• Published 11th Sep 2019
  • 358 Views, 1 Comments

A pink thunder of love - Thescarecrow



Pinkie Pie finds hershelf in a daunting predicament....

  • ...
 1
 358

Painful Love

Pinkie Pie was laying on her bed, thinking about the thing that made her feel attracted to Rainbow Dash. Was it her mane? Was it her magenta eyes? Or was it her cocky behavior? Well, maybe it was everything. Pinkie knew that she had fallen in love with a mare that she could never be with. Or could she? Pinkie recalls the day that it happened...

It was just another day in ponyville. Pinkie got up from her bed, full of excitement (as always). She brushed her teeth, threw some water on her face and wore a bright smile to welcome the costumers of sugarcube corner. After about 2 hours, Pinkie Pie noticed two familiar faces entering the store.

''But it was awesome!'' A raspy voice said.

''Oh Rainbow Dash i am sure it was awesome, but don't you think it was...a bit dangerous?'' A shy and hesitant voice replied.

Pinkie pie greeted her friends happily.

"Hey girls!" Pinkie exclaimed.

''Hey Pinkie Pie." Said Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy approached Pinkie Pie.

"How is it going pinks?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I am just fine, what about you two, what brings you here?" Pinkie Pie said.

"Well we came here to get a birthday cake" Fluttershy answered.

Pinkie Pie squealed in excitement by Fluttershy's announcement.

"A BIRTHDAY CAKE!!??" Pinkie Pie's reaction was heard all over the store.

"Yes, but don't shout please" Fluttershy said.

"It's a secret" Rainbow Dash added.

"Oh, ok got it" Pinkie Pie said with a wink.

"So, who is it for?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"It's for Apple Bloom. It's her birthday today and Applejack asked me if i could come over and buy it because she was too busy helping Big Macintosh back at the barn. Her surprise party is going down at afternoon, we came here to buy the cake and invite you." Rainbow Dash Answered.

"And i just came here for company." Fluttershy added.

Pinkie Pie nodded.

"I am going to make the best cake ever!" Pinkie Pie said to herself.

After Saying goodbye to Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash left from the sugarcube corner and went their seperate ways.

Everything on that day was going smoothly...

It's finaly afternoon. Pinkie Pie started making her way to the burn, bringing Appleblom's cake with her. She arrived at the burn and with the help of Applejack she quickly hid the cake.

"Thank you so much pinkie pie." Applejack said.

"Oh it's nothing." Pinkie Pie responded.

"So, Applebloom is with Sweete Belle and Scootalo at the cutie mark cloubhouse. And they should be here in about five minutes. When they arrive here we will all shout surprise, me, Big Mac and granny Smith prepared an entire buffet." Said Applejack while pointing to the buffet at the corner of the barn.

And just as Pinkie Pie was about to speak, she hears a bunch of hooves running towards the burn. She turns around and sees Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Rarity.

They all say at once "Sorry we're late."

"You are lucky, she isn't here yet." Applejack said

"Oh thank Celectia!" Twilight gasped

They all settled in the barn and waited for Apple Bloom and her two friends to come. About 2 minutes later the mane six, Big Mac And Granny smith heard three filly voices coming from the distance.

"They are coming!" Applejack whispered

The three fillies arrived at the barn. Applebloom's face had a look of disappointment as she and her two friends made their way into the burn. And then, out of nowhere...

"SURPRISE"

The cutie mark crusaders literaly jumped up out of fear.

"What the hey is goin on here?" Applebloom Said

"It's your birthday sugarcube!" Applejack hugged Applebloom

"A a thought you forggot." Applebloom said while a smile slowly formed on her face

"A would never!" Applejack said

"Happy Birthday Applebloom." Everypony in the room shouted.

"We have a buffet to!" Applejack says.

Applebloom looks at the buffet in delight. The cutie mark crusaders ran to the buffet and started consuming food as if they were yaks. Everything up until that point was normal, it was going great, but then...

"Hey ya'll." Applejack shouted.

Pinkie, Twilight, Rainbow, Rarity and fluttershy turned their attention to Applejack.

"Wanna drink some cider." Applejack said.

"Nope, i'm good, thanks applejack" Twilight said.

"Well i can't say no to an offer like that." Rainbow Dash said.

"I don't really want to drink, if that's ok with you i mean." Fluttershy said.

"Oh thank you darling, it's just what i need." Rarity responded

"OOO I WANT SOME" Pinkie Pie said in anticipation

Rarity and Rainbow Dash drank only one glass, while Pinkie Pie....

"Are you sure you can handle more sugarcube?" Applejack asked to a drunk looking Pinkie Pie

"Yes, i am juuuust fiiiiineeee." Said Pinkie Pie. Rainbow Dash laughed at the sight of a drunk Pinkie Pie.

And it was at that moment. That moment of weakness. The moment when Pinkie Pie looked at Rainbow Dashe's face and felt something. Something that she had never felt before. Love. But that couldn't have been it! She was drunk and she didn't have a clear mind. But that feeling wasn't coming from her mind. It was coming from.... Her heart.

"Hey Pinkie Pie." Rainbow Dash said.

"Can you see me?" Rainbow dash taunted Pinkie

"I, i, i." Was the only thing Pinkie pie was a able to mutter

"What? I can't hear you Pinkie." Rainbow Dash stated.

The pink pony was very overwhelmed by her feelings. She was having a really hard time forming words.

"I,I,I need to go." Pinkie was able to say.

"Pinkie, WAIT!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

But it was too late. Pinkie Pie was already running at full speed towards sugarcube corner.

When Pinkie Pie finally arrived home, she immediately went to her bathroom and looked at the mirror. She felt terrible.

"I will never drink again." she said to herself.

At that point, the only thing Pinkie Pie wanted to do was sleep. Yes, sleep. The best cure to a bad day....

Author's Note:

Hey, thanks for reading my story. This was actually the first time I ever wrote a fanfic, I know that it's not perfect but I'm happy that I was able to actually try and publish something. I'm sure that I'm going to write a part 2 for this story and probably it's gonna happen soon

Comments ( 1 )

Well congratulations on publishing and for a first time it is not bad. I do think the idea of starting it as a flashback and then immediately going on to the rest of the story is not needed at least as far as I can tell. You could have just started the story after her thinking back and nothing would change.

That being said for a first time this is actually pretty nice and I especially like the PinkieDash.

Login or register to comment