• Published 2nd Jul 2019
  • 299 Views, 0 Comments

Family Life of Main Six. - Vixenthehuntress



One Shots of the life of main six as sister.

  • ...
 0
 299

Episode 1:

Author's Note:

A/N: Hey there is a new story that I came up with by accident. I hope you enjoy and support it, I take criticism

Episode 1: Introducing my Family: Locked Out

“It is good to be home.” A certain dark-skinned woman named Scarlet Harmony. Never in her life did she imagine that she would have kids. She never would have imagined that she would end up adopting six very kind, yet mischievous girls. She had a very good paying job, that allowed her to work at home someday and at her office on others. She had just come back home at her usual time of 6:30.

“Will you just shoot the ball already Dash!” Scarlet rolled her eyes as the two rivals of her home were going at it again.

Rainbow Dash (11), a girl that Scarlet had found at an orphanage in Cloudsdale… Well, not an orphanage. It was more like Rainbow Dash hated the orphanage and lived on the street, she also attempted to take her wallet. (A horrible attempt at pickpocketing) Scarlet, however, was one of the kindest people in the world. So instead of taking her to the police, she just took her out to dinner. After learning more about her, Scarlet adopted her the very next day. That was nearly 5 years ago. Since then Scarlet had supported Rainbow Dash in everything she wanted to play. After hearing about her love for sports, Scarlet made sure that Rainbow Dash was in any sport she wanted to play. Where she quickly became the captain of nearly every team in school.

Applejack (12) was actually the first girl that Scarlet had adopted. She found her on a trip across the south. Applejack claimed to be living a “good life” on an apple farm. Applejack was spending her days selling apples, it was money, to say the least. After visiting the farm and finding out that Applejack was all alone. Scarlet mind set on never having children changed. Something about her changed and she adopted Applejack. Since then she had learned that Applejack was very ( and sometimes way too) honest.

“Why would I shoot the ball. I don’t wanna end the game just yet.” Rainbow Dash smirked as she was currently up 10 to 0. “Look Applejack how about this, I make this shot you give me your allowance for the next 2 weeks?”

“Why on earth would I do something as dumb as that.” Applejack jumped forward as Rainbow Dash suddenly shot the ball.

“Because every shot I take is always money.” Rainbow Dash pumped her fist as the shot went in. “I win again.”

“Good for you,” Applejack replied grumpily. “You finally tied the score up,” Applejack added with a smirk.

“Whoa Whoa Whoa…” Rainbow Dash looked towards her sister with a confused frown on her face. “When on earth did you even beat me?”

“I have been ahead at 32 to 31 since Monday.” Applejack explained, “I beat you, in that bike race remember.”

“No we tied because I gave you a chance,” Rainbow Dash put her hands on her hips. “And last time I checked we were tied 31 to 31…. Well, now its 32 to 31 in my favor.”

“Nope cause you lost that bike race and we are tied.” Applejack said firmly, “and next time we are doing one of my games got it.”

“Oh I am so scared,” Rainbow Dash added a little shake just to tease her sister even more. “Look at me shaking in my boots.” Rainbow started to laugh, “as I always say, little sister.”

“Just because you are 2 months older than me, does not make me your little sister.” Applejack countered.

“Like I was saying, little sister,” Applejack growled a bit at the jab. “Anytime, anywhere cause no matter what I am winning.”

“I see you two are still looking to outplay each other again,” Scarlet spoke up a soft smile forming across her lips.

“Hey ma/ Hey mom.” Applejack and Rainbow Dash greeted in unison.

“Homework done girls?” After a certain incident with these two. This was a question Scarlet asked every day after school.

“Yes mom,” Applejack answered.

Scarlet watched Rainbow Dash kick at the ground a bit. “Rainbow Dash…” Scarlet gave her daughter a knowing look.

“I was going to finish as soon as I beat Applejack,” Rainbow Dash answered. “Though I didn’t really start on it yet.” She thought with a nervous chuckle.

Scarlet crossed her arms and tapped her foot on the ground. “So if I go check your homework right now, it will be partially done?”

“Man,” Rainbow Dash suddenly looked down at her watch. “Look at the time, I should really go finish that homework. See you at dinner, good game Applejack!” Applejack giggled as she watched Rainbow Dash frantically ran into the house.

