• Published 25th Jul 2019
  • 1,684 Views, 0 Comments

The Red Warrior - Emerldminer



MMO FF (Finle Fantasy) is a popular RPG in Equestria. There is one red stallion who is know as the Red Warrior, because he helps out low level players.

  • ...
 0
 1,684

The Red Gild

In Game

Town: Halster
Level:6
Time: 10:32 PM 9/11/2XXX

Scootaloo stands at the end of an alleyway, cornered by Diamond Tiara.

Tiara

Level: 12
HP: 37/37
MP: 10/10
Class: Sword Mare

"Just give me your stuff so I don't have to delete you," Dimand Tiara says, pointing her sword at Scootaloo. The sword is silver with a gold hilt. Tara is wearing a bright white clock with blue linings.

"Never, I would rather be deleted then give you my stuff," Scootaloo says, pulling out her katana.

Scoots

Level: 5
HP: 10/12
MP: 2/3
Class: Ninja Pony

"Fin by me," Tiara raises her sword in the air and slams it down. It connects with a sword, but not Scootaloo's sword, to the left of Scootaloo is a stallion dressed in a red cloak and hat. The sword he is blocking with is long and wide with two holes, both filled with a power orb. The stallion has red fur and a bright blue spikey mane and tail. His eyes are bright yellow. He deflects Tiara's sword, sending her back. The stallion steps in front of Scootaloo.

"What the hell?!" Tiara yells looking at the stallion. Her face goes from anger to realization.

"The Red Warrior," Scootaloo wispers, putting away her katana.

Red Warrior
Level: Unkown
HP: Unknow
MP: Unkown
Class: Unkown

"Of course it's you," Red says, getting into a battle stance.

"Have they met before, and why can't I see his stats?" Scootaloo thinks, watching the scene take place.

"I don't want to deal with you right now," Tiara says, pulling out a Teleport crystal. "TP Home," Tiara disappears in a sparkle of blue and white. Red sighs, putting away his sword. He starts to sway back and forth. He starts falling to the side.

"Red Warrior!" Scootaloo says, snapping out of her trans. She runs over and catches him.

"Thanks," Red says, standing up and leaning on Scootaloo's shoulder. "I should log off, I have school tomorrow," Red swipes his right hand down reveling 4 circles. Inventory, Skills, Helps, and log out.

"I have a question," Scootaloo says before he pushed the log out button.

"What is it?" Red looks over to her.

"Why can't I see your stats?" Scootaloo says, doing the same swiping motion.

"Because I bought the cover-up," Red says, smiling and logging out. His avatar disappears into a wisp of red and blue.

"I should log off to," Scootaloo thinks, logging off.

Equestria
Pony vill 8:12 AM 9/12/2XXX

The CMG (Cutie Mark Gamers [Aka. the CMC]) are walking through Pony vill to the schoolhouse.

"I can't believe you met The Red Warrior!" Sweetie Belle says, nudging Scootaloo.

"All he did was save me, we really didn't talk," Scootaloo replies. "I wonder how old he is, he still has to go to school, but where?" Scootaloo thinks, drowning out Sweetie Belle's dreamy conversation.

"Maby he might save me... did you see what he looked like?" Sweetie asks, turning to Scootaloo.

"A little bit, all I could make out was his red fur and bright blue main," Scootaloo says, trying to remember what he looked like. "He also looked strong,"

"I bet," a voice says, scarring the group. Standing at the schoolyard fence is Qwick Feather. He is a black-furred stallion with a gray mane and tail. He always wears the same red jacket and blue jeans. "Sorry if I scared you guys... you were about to pass the school," He says, jabbing a finger behind him. There stood the one-room schoolhouse. The outside painted yellow and the roof is red.

"Thanks for snapping sweety out of her obsession," Applebloom teases.

"I am not obsessed with The Red Warrior!" Sweetie Belle yells, turning to Applebloom and raising a fist in aggravation. Feather chuckles at the little dispute going on.

"Scootaloo, what's new," Feather says, heading towards the schoolhouse. Scootaloo fallows next to him. Quick Feather was an average height for a stallion for his age, but he was still taller than the CMG.

