice.

“You’re not dead? ...If you want something done right, you do it yourself, I suppose.” Cozy turned to see Twilight chasing her. She sped up. Twilight almost caught her, but there was a small gap in the wall Twilight couldn’t fit through. Cozy dove into the gap just in time. Eventually Cozy found a portal at the edge of the cave.

“A-A portal!? I have no choice, this is the only way out.” She jumped in.

Author's Note:

please comment