Scarlet watched her daughter run inside the house and only shook her head. “Maybe I will give her a good 30 minutes before going to check. Sound fair Applejack?”

“A lot more time then I would give her if you ask me.” Applejack gave her mom a hug, “need any help with dinner ma?”

“No, I should be fine tonight.” Scarlet ruffled her daughter hair, “are gonna stay out here for a bit longer or come inside?”

“I’ll probably stay out here for a while longer.” Applejack walked over and grabbed the basketball they had been using. “I’ll be inside before it gets dark out.”

“Alright,” Scarlet went inside of her house and something caught her eye. “Pinkie Pie! Can you please get down here?”

Pinkamena Diana Pie (10), though she liked the name Pinkie Pie better. Scarlet always wondered one thing about her. How could a child as nice, as funny, and such a joy to be around not be adopted on sight? Scarlet found Pinkie Pie in an orphanage on a trip of hers. Pinkie Pie was actually trying to “promote” other kids to be adopted. Stating that “I don’t mind staying here. As long as my friends are happy then I will be happy.” Scarlet adopted Pinkie Pie (much to her surprise), and since that day. She had grown used to the girl's antics, she throws parties for nearly everything. For the first year she lived with her, Pinkie insisted on throwing a party every single month on the 12. Since she had adopted her on February 12. Pinkie wanted to have a monthly party to celebrate. (Something Scarlet had to put an end to after 5 months)

With that call, a pink poofy haired girl came sliding down the stair’s railing and landed on her feet in front of her. “Pinkie Pie reporting for duty.” She declared with a salute. “What can I do for you today mommy?”

“Well for starters you can...” Scarlet took her fun-loving daughter by the shoulder and showed her the mess in the front hallway. “Clean up the mess of streamers, balloons, and ribbons.” Scarlet could hide her smile no matter if she tried. “I thought we agreed you were gonna keep your party stuff in the hallway closet?”

“Oh right, see my friend Cheerilee birthday was today. So I thought what if I throw her a surprise party in class today. So I had to bring all of this stuff with me on the bus and then had to take them back.” Pinkie Pie cheerfully explained as she went to work cleaning. “All of this must have fallen out when I emptied my party pack today.”

“Just make sure to empty your bag in that closet next time.” Scarlet rubbed her daughter’s hair. “Also I need your help tonight with dessert? Anything special you wanna make with me today?”

“Oh, I have an idea,” before Scarlet could react Pinkie Pie ran up the steps. “I’ll get my cookbook!”

“Finish the cleaning when you get back downstairs please.”

“Ok!" Pinke called back.

Scarlet jumped as something ran over her foot. “What on earth!” Scarlet looked down and found a small hamster on the floor. “Why are you way down here?” Scarlet held her hand out and the hamster named Spots crawled onto her hand. “Let’s get you back to your momma.”

Scarlet climbed up the stairs and to the first door on the right. The room that Pinkie Pie and a certain pinked haired animal lover shared. She could hear the frantic sounds of distress coming from the door. When she opened the door, she found Fluttershy’s side of the room a mess.

“Where is he?!” Fluttershy was currently under her bed trying to find one of her many pets. Scarlet coughed grabbing her daughter attention, Fluttershy’s eyes lit up in glee as she saw what was in her mom's hand. “You found him!” Fluttershy ran over and took her small friend in her hands.

Fluttershy (11) was a quiet spoke spoken girl in the orphanage she was at in Cloudsdale. She was way too quiet sometimes, and let a lot of people walk over her at the orphanage. Scarlet had to admit, she didn’t even know Fluttershy was there until that night. Fluttershy was sitting outside softly singing and petting a cat. Scarlet adopted Fluttershy and her cat Mittens. Since then Flutter’s animal friends had grown from her cat to one of families two dogs, to hamster, a parrot, a tortoise, a fish tank, and finally a Hedgehog.

“I found him downstairs. Do you have any idea how he got down here?” Scarlet asked.

“I think that Pinkie left the door open,” Fluttershy looked towards Pinkie who was flipping through her cookbook.

“Sorry about that Fluttershy,” Pinkie Pie apologized with a small smile.

“Just please close the door when I have Spots getting some exercise.” Scarlet smiled as the small hamster nearly melted in Fluttershy’s hand as she softly petted him.

“How was school today Fluttershy?” Scarlet asked, “was there any problems today with anyone?” Fluttershy was usually an easy target for a certain group of bullies.