"Besides being saved by Red Warrior, nothing much," Scootaolo says, stepping inside the school with Feather.

"They would make a cute couple, don't you think?" Sweetie Belle says, smiling.

"Your only saying that because they both don't have a cutie mark and can't fly," Applebloom states plainly.

"No! not at all!" Sweety yells but then takes a big breath in. "Thay just hang out so much, even if he's the only stallion she gets along with, they just seem perfect,"

The CMC tree house
After School 3:49 PM

The group put there bags in the corner and sit by there nerve gear.

"I hate math class," Feather says, putting on the nerve gear he brought.

"I still don't get why we need to learn algebra," Applebloom says, booting up her gear.

"At least the treehouse was only a short walk from the school," Scootaloo adds.

"Ready everyone?" Sweetie Belle asks. Everyone nodes in unison.

"Link, start!" They all say at the same time. They all close there eyes and go limp.

In Game
Town: Halster
Level: 6
Bilding: Sweeties' Weapon Shop
Time: 3:50 PM

The group is teleported into a little shop. The little desk is surrounded by shelves and racks of different weapons.

AB
Level: 6
HP: 15/15
MP: 4/4
Class: Defender

"I still can't believe you've made all of these Sweetie Belle," Applebloom says, looking around the shop. AB is dressed in a chain mail armor with a big iron sheld on her back.

Belle
Level: 4
HP: 10/10
MP: 5/5
Class: Mage
Sub class: BlackSmith

"I know, sometimes I can't believe I even have a Subclass," Sweetie Belle says, walking through a door in the back. Inside is blacksmith heaven, with everything you would need. Sweetie Belle is dressed in a pink rob with white linings.

"U o," Quick Feather says, looking at an email. He is dressed in a black cloak and hat. His clothes from the real world are underneath his cloak. In his hand is a staff made out of wood, at the top is a bright red orb.

Feather
Level: 8
HP: 23/23
MP: 28/28
Class: Black Mage

"What is it Feather?" Scootaloo asks, they all turn to Feather as he pulls out a Teleportation crystal.

"They need me at a meeting, something about a Hero killer," Feather says, tapping the crystal.

"Tell us everything if you can," Applebloom says as Feather disappears. Sweetie Belle slumps into her chair and grabs some Iron.

"Ok, what's wrong Belle?" Scootaloo asks, concerned for her friend.

"It's just..." She begins throwing the iron into the fire. "He gets to be in the front lines while we are stuck here," Applebloom shakes her head.

"He's Level eight, so of course, he's able to get in..." Applebloom walks over to Sweetie Belle and puts a hand on her shoulder. "He's only there for support, or if they need help,"

"AB's right, it's probably boring just watching other ponies fight," Scootaloo chimes in. Sweetie smiles at her friends cheering her up.

"You girls are amazing, come here, you guys!" They get together in a group hug. It's interrupted by the store bell ringing. "I'll get it, you two look over the Iron, when it starts steaming get it out," Sweetie says, running to the door. She walks out into the shop.

"Welcome to Sweetie Belles weapon.. shop..." Sweetie looks to see The Red Warrior standing in the doorway.

"Hello, I assume you are Sweetie Belle?" Red asks a flustered Sweetie Belle.

"U... Ya, what are you doing here Red Warrior?" She asks as Red browses over the sword section.

"Call me Red please and the reason why I'm here," Red walks over to the counter. "I'm looking for a strong but light sword for quicker attacks, like a katana,"

"Hmm.." Belle thinks the order over for a bit. "I'll need you to get me the materials for something like that,"

"I have it right here," Red puts a small bag full of aluminum crystals. Sweetie Belle's eyes widen.

"This is enough for two katanas!" She exclaims.

"That's kind of the point," Red states plainly.

"I'll get to work on it right away," Sweetie grabs the bag and heads back into the back. She stops when Red says something.

"Could you add a magical orb hole on each one," Red says. Sweetie Belle turns around and nods. She then slips into the back, where Scootaloo was taking out the Iron to reveal it had turned into silver.

"How the hay did that happen?" Applebloom asks.

