• Published 28th Dec 2019
  • 129 Views, 11 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Broken Dreams - BattedPants



As the only self-taught doctor of her little town, Dreamrush does what she can until drastic events change her cozy life. This story is based around the question: "What was added into MLP:FiM that would change Fallout Equestria"?

  • ...
 11
 129
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

Cool story. Looking forward to seeing more!

I have to say I am really enjoying your story so far. Keep up the good work.

10394138
I know this is a late reply, (crazy year so far huh?) But I wanted to acknowledge you and thank you for the comment, honestly didn't think how encouraging just a few nice words could be. So thank you for being interested in this fic!

10418726
Really late reply, but nonetheless I wanted to thank you! You've actually commented a few times, and when working on chapter 3 and going through a rough time, I pushed myself to keep going thanks to your support. I didn't say thank you last time because 'i didn't notice it soon enough'. I don't care this time, So thank you Trooper for enjoying what I got so far, and I hope what I (eventually) release next is just as entertaining.

Login or register to comment