“It was fine they didn’t bother me today… they were messing with someone else.” Fluttershy answered with a heavy sigh.

“Well then looks like I need to make a phone call tonight.” Scarlet thought as she ran a hand through Fluttershy’s long pink hair. “Don’t worry about anything Fluttershy ok?”

“Yes mom,” Scarlet gave one more smile before leaving the room.

“Oh come now,” Scarlet’s turned towards the room behind her. “Come now Rarity this isn’t that hard.”

Scarlet knocked on the door, “Rarity are you alright?” She asked the dark purple haired girl.

Rarity (13) was the oldest girl in the house. Scarlet found Rarity in an orphanage near Canterlot. Rarity was a polite, kind, and generous girl. Something that Scarlet found really good. Ever since she had taken in Rarity, she had found out about her love for fashion. So Scarlet made Rarity’s day when she announced that she had contacts in the fashion industry and one of them wanted to meet her. Since then Rarity had been working on her idea. Scarlet had no problem buying Rarity anything she needed when she was working on an outfit. For just a 12-year-old, she had some really good skills when it comes to sewing and designing.

“I am quite alright mother,” Scarlet watched Rarity tear a paper out of her notebook. “Just having a little trouble, with a certain design.” Rarity was lying stomach first on her bed, tapping the pencil against her jaw. Scarlet walked over and took one of the crumpled up pieces of paper and looked it over.

Scarlet’s eyes went wide, “are you joking?!” Scarlet held it up to Rarity. “This is amazing.”

“Of course it is amazing but it doesn’t catch my eye as truly magnificent,” Rarity stood up and went to her drawing board. “I need to use a bigger pad.”

“Alright, I’ll leave you be then Rarity. Also just a reminder it is your turn to help me with the dishes tonight.” Scarlet gave Rarity a small kiss on her cheek and took her leave.

Scarlet took one step and nearly ran into her last daughter. “Twilight Sparkle!” Scarlet gently scolded, “how many times do I have to tell you to at least close your book when you are walking.”

“Oops Sorry,” a purple-haired with a pink streak girl apologized.

Twilight (11). The newest addition to her family, she had adopted Twilight only 5 months ago. She had gone to visit the orphanage she found Rarity at, to see how they were doing. She found Twilight sitting on a swing calming reading a book. Scarlet then found out that Twilight was found in the Canterlot library hiding out there. Scarlet took the girl in and while she was a bit new to the idea of sharing a home with 5 other girls. Twilight eventually started to come around. The first thing Scarlet did for the girl was get her a library card. She had also bought Twilight anything she wanted since she loved to experiment in the science lab. Her only rule was that she did it outside.

“Sorry about that mom,” Twilight adjusted her glasses a bit. “I was just…”

“So interesting in my book,” Scarlet placed a hand on her head. “I know, just try to be a little more careful. Ok?”

“Alright… oh yeah.” Twilight set her book down and reached into her backpack. “We got our math tests back.”

“Let me guess,” Scarlet smiled as she took the paper. “Once again another A+!” Scarlet kneeled down and pulled Twilight into a close hug. “Why am I not surprised. I am so proud of you Twilight.”

“Thank you,” Twilight smiled. “I'm gonna go help Rainbow Dash with her math homework. She is having a little trouble with long division.”

“I’ll let you get right to it then.” Scarlet gave her one last hug before heading to her room.

Her family was a good one there are good times and bad times. But no matter what, she loved them all.

Episode 2: Locked out.

“Twilight it is ok,” Applejack watched as Twilight frantically went through her pockets.

“Where is it!” Twilight had flipped her pocket out nearly 20 times by this point. “I just had it, there is no way!”

“Twilight it is ok darling,” Rarity placed a hand on her shoulder. “So you left the key at school, everyone does it.”

“No there is no way I left the key at school!” Twilight spun around and faced her sisters. “Did anyone hear anything as we got off the bus?”

“You know that the bus is so loud when we get off school.” Rainbow Dash was sitting on the grass with her legs crossed. “Even if you accidentally dropped the key, we wouldn’t have heard it.”

“This is horrible,” Twilight began to frantically pace back and forth of the grass. “This is the worst possible thing ever!” Twilight threw her hands up into the air.

“Twilight you just misplaced the key.” Fluttershy spoke up, “how about we just go over to Ms. Rose’s house and ask to call mom.”

