• Published 11th Jul 2019
  • 997 Views, 4 Comments

Gravity Foals: Bill in Equestria - DockingWater17



Bill may have lost in Gravity Falls, but what if he tried to takeover Equestria?

  • ...
6
 4
 997

Chapter 4: Bike's Trickery

During Spike's encounter with Bill, the Mane 6 were working on the Bill-proof barrier around Canterlot.

"Come on, guys." Rainbow Dash said impatiently. "We gotta move faster or it'll be noon by the time we finish."

"Relax, Rainbow." Twilight replied calmly. "The Celestia and Luna just lowered and raised the Sun and the moon."

-----

After a few minutes of working passed, a burst of green, fire-like magic came from the direction of Ponyville, which turned into a scroll. "I guess Spike must have returned the letter I sent him." Twilight guessed. She opened it and read it aloud. "'Dear, Twilight. There's something I must tell you and the others about Bill. However, I can't really put it in words on a scroll in case the scroll is intercepted. You must come back to the Castle of Friendship as soon as you're done with your important business in Canterlot. Your friend, Spike.'"

"Well, thanks to my speed, we're almost done." Rainbow exclaimed in way that made it seem like she was definitely bragging.

"Yes, all we need is glue this last bit of unicorn hair riiiiight," Pinkie said as she starting putting down the last bit of hair on one of the walls outside the capital of Equestria while floating somehow, "here." When she placed the last piece, a magic bubble surrounded the city and then went invisible.

"Great." Twilight began. "Now with that out of the way lets head back to Ponyville and see what Spike has to tell us." She starts to walk toward the train station and everypony else follows her.

-----

While the ponies were on the train back to Ponyville, Bike began plotting the Mane 6's end. He flies through the castle and learns the layout to help him get around as quickly as possible during the fight with the Mane 6. "They've constantly shown that they work well together," he thought to himself. "However, there were very few times that they have won without their friends. So, if I can't confuse them and over power them, I should split them up." He concluded. "And I know just the way to do it." He thinks as he heads towards the main entrance.

-----

Meanwhile, Spike panics for a few minutes, but is able to calm down to think of a plan. "I need to save Twilight and the others." He then realizes that Bike went into his the castle. "I should follow him to see what he planned." With that, he flies into the castle and follows Bike. While flying, he notices one of the doors are open and peeks into it. He sees Bike, who is messing around with Smarty Pants. Bike turns around and sees Spike.

"Well, well, well. Look who's decided to follow me." He says as he puts Smarty Pants down and starts walk out of the room. "I hope you enjoy the show."

"No. I will stop you." Spike says, determined.

"But how can you stop me, if you don't exist?" Bike says slowly as he walks by Spike, and then laughs manically.

After Bike walks away, Spike tries to think of a plan. He repeats what Bike said earlier. "'Without a body to possess, you're basically a ghost.'" He looks at Smarty Pants. "But with one, I could save everypony."

-----

Later, the Mane 6 return to the castle, but when they enter, everything's dark. They hear a voice that's similar to, but isn't quite, Spike's.

"Well look who it is." The voice calls out. "My 'friends.'" Suddenly, there's a green flame atop some stairs that lights a torch. Then, several green flames are fired from the same spot at different angles to light other torches around the room.

"Spike? Is that you?" Twilight called out. "What did you want to tell us about Bill?"

"Yes it is me, Twilight," the voice said, before one final flame is fired upwards to light a chandelier, revealing Bike, "but I don't have any knowledge I would want to share with you. Not after you and everypony else mistreated me."

"What?" Twilight said, confused. "I love you Spike. We all do, and you know that."

"If you really loved me, would you overwork me to the point that I get less than an hour of sleep every night? Would Pinkie and Rainbow constantly prank me and only me? Would Rarity toy with me despite clearly knowing I have a crush on her? Would you six leave me behind on several important adventures?" The purple baby dragon asked rhetorically. "No. You wouldn't. Which is why when Bill said that he would help me be noticed in return of helping him break into our reality, I accepted his offer."

"WHAT?!?!?" All of the ponies exclaimed, shocked at the assistant's, that always did the right thing before they left for Canterlot, revelation.

"You're kidding with us, right?" Rainbow said. "Spike, please. We didn't know how much our pranks hurt. Right, Pinkie?"

"Yeah. Cross my heart," the pink pony replied.

"I never knew you had feelings toward me, Spikie Wikie." Rarity said, obviously a little hurt about what their good friend had said.

However, Twilight was very hurt by the small drake she raised and cared for. "This isn't like you, Spike. Don't give into Bill's temptations."

"Correction: this isn't like the old me." Bike said. "This new me knows better. He knows that he doesn't have to be pushed around by his so called 'friends.'"

Twilight and the rest of the Mane 6 realize what they must do. The look at one another and nod, with sad, but determined faces. "We don't want to hurt you, Spike, but we will do what's necessary to protect Equestria." Twilight said, with determination as the rest start to get into position. "Even if that means severely hurting my best friend."

"That book is as good as ours." Bike said, taking flight. "Now enough talk. Have at you." He finishes as he flies into battle.

Author's Note:

It's been a while since I've uploaded a chapter, and that's mainly because I've been having trouble coming up with stuff to write. However, I will try to get the next chapter up much quicker, but no promises can be made. As for the story itself, the ponies don't realize that Spike was possessed, which is how Bill's possession worked in Gravity Falls. As always, any feedback would be greatly appreciated and thanks for reading.