• Published 28th Mar 2023
  • 2,625 Views, 35 Comments

Eris's Closet of Fun-sanity - LuckyLooper



After an argument with Eris, Celestia is stuffed into her closet. Sexy Insanity ensues.

  • ...
14
 35
 2,625
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

nice work on story:twilightsmile::rainbowlaugh:

Now I wanting to see how twilight and cadence turn into the dumb butt and love cunt in the first place long with rest characters?

11609028
Sorry! I wrote these based on a friend's pics, and because they never made those, I'm not really inspired to make those. Unless someone pays me, this will be it!

11609151
Can you make a sequel on what happens between the two chapters?

11610181

As previously stated, I wrote these based on a friend's pics, and because they never made those, I'm not really inspired to make those. On top of being backed up at the moment with comms and stories, I'm not really interested, no. I would also appreciate it if you stopped asking at this point because it is getting a tad bothersome.

Comment posted by postonel deleted Jun 16th, 2023

Good stuff! Was the ass clapping stealth section a reference to that one dummy thick metal gear solid meme?

11611978

Yup! There's a couple of dumb references in there. I just wrote what was fun.

One of the best clopfics I've ever read! Who knew Chaos could be so sexy?! Stuff with Discord/Eris just has so many possibilities!

11612286
Thank you! It took me a while for me to finish this, but I'm happy with what I made!

I’d love to see the artworks that inspired this story, but I can’t seem to find them

11613973
Sadly, I don't think I'm allowed to post NSFW links as stated in the rules, and until the artist posts them, I cannot find an easy way to do it.

11614363
Well who is the artist then? I can look them up on my own time.

I wish there was more

This Dr. Pants seems not to exist near as I can tell.

Login or register to comment