“No way!” Fluttershy jumped as Twilight suddenly shouted that out. “Don’t you understand, she trusted me with that key. She can never find out that I lost the key in the first place.”

“No, she won’t silly.” Pinkie Pie was sitting on one of the many law chairs they kept outside. “Sure she might be a little disappointed in you since you lost the key that she trusted you with. Now she is gonna have to drive all the way back from work, to let us in and then go back since she won’t be back home until 8 o'clock. Because she has that super duper important meeting today with her boss about a promotion. As well as another meeting with her coworkers tonight. Now she might lose…” Before Pinkie could keep on going and put more stress on Twilight. Rarity reached over and covered Pinkie’s mouth with her hand.

“Please ignore her Twilight,” Rarity gave Pinkie a sharp poke onto her side making her squeal. “Sometimes she just doesn’t know when to stop… Now yes mother will be a little upset, though she will understand. This was just an honest mistake.”

Twilight buried her face in her hands. Suddenly an idea came to her mind. “What if we do this, we get inside of the house without using the key.”

“And how in God’s name are we gonna go and do that?” Applejack asked.

“Think about it, there have to be lots of ways to get inside the house without that key.” Twilight looked at Rarity, “Rarity give me one of your bobby pins.”

Rarity hesitantly reached up and grabbed one from her hair. “I hope you don’t do anything foolish Twilight.”

“Oh don’t worry,” Twilight adjusted the bobby pin stuck one end into the lock. “I used to pick the lock of the Canterlot Library whenever I was locked out… don’t tell mom I did that.” Twilight had read a book on lockpicking. A skilled she had used to get into the Canterlot library when she lived there in secret. So she had a general idea of how to get this door open.

A couple minutes later. “Twilight are you ok?” Fluttershy spoke up as Twilight seemed to have a very strained face now.

“Just fine!” She snapped, “I don’t get it. Why won’t this stupid thing work!”

“Oh, you didn’t know.” Everyone turned and looked at Pinkie Pie. “Mom had these lock reinforced a year ago after someone broke in. You are gonna need like… a really really big bobby pin or the key to get in.”

“Ok.” Twilight took the pin out and threw it as far as she could in frustration. Twilight walked over and into the backyard towards the large shed in the yard where she kept her inventions. “Time for plan b!”

“Are you sure we can’t just ask Ms. Rose to use her phone.” Fluttershy looked up at her bedroom window. “I know my friends are probably getting a little hungry and want Dinner.”

“I know Winona probably want her food right about now.” While Fluttershy had a lot of pets. Applejack did come to the house with a puppy when Scarlet adopted her. A fun-loving dog named Winona. Almost like magic, a bark was heard and two dogs came running from the backyard. “There’s my pretty girl.” Applejack laughed as she was knocked onto her back by her loving dog. “Couldn’t wait to see me could ya?”

“Snowflake,” Fluttershy wrapped her arms around her one of her many best friends. The snow-white husky pup gladly licked her face making her laugh. “I’m home, who is a good girl Snowflake you are yes you are.”

Twilight came out of the shed with a black suitcase. “Alright time for operation spiderwoman. Rainbow Dash I need your help with this one.”

“Alright, I’m game.” A quick change later, Rainbow Dash was looking down at purple gloves and boots on her now. “Ok… what are these things?”

“These are my wall climbers, the bottom of the shoes and the gloves mimic how spiders climb objects.” Twilight pointed towards the window, “that is my window. You are going to climb up there and open it. Then just come down and open the door.”

“Awesome,” Rainbow ran toward the wall and began to climb up like a spider. “Twilight I will give you the rest of my allowance if you let me keep these.”

“Open the door and you can have them for free.” Twilight smiled as she watched her sister climb up with ease.

“Applejack what are you doing?” Rarity questioned as she watched Applejack move the trampoline under Rainbow Dash.

“Just in case this goes as wrong as I think it is.” Applejack stepped back, and sure enough Rainbow Dash barely got halfway when. The gloves lost there sticky grip and she fell off of the wall. Rainbow Dash landed back first on the trampoline and bounced high into the air. After a couple more bounces she finally stopped and laid down. “See knew that was gonna happen eventually. You ok Dash?”

“That was awesome!” Rainbow Dash jumped off the trampoline, “let’s go again!”

