• Published 19th Jan 2020
  • 2,328 Views, 7 Comments

Booty Call - PayBayRay



Ever wondered what a kirin does to blow off steam?

  • ...
7
 7
 2,328
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

This is the worst clopfic I've ever read

Of course. It was Tuesday. It was meeting Tuesday. Yes, for some reason the big bosses up above had pulled this idea out of their ass and had decided to make the worst day of the week even worse, by concentrating every meeting on this very day.

Hey, at least it's not Monday!

You… really couldn't just leave . Everybody knew how dreaded those meetings were, and that everyone was trying to get away from them by any means possible - sick calls on Tuesdays had tripled since the implementation of that rule. However, noticing a significant decline in attendance, management had cracked down on that subject, and absence was now harshly punished.

And now you can only have sick days if you sent a handwritten doctor's note from the hospital clinic itself beforehand!

I’m kind of in the middle of something here.

You texted her back, albeit deep down already knowing that-

So am I.

The reply came within mere seconds.

Be there in five. Find a way.

Please.

Threaten to block her. Maybe then she might stop.

You swallowed audibly as your eyes settled on her. Her normally so calm and happy looking amber eyes were already lighting up with an alien-looking white glow. Her soft, fuzzy mane was standing in all directions, and even from here you could see the faintest traces of a light red fire smoldering atop her head.

Oh boy .

MORE LIKE "OH SHIT"!! Call 911 NOW!!!

You overheard something about a proposal of hers being quite literally torn to pieces, and felt a frown form on her face. She wasn’t in this job for too long, and could get quite excited about her ideas - and all the more frustrated when they didn’t receive the result she’d been hoping for.

I call worker race discrimination on this!

“ Rrrrrah! ” a guttural growl came from the mare in front of you. Your body twitched instinctively as her hands wrapped themselves around your belt line, and your pants were ripped off of you, just in time for you to finish unbuttoning your shirt and tossing it over the door of the bathroom stall.

Maybe a wife beater would've suffice

Truth be told, you didn’t know much about kirin-anatomy. Their whole race had appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, just about a year ago, and society was still in the process of adjusting to them. Hell, all you knew was that they got really nasty when upset - reports of kirin going into full nirik-mode still made the news occasionally.

How many of these niliq rage incidents ended up with random hot non-consensual exhibitory sex?

You didn’t know how exactly this helped her calm down, but hey, you weren’t going to question it. As far as you were concerned you were doing a dear coworker a favor. By… letting her do you.

Serotonin and dopamine is an excellent natural depressant neurochemical, provided that you don't overdose on it!

As you finally dared to open your eyes again, you were greeted with the sight of Autumn Blaze, looking harmless and cute as ever, sitting on your lap, leaning against your chest. Her head was resting on your shoulders, the mare softly breathing down your neck; her poofy orange mane took up most of your vision, but even now you could see the scorch marks on the bathroom stall door.

I'm surprised the bosses didn't fire you both for multiple vandalizations of the toilet facilities!

A fun little romp! A very true selfless act of helping a co-worker in need. Nothing more to it. Nuh-uh.
Banging a nirik is a hot thought in all the meanings of the word though. Also probably scary. Don your fireproof gear all ye who dare enter.

10040593
Oh, you adorable troll :heart:

Oh very nice! Great work.

If I may say, that reminds me of something famliar I and a friend have planned to work on

This was a awesome and sweet chapter I hope they get together.

10040593
I agree, it fucking sucked. Like most things this guy puts out.

Login or register to comment