• Published 23rd Mar 2020
  • 1,947 Views, 155 Comments

A New Life - arc5162



I wake up in equestria after a very long sleep. Also, I am an A.I.

  • ...
13
 155
 1,947

Chapter 1: 4010 BBB (Before the Battle of the Bell)

Act 1: A New Beginning

After a long time of being on my own, 4000 years before the present day, I heard a knocking on my door, a young doe had come to my house seeking shelter, I could tell from my cameras that she was gravely wounded.

“Hello?” Said the doe,” is anyone here? I need help, I got injured during the invasion, and I hoped you could help heal me.”

While she was talking, explaining that she was had escaped one of Grogar’s invasions, I was scanning her. On one hand, I was relieved that I could finally talk to someone else, on the other, I was worried for her condition. So, I finally decided to respond.

“It’s been so long since I’ve seen someone else.”

“Oh good, someone lives here, can you open the door, I need help.”

“Sure, please come in.”

So, I opened my door to let her in, she was a young doe, about 15 years old, she was the lightest shade of brown, with darker brown on her back and head and white on her lower parts, unfortunately, her entire lower half was stained by blood. As she walked in, she seemed amazed and confused at the same time. After looking around for a minute or 2, she decided to lie down on the couch, Then I decided to ask something that had been on my mind.

“Why are you out here in the middle of the woods, especially in your condition?”

“I had no choice,” she said,”My entire village was wiped out by Grogar, I tried to run away, but I was impaled by his blade before I could. When he left after his conquest, I tried to make it to another village, but I was too tired, too hungry, and getting weaker by the moment. That’s when I came across this house.”

After hearing her story, I was shocked, she had survived against all odds and come across this house by pure chance, if she hadn’t found this place, she would have died.

“I’m so sorry for your loss, of course I can help you.”

“Thank you, thank you so much.”

Then she sat up and looked around, confused.

“Where are you, I can hear you, but I can’t see you?”

“Oh, sorry I forgot, one moment.”

Then I activated circuits I haven’t used In thousands of years, after a long long time, I cracked the secret to magic, I built an artificial unicorn horn and attached it to my computer body, with it, I could do magic. So, I conjured up an organic form, one that I could control with my magic, and be able to see and hear and feel, a deer similar to her, about 25 years old in appearance. With a beautiful golden glow, I started to take shape in front of her. She was shocked at first, but when I finally appeared, her eyes widened.

“Whoa, is that magic?”

“Yes, it is magic, I thought I’d show myself since you asked where I was.”

“That’s so amazi-“ she couldn’t finish her sentence and went into a coughing fit, even managing to cough up blood.

“Oh no, don’t worry, I’ll help you.”

With a wave of my hoof, medical tools and scanners appear from the wall. I then lifted her up and placed her on the living room table covered by a blanket, immediately initiating a medical scan. The scan detected internal bleeding and cut blood vessels. With the expertise I gathered after I downloaded the internet before the war, I quickly sealed the blood vessels back together and closed up the chest wound.

After about 2 hours, she was in stable condition and was resting on the couch. I took a huge sigh of relief knowing that she would live.

“Thank you,” she said weakly,”thank you so much.”

“It’s no problem.”

“How long will I have to stay here?” Asked the young doe after looking at her bandages.

“You’ll have to stay in bed for a few days to heal, but you’ll be fully healed in about 3 weeks.”

“Ok, by the way, I never got your name.”

“Oh, I haven’t used my birth name in years, but you can call me Lugh, what’s your name little one?”

“My name is Maple, after the tree.”

“What a nice name.”

”Thank you.”

“Anyway, its about time for you to go to bed, we’ll talk more it the morning.”

“Ok, goodnight Lugh.”

“Goodnight Maple.”

I then canceled the spell, returning to my computer body. As I spent the night watching Maple, making sure she was ok, I was confused about how she could have survived.

“She was stabbed through the chest with a blade, how could she have made it this far into the forest?”

Eventually, I went into sleep mode until the morning to save power, awaiting the moment I could tell her who I really am.

Author's Note:

p.s. I’ll continue this story after spring break, I’m busy with midterms right now and I’m going on a spring break trip.