• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 864 Views, 4 Comments

Hadrian the Pothead Prince - Pootie D. Trillist



Celestia has some explaining to do when the world finds out that she has a 19 year old son

  • ...
 4
 864

Epilogue

The princesses continued about their regular duties, only now with a couple of facial scars to allow for more intimidation. The mares of the elements of harmony received a holiday in their honor. Prince Hadrian became a dignitary to the Zebras and helped establish peaceful elections to be set up in their new republic (and continues to smoke the ganja on a daily basis). Twilight dated the stallion for a while, then dumped him due to the stresses of a long distance relationship. Rarity and Fancy Pants remain a couple, and Sweetie Belle and Spike are almost there as well. Fluttershy fell for Sprinkles Wallace, and the two of them are currently planning their wedding in Bucklin. Apple Jack put out a mixtape, produced by her brother, which sold like crazy. And Apple Bloom eventually got her cutie mark for beat boxing. So all's well that ends well I guess.

"Hey mister Pootie, what about me?"

Oh yeah, and Pinkie Pie's epic party made the front page of Equestria Daily, and the cover of Pony Vibe magazine. She remains the best party thrower on their planet. Is that better?

"Well I guess, but this whole story is full of crap anyway. I mean just how stoned were you when you wrote this crap sandwich?"

Stoned enough Pinkieā€¦ stoned enough.

Comments ( 3 )
Comment posted by Pootie D. Trillist deleted Sep 28th, 2013

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for making it and keep up the good work

2506068
thanks yo, i appreciate that

Login or register to comment