"I have no idea," Scootaloo says, placing it on a nearby table.

"Hay Sweetie Belle, did you get a new order?" Applebloom asks. Sweetie belle nods, place the crystal on the smithing table. The two go wid eyed at the number of crystals.

"Wow, who came by, luna?" Scootaloo asks sarcastically.

"The Red Warrior," Sweetie Belle says plainly. Both AB and Scootaloos jaws drop.

"You mean he's in the shop!" Applebloom says. Belle nods, putting the crystals in a heat prof basket and putting it over the fire.

"Wow! we are lucky," Scootaloo says, walking over to the door with AB behind her. "I mean, I get saved by him and now this," The two peck through the door to see Red looking at the ax section.

Sweetie Belle pumps the bellow, making the fire grow bigger.

"I mean, what are the odds?" Scootaloo says, walking back to Sweetie Belle.

"He must be here for a reason besides weapons," Applebloom thinks, walking over to the small group. She scratches her chin in thought.

"Maby he is just here for the swords," Sweetie Belle says, using tongs to get the hot basket out. "Wach out, hot item," Scoots and AB get out of the way. Belle places the basket on the smithing table. She puts on heat resisted gloves and pulls out a hand full of crystals. She grabs a hammer and starts hitting it on the Crystals, after a while, they turn into a sword. Sweetie Belle wipes her forehead. There was a loud crash that comes from the shop.

"What was that?" Scootaloo asks, walking up to the door.

"Here, give it to Red," Sweetie throughs the crystal katana to Scootaloo. She catches the katana and nods. She steps into the shop to see Snips and Snails. Red is laying in a pile of weapons on the other side of the room.

Snips
Level: 8
HP: 20/20
MP: 27/30
Class: Mage

"Nice work Snails, now go get the ones in the back," Snips says, taking a step towards Red. Snips is in a normal brown cloak with a wooden wand.

Snail
Level: 7
HP: 20/20
MP: 10/12
Class: Sword Stallion

"I think they already know," Snails says, looking at a frightened Scootaloo. Snail is dressed in brown boots with chain mail paints and leather chest armor. Snips stopped his approach on Red to look over at Scootaloo. Red's eyes snap open, he reaches for his sword.

"Red! catch!" Scootaloo yells, chucking the katana to him. Red catches the katana and stands up so fast you would sware he didn't move. He runs at Snips, body-slamming him to the ground, pinning him to the floor.

"Scoots! get Snail!" Red yells, a look of dread falls over Snails face. Scootaloo pulls out her Katana and runs towards Snail. She swings at him, but he blocks with his iron sword. Scootaloo starts to speed up her attack, forcing him into a corner. She holds her katana at Snail's throat.

"What in tarnation!" Applebloom yells, walking into the shop with the other katana. Sweetie Belle looks over AB's shoulder to see the mess.

"Sorry about the mess," Red says, forcing Snips to stand. "Snips and Snail surprised me, slamming me into your stuff,"

"What I want to know is why you guys are here?" Scootaloo asks, never leaving her death glare off of Snail.

"We were looking for Quick Feather. Not The Red Warrior," Snails says, looking down Scootaloo's katana.

"Why where you looking for him?" Red asks, pointing his Katana at Snips.

"We were ordered by Tiara to eliminate all the low-level players that were hunting down the player killer," Snip says. Red looks agitated.

"Not her again," Red wispers. "What does Stain have to do with Tiara,"

"I don't know, just, please don't delete us," Snail says.

"Does Red know the player killer?" Scootaloo thinks as they release the two fools.

"Heres the other katana," Sweetie says as Red puts his katana away.

"Thank you," He says, putting away the other katana. "I guess it's now or never," Red takes in a deep breath, then starts. "I need players like you Scootaloo to help out and find Stain, aka the player killer, I need you to join my Red Gild,"

Everyone's eyes widen and their jaws dropped at the request.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, I have recently been watching Sword Art Online, and I got this Idea. If this chapter does good I might continue. If you see anything wrong with the chapter please point them out nicely and constructively.

Edit 7/25/19: Miner spelling errors, manly the name Scootaloo spelled like Scootalo.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment