• Published 11th Jul 2019
  • 997 Views, 4 Comments

Gravity Foals: Bill in Equestria - DockingWater17



Bill may have lost in Gravity Falls, but what if he tried to takeover Equestria?

  • ...
6
 4
 997

Chapter 3: The Deal

That night, at the Castle of Friendship, Spike was alone in his room and was upset about his current situation. While he was left behind on several different adventures, this adventure was far greater than anything else the ponies have faced before.

"Sometimes I wonder if they even know I exist." The purple dragon said. "I'm fine about being left out of an adventure every once and a while, but this getting absurd. Leaving me behind after it's revealed that a villain more powerful than Discord is trying to posses beings to get into and take over Equestria? REALLY?" He screams angrily.

Little does he know, it's somehow going to get even worse. All of a sudden, he burps out some green flame which turns into a scroll. He opens it and begins to read it. "'Dear Spike, I am so sorry that we will not be get back to Ponyville until tomorrow after noon due to some important things me and the girls have to take care of. Also, Discord won't be arriving for a while because Luna needs his help on dream duty. Your friend, Twilight Sparkle.' Oh come on. Now they won't be here till tomorrow. Dear Celestia. Maybe I need some time on the balcony to calm down." With that, he goes out of his room and makes his way to his destination. He flies on top of the railing and sits on it, looking into the night sky. "Why does this always happen to me? It's like the world is against me. I just wish there was somepony who could help me become noticed by not just my friends, but everypony for what I've done." Suddenly, the moon, which was full, rotated toward Spike to reveal a vertical black line, sort of like a slit pupil. Then a bunch of blue triangles form around the moon to reveal Bill.

"I think I know a guy." The dream demon says in a louder voice. Spike realizes who he is immediately.

“Bill! Your the evil dream demon who’s planning on taking over Equestria.” The young dragon exclaimed.

“What? I would never.” Bill replied, innocently. “Let me guess. Discord told you that, didn’t he?”

“How did you know? And why would it matter?” Spike asked.

“I know lots of things and honestly, Discord is not as he seems.” The chaos god answered. “Remember that time he allied with Tirek.”

“Of course I remember, but that was a one time thing. He wouldn’t do anything like that again.” Spike argued.

“How can you be so certain? He’s extremely random. No pony ever knows what he’s going to do next.” Bill began, “Well, except for me. Here, I’ll show you.” He snaps his fingers and a white door with a picture of a sun identical to Celestia’s cutie mark. “Open it and take a peek inside.” Spike does so. He sees Discord, Luna, and Celestia in Canterlot Castle, except it’s completely destroyed. Celestia and Luna seem extremely angry at Discord, but also scared at the same time.

“Oh. This is perfect. All I needed was to get the princesses in the dream world together. And now Equestria’s all mine.” Discord says and laughs maniacally. Then he snaps his fingers and the two sisters slowly turn to stone. Spike tries to run to help them, but runs into an invisible wall in the door frame.

“Noooo!” He screams. He turns to Bill. “Is that what’s really going to happen?”

“Unfortunately, yes. And that’s why Discord told you and your friends that I was evil.” Bill replied. “He knows I’m the only one powerful enough to stop him.”

“I have to warn Twilight!” Spike says as he runs to find a scroll.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Bill asks.

“What do you mean?” Spike asks back, confused.

“Who do you think your friends would trust more? A dragon who they forget on several occasions or a reality warper who hasn’t turned evil in over 5 years?” Bill asks. Spike stood there shocked. “You can’t get any help from them, but with my help, not only can you save Equestria, but you’ll get the respect you want and deserve.”

“How could you help me beat Discord, who’s only has been beaten twice, both times have been by the Elements of Harmony?” Spike asks, suspiciously.

“I can give you my powers.” Bill answers. “All you need to do is shake my hand.”

“Well, if it means saving my friends and all of Equestria,” Spike began, “let’s do this.”

“Alright then.” Bill replies. He lets his hand out and a blue flame appears around it. “It’s a deal.” Spike shakes Bill’s hand.

“So, how does the power transfer work exactly?” Spike asks.

“Like THIS!” Bill says as he pulls Spike’a soul out of the dragons body.

“Wait what?” Spike looks at his soul. He the. Realizes that Bill entered his body. He wobbles around a bit.

“Woah. Woah. It’s been so long since I’ve inhabited a body.” He slaps cheeks. “Woo. Woo. Pain is hilarious. And two eyes, this things deluxe.”

“No no no. You said you would give me your powers.” Spike said.

“Well, I normally can’t do anything in the real world. Heck, I can’t even be in the real world. I can only be in the Nightmare Realm or the Dreamscape, which is where you are.” Bill explains. “Without a body to possess, you’re basically a ghost. Nobody can see or hear you.”

"What about getting respect for once?" Spike asked.

"Oh, you'll get respect," Bill answered, "when 'you' single-handily defeat the Mane 6 and steal the book that would allow Bill into Equestria."

"No. Twilight and the others will stop you." Spike said, confidently.

"Poor dragon." Bill began. "You really don't know your true potential, do you?"

"Huh?" Spike asked, confused.

"Just think about it. Your able to keep up with Twilight, who is comparable to RD due to her ability to create a variant of the Sonic Rainboom, both on the ground and in the air." Bill explained. "Plus, your fire breath allowed you to defeat the Roc, which wasn't even effected by Twilight's magic. Heck, your intellect can rival Twilight's because you've been taught by her." Spike just floats where he was in pure shock.

"I never really thought about it that way." He said after a few seconds.

"I'm sure a majority of the fan base is right there with you." Bill said.

"What?" Spike asked.

"Oh, nothing." Bill answered. "Anyway, I have ponies to trick." And with that, Bill went in the castle.

Author's Note:

Chapter 3 is done. There's one thing I wanted to put into the story, but I couldn't really make it fit anywhere. From this point onward, when Bill is in Spike's body, he will be referred to as Bike. Yes. I know it's a stupid name, but Gravity Falls does the same kind of thing with an equally stupid name. I wanted to put it in the story, but to do so, I wanted to use a specific line from the show that didn't seem to fit anywhere. Anyway, thank you for reading and keep in mind that any feedback is greatly appreciated.