“Why didn’t it work?” Twilight placed a hand on the glove. “It isn’t sticky anymore.” Twilight growled, “alright don’t worry everyone I have a plan C.” Twilight stomped towards her shed. “And this time it will work perfectly.”

“Are you sure we can’t just ask Ms. Rose for help?” asked Fluttershy.

“No!” Twilight went inside and came back with what looked to a t-shirt gun. “Alright Pinkie Pie you are going to follow me.” Twilight went over to their treehouse. Twilight shot what looked to be a suction cuff and it landed right above her window. A wired was now connecting the tree house to the house. “Pinkie here is what you are going to do. You are going to walk across the rope, you are the only one with the balance to do so.”

“Okie Dokie Twily,” Pinkie Pie answered.

“Now wait just a cotton pickin minute!” Applejack watched as Pinkie Pie started walking perfectly across the line. “Pinkie Pie you turn around this instance before you fall and break something!”

“Don’t worry Applejack.” Pinkie Pie called out. “I’ve done things like this so many times.”

“I doubt that she will fall.” Rarity had taken a seat in a lawn chair and started doing her homework. “This is Pinkie Pie we are talking about.”

“I still think is just plain dumb,” said Applejack. “What’s the harm in asking for a little help?”

Pinkie Pie made it to the other side and tried the window. “Hey, Twilight!”

“What is it!”

“Your window is locked!”

Silence… “OH COME ON!”

Once Pinkie Pie was safely back on the ground. Twilight went back to pacing back and forth on the lawn. “Alright plan D.”

“Ok before we hear this plan. I as the second oldest am putting muh foot down!” Applejack shot Twilight with a scolding glare. “If this plan involves any more dangerous acts. I’m going right to Ms. Fred’s and calling ma this instance.”

“It won’t,” Twilight pointed towards the door. “Applejack we all know that you are the strongest one here.”

“Where are you going with this Twi?” Applejack thought.

“You are going to kick the door in.” Applejack blinked a couple of times before walking over to the fence. “Wait where are you going?!”

“To do what we should have done in the first dang place.” Applejack jumped as Twilight wrapped herself around her leg. “What are you doing!”

“Please just give me two more and we can go get help… please Applejack.” Applejack sighed, “just two more I promise this is all I need.”

“Fine!” Applejack walked over to a lawn chair. “You have two, and then whether you like it or not. I am going next door and getting help, but let me ask you this?” Applejack gave Twilight a look, “what do you plan to do tomorrow if you don’t find that key? We just gonna keep breaking in the house?”

Twilight went quiet, “I know I can find the key tomorrow.”

“Alright.” Applejack walked over to a lawn chair and pulled her hat over her head. “Will then wake me when you are done with this foolishness.”

“I got it!” Twilight facepalmed. “I cannot believe I didn’t think of this.” Twilight walked over to the dog door. “We just need to climb through the door!”

“Twilight Darling.” Rarity finally spoke up, “I understand that you are distressed. But think rationally.” Rarity pointed towards the door. “We cannot fit in there!”

“Maybe I can’t fit and you can’t fit.” Twilight turned towards Fluttershy, “but she could fit…….”.

“Are you ok Fluttershy?” Rainbow Dash asked.

To make a long story short, the plan didn’t work and Fluttershy got stuck halfway through the door. “Can we please call mom now?”

“Alright, that’s tears it!” Applejack stood from her seat. “I’m done with this,” once again she found Twilight wrapped around her leg. “Twilight let go of me!”

“You promised that I had two more plans so technically I have one more!” Twilight begged.

“I also said that if this plan was dangerous that I would go and call mom.” Applejack gentle pulled herself free and pointed towards Fluttershy. “Fluttershy is stuck in the door and cannot get out. If ya ask me. That is pretty dangerous.”

“Just one more plan ok,” Applejack once again sighed.

“One more, after that I’m going.” Applejack took a seat once again as Twilight ran into her shed once again.

“Aren’t you being a little too harsh?” Rarity placed a hand on Applejack’s shoulder. “I know that Twilight is being a little irrational? But to be fair, she never loses things. She is still new here, and I know she just wants to impress mom.”

“I know,” Applejack nodded her head. “But I told her no more dangerous plans. Now we got Fluttershy stuck in the dog door like some kind of animal. You doing alright Fluttershy?!”

“Yes,” A muffled voice came out. “But could someone please get me out soon?”

“Don’t worry Fluttershy,” Applejack folded her arms over her chest. A loud crack of thunder aught all of them off guard. “Oh for the love of.”

“Relax,” Rarity reached into her bag and pulled out an umbrella. “I am sure that it will not go that far.” After a few minutes, the rain began to come down a little bit. Finally, Twilight came out of her shed and walked over to Applejack with her head down.

“Can you call mom to come let us in the house please?”

“Nope.” Applejack wrapped an arm around her shoulders. “You are going to call and explain that ya left the key at school.”

“Do I have too?” A stern look from Applejack stopped her from asking any more questions. A short walk over to their kind neighbor. Summer Rose.

“Afternoon girls, is there a reason why you are outside in the rain?” Summer Rose asked as she stepped aside. “Come on in and get out of the cold rain.”

“Can I use your phone?”

Scarlet came home about 20 minutes later. Along with two of her co-workers to help get Fluttershy out of the dog door. “Alright girl I have to head back to the office, I left money if you wanna order some food.” Scarlet looked over at Twilight who was sitting on the couch. “Twilight, I want you to wait in your room for me ok?” A soft nod from Twilight was her response.

Twilight walked into the room she shared with Applejack and laid down. A couple minutes later, someone knocked on the door. “What do you want Applejack?”

“I was gonna ask, what ya want on that pizza Rarity about to order?” Applejack sat down on her little sister bed.

“I’m not hungry.”

“I’m still gonna bring you some food.” Applejack stood up, “I also know your a little sad right now, just don’t forget ya homework ok?”

“I just wanna be alone right now.” Applejack patted Twilight on the back, “and I'm sorry for today.”

“Don’t you worry about it,” Applejack smiled as she left the room. “Also,” Applejack turned back, “there is nothing wrong in asking for a little help.”

Scarlet came back to her house at around 7:30. To where she immediately went upstairs and knocked on the door. “Twilight I’m gonna come in,” Twilight said nothing but turned away from her mom. “So wanna explain to me why you thought that climbing up the side of the house. Using a rope to walk across to your window, and then getting Fluttershy stuck in the dog door. When you could have just called and told me that you misplaced the key.” Scarlet took a seat on Twilight’s bed. “Twilight talk to me please.”

“I didn’t wanna disappoint you.”

“Look at me Twilight.” Twilight slowly sat up and wiped her face. Scarlet gave a soft smile and lifted Twilight up sitting her on her lap. “Much better, now please talk to me, sweetie.”

Twilight slowly placed her head again her mom’s chest. “I panicked, I knew you had those important meetings today. I didn’t think I was gonna lose the key, and I didn’t want you to lose an opportunity because I wasn’t responsible.”

“Twilight listen to me very carefully.” Scarlet ran a hand through Twilight’s purple hair. “I could care less about any opportunity. As long as my children are safe and sound. I do not care, I could be offered a chance to take over the company. If one of you were in danger, or need my help. I would throw everything away to come and help you.”

“Sorry, mom I really mean that.” Twilight wrapped her arms around her mom.

“It isn’t me that you should be apologizing to my dear. I think you owe everyone an apology for this mistake.” Scarlet smiled and that smile became a firm look. “Though I think that can wait since we still need to go over your punishment.”

“Punishment?” Twilight face fell a bit.

“Yes, ma’am. For starters, you are gonna clean the brown fingerprints marks off the side of the house. You going to take down the rope that now connects your room to the tree house. Lastly, you are going to be doing Fluttershy’s chores for the next 2 weeks. It is only fair since she got stuck in the dog door, because of your plan.”

“Yes mom,” Twilight suddenly giggled as Scarlet smushed her face together with her hands. “Stop it!”

“And this is for frowning all evening like your sister said.” Scarlet went from smushing her face to0 tickling her ribs.

Twilight was a good kid in nature, but when she overthinks things… well. Insanity follows close by.

Next Time: Episode 2: Sisterly Bickering: In Charge.
Sisterly Bickering, Rarity and Rainbow Dash have been sharing a room since they moved in. After a certain incident, the girls are now at each other's throats.

In Charge, Scarlet has to leave for the weekend for work. Instead of hiring Ms. Summer Rose like always. Scarlet leaves Applejack and Rarity in charge of the house for the weekend.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment