• Published 28th Mar 2019
  • 2,804 Views, 8 Comments

Kingdom Hearts 2.7: Friendship Is Magic - KHXhero



Sora finds himself in Equestria, and helps Twilight make friends, while also facing the return of Nightmare Moon!

  • ...
3
 8
 2,804

Friendship Is Magic

Chapter 06: Friendship Is Magic

Pretty soon, the light cleared up, with Sora having his left arm up to shield him from the light, and his keyblade was still in his hand. Opening his eyes, he saw Twilight and the girls on the ground.

"Twilight! Girls!" He called out as he ran toward them. The lavender unicorn opened her eyes, and lifted herself up from the ground.

"Twilight, are you alright?" Sora asked.

"Yeah... I'm ok." Twilight said. "I'm ok." Then, the five other mares got off the ground.

"Uh... my head." Rainbow Dash said as she came to.

"Everypony alright?" Applejack asked.

"Oh, It's Back!" Rarity's voice called out. Turning their heads, they saw Rarity, glancing down at her tail, which grew back! The Elements must've also restored her tail too! "My tail is back!"

"Why, Rarity, your necklace looks lovely." Fluttershy said, pointing at Rarity's Element necklace. "It looks just like your cutie mark."

"So does yours, dear!" Rarity said, noticing Fluttershy's necklace.

"Oooh, Look At Mine!" Pinkie Pie said, pointing at her own necklace. "Mine has a balloon on it!"

"Aww, yeah!" Rainbow Dash said. "Mine looks awesome!"

"Wow... the Elements look like our cutie marks!" Applejack said. "And Twilight, so does your crown!" Twilight glances up at her crown, seeing the six pointed star that matched her cutie mark.

"I know." Twilight said.

"That's because you each represent the Elements of Harmony." Sora said. "Or maybe they should be the Elements of Friendship. You each represented your special element that's been inside you all all along. Honesty, Loyalty, Generosity, Kindness, Laughter, and Magic. You guys are the Elements of Harmony."

"They sure are indeed." A mystic gentle voice spoke through the room, almost surprising everyone. Turning their heads to the cracked window, they watched the sky go from dark to light, where the sun begins to rise over the hills, shining the light through the window. Then, a massive sphere of light emerges from it and floats through. It settles to the floor in front of the group and disappears, revealing a tall alicorn. Except this alicorn a much lighter color, a light fuchsiaish gray, with pale light grayish magenta eyes. Her long sparkly mane and tail, colored with a light cerulean, turquoise, cobalt blue, and heliotrope, waved gently as if a breeze was blowing past. She also wore a gold tiara, a necklace with a large violet diamond-shaped gem, and she wore regal shoes on her hooves. She gave a smile as she saw the ponies and Sora. The five mares bowed before her, while Sora watched with surprise.

"Is that...?" Sora asked.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight spoke out as she approached the princess, removing her own tiara for a split second.

"Twilight Sparkle, my faithful student." Celestia said as she nuzzled her student affectionately. "I am so proud of you. I knew that you could do it."

"Wait... you knew?" Sora asked as he approached the two. "About the legend?"

"Yes, I did." Celestia said.

"But... you told me that it was all an old pony's tale." Twilight said.

"I told you that you needed to make some friends, nothing more." Celestia said. "Yes, I have saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return, and I knew that you could defeat her with the magic inside you. But the only way to release it was for you to let true friendship into your heart." The two glanced forward to the five mares, who all gave smiles and nods.

"Thank you princess." Twlight said.

"No need." Celestia said. "Thank you friends, for they helped you learn what friendship is all about. But more importantly, thank Sora for putting you in the right direction." The boy scratched his chin and gave a nervous chuckle. But then, he just realized. She said his name, and they never met before.

"Wait, you know me?" Sora asked.

"Of course I do." Celestia said. "I happen to know a certain sorceror and a young king that you know both very well." Sora then knew who she was referring to. Master Yen Sid and King Mickey!

"Oh, you know the King?" Sora asked.

"Of course I do." Celestia said. "He's told me all about you in his letters, saying that you're a very brave young man."

"Awww, thanks, Princess." Sora said as he gave a respectful bow. The regal alicorn gave a nod of her own, but then turned her attention to where Nightmare Moon used to be.

"Now... to set things right." She said as she approached the pedestal, where the broken remains of Nightmare Moon's armor. But there was something else there... no... somepony else there. On the ground was another alicorn! But while this one was taller than Twilight, she was considerably smaller than Celestia. But her coat was dark blue, and her mane and tail, both moderate sapphire blue with a grayish persian blue outline, were flowing like Princess Celestia's. And her cutie mark was the same as Nightmare Moon's, but the crescent moon was white. She wore a dark collar with a crescent moon on it, and light gray blue slippers, and her eyeshadow was a lighter sapphire. The younger alicorn began to come too, opening her cyan eyes.

"Princess Luna." Celestia said as she approached her, getting the other alicorn's attention. The young alicorn looked up in fear.

"It has been a thousand years since I have seen you like this." Celestia said. "I have something to tell you after all this time." She then leaned forward, as the younger sister lowered her head and stared up at the elder alicorn, who surprisingly knelt down.

"I am so sorry, my little sister." Celestia spoke. Then, everyone's faces were in a state of shock.

"Sister?!" The mares asked.

"Whaaaaa?" Sora asked.

"S...Sorry?" Luna asked, surprised.

"Yes, I am sorry I have let you become overshadowed in my greatness." Celestia said. "It has made you become bitter, but the fault is mine as well. I should've talked to you before things go so bad. But you and I... we are sisters, and nothing will ever change that. We were meant to rule together, sister." The sun princess stands up and extends her hoof forward. Luna glances up at her sister, while Sora, and the others watched, leaning in expectantly for what's to come. Then, with tears in her eyes, Luna makes her move. Instead of taking her sister's hoof, she wraps her hooves around her and nuzzles against her, as tears began to run down her eyes.

"I am so sorry!" Luna spoke in tears. "I am so sorry I have been blind by my own bitterness."

"It is alright Luna." Celestia said. "And since I wasn't able to help you and endured your absence for so long, I'm sorry too." The two sisters hugged each other, nuzzling against one another, tears down their faces, but both of them smiling, crying with tears of joy.

"I've missed you so much, big sister." Luna said.

"I've missed you too, little sister." Celestia said as a tear dropped from her eyes.

"Awwwww..." The mane six said with smiles, while Sora looked happy, but confused at the same time.

"So, wait." Sora said. "Those two were the sisters from the legend?"

"Yep." Twilight said. "I'm just as surprised. I thought that Princess Celestia was a descendent, but she is actually the elder princess from the legend."

"And... she's over a thousand years old?" Sora asked.

"Yes, Sora." Twilight said.

"But... they're both so young!" Sora said, with Twilight only rolling her eyes with a smile. Whatever it was, it was best to accept it. Suddenly, there was a nose being blown heard. Turning to the source, the group saw Pinkie Pie crying with a hankerchief, producing waterfalls of tears from both her eyes.

"It's Soooo Beautiful!" Pinkie Pie cried, but then she perks up to her usual happy self.

"Hey!" She said. "Do you know what this calls for?"

"What?" Sora asked.


Later that day...

"A PARTY!" Pinkie Pie called out as confettie and streamers began to rain down as she and many cheering locals race through the meadows. Sora and company had returned to Ponyville to celebrate the rest of the Summer Sun Celebration, but more importantly, to celebrate the reunion of Princess Celestia, and Princess Luna, who everyone was so happy to have back as well! As the princesses were excorted through a chariot, many ponies began cheer. Princess Luna felt a bit uneasy at first, but as two pegasus fillies flew up and placed a wreath of red and white roses around her neck. She smiled. She was a little confused how the ponies could forgive her for her wrong doings, but yet she was happy to be back with her sister.

Spike had woke up when the sun came up and was happy to greet Twilight and Sora again, giving them the biggest hug he could manage. As for Twilight, Sora, and the rest of the mane six, they were also excorted through the parade, as they waved to several ponies who cheered for them. Twilight was a bit nervous, since she hasn't been part of a parade, but Sora and her new friends helped her have the confidence she needed.

Sometime after that, many ponies were talking and having gun as the rest of the day went on. Sora watched as all the ponies played together or did anything socially. He was quite happy that they got a happy ending. It was a rough start, but the world has been saved, as always. But then his attention was turned to Twilight, sitting at a short distance, looking a bit down. Noticing this, the boy approached her.

"Hey, is everything ok Twilight?" Sora asked.

"Yeah... I'm ok... well, not on the inside." Twilight said. "It's just... I'm gonna miss this place, and I'm gonna miss them." She glanced forward to see Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie. All of them noticed that Twilight was looking down. So they approached her too.

"What's the matter sugarcube?" Applejack asked.

"Aren't you happy that we saved Equestria?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"And that you became our new best friend?!" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Yes, I'm happy, verry happy for both of that." Twilight said. "But... my mission's complete now and... I have to return to Canterlot." The others realized what she was saying. She had to leave, which meant that they probably won't see her for a while.

"Oh, you have to return home, don't you." Rarity said.

"Oh my..." Fluttershy said.

"Awww, and I just made you a Welcome to our Circle of Friends cake." Pinkie Pie said.

"It's alright sugarcube, we understand." Applejack said with assurance. "It's just that, we'll miss you."

"Me too." Twilight said, unable to hold back a tear. The sudden sadness was noticed by Princess Celestia.

"Why so glum, my faithful student?" The Sun Monarch asked. "Are you not happy that your quest is complete and you can return to your studies in Canterlot?"

"That's just it, Princess." Twilight said. "Just when I learn how wonderful it is to have friends, I have to leave them." The girls look saddened, as did Spike, who joined the group. The princess formed a smile.

"Spike, take a not, please?" She asked.

"Got it princess." Spike called out as he pulled out a quill and scroll out, and began writing as Princess Celestia speaks.

"I, Princess Celestia..." The princess began. "...hereby decree that the unicorn Twilight Sparkle shall take on a new mission for Equestria. She must continue to study the magic of friendship and report her findings to me from her new home in Ponyville." Twilight's eyes widened hearing that. The Princess is allowing her to stay in Ponyville! A bright smiler appeared on her face, as the girls smiled too, cheering and congratulating their new friend.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, Princess Celestia!" Twilight said as she gave a bow. "I'll study harder than ever before!"

"YAY!" Pinkie Pie cheered with a hop. "Isn't this exciting? Are you excited? Because I'm excited, I've been so excited! Well, except for the time that I went-" Before she could finish, she dropped backwards. Despite that, she gave a playful giggle, and everyone laughed.

"I'm so happy for you, Twilight." Sora said.

"Me too." Twilight said. The boy gave a happy smile, but then he realized something, and a frown came to his face.

"What's wrong?" Twilight asked.

"I just realized... I have to go." Sora said. The unicorn realized it too. He had to leave. He is a keyblade wielder after all, and whenever their task is done, they would have to depart.

"Oh." Twilight said, a frown on her face appeared, but a smile of understandment quickly took over. "That's ok. It's your job."

"Yeah." Sora said. "I need to get ready too, for my next adventure. And it's probably gonna be the biggest and toughest one yet. I just hope... my power returns to me when that time comes."

"I'm very certain that it will return Sora." Princess Celestia said as she approached the boy. "As long as you do what you do best, your power will return. Most likely pretty quick too if you put your mind and heart to it." Those words boosted the confidence in Sora, and he gave a smile of assurance.

"Yeah, you're right." Sora said, and then gave a bow to the Sun Monarch. "Thank you Princess Celestia." But then a thought came to his mind. Now the question is, how will he be able to get back?

"Ummm... any hint on how to get home?" Sora asked.

"Seriously?" Celestia asked with a raised eyebrow. "Aren't you a keyblade master?"

"Uhhh... not really." Sora said. "I kinda... failed my Mark of Mastery Exam." The princess gave a chuckle.

"Well, that certainly explains it." Celestia said. "Just follow where ever your heart takes you. Trust the guidance it gives, and think of the ones close to you. That is how you will find your way." The boy began thinking on what she said, and then smiled.

"Thank you Princess." Sora said. "I'll remember that." He then glanced back at Twilight Sparkle. He then approached her.

"Well... this is goodbye." Sora said. "For now at least."

"Yep." Twilight said. "Thank you again Sora."

"For what?" Sora asked.

"For teaching me that friendship is so wonderful." Twilight said. "I would've never learned so much about it without you."

"Thanks Twilight." Sora said as he knelt down a bit to reach her level height. "I'll come back and visit you again."

"W...What?" Twilight asked.

"You and I are friends now." Sora said. "So nothing can stop me from visiting you." The unicorn tilted her head a bit.

"You and me... we're friends?" Twilight asked.

"We've been friends ever since we met." Sora said. "Friendship is magic, right?" Hearing that made Twilight giggle.

"Yeah, it sure is." Twilight said.

"Oh, if there's also any problems, don't hesitate to call me if you have to." Sora said. "I'll swing by and help out, and I'll even bring some of my friends too."

"I would like that." Twilight said.

"And remember Twilight." Sora said. "Even if I'm not here, I'll always be here." He then pointed at Twilight's chest, directly to her heart. The unicorn knew exactly what he meant.

"Friends in our hearts." Twilight said.

"Yep." Sora said. He extended his hand out, offering to shake her hoof. However, Twilight walked toward him and placed her front hooves around him, giving him a tender hug. Surprised at first, but he wrapped his arms around her too, completing he hug.

"Hey, when you're back in Ponyville, be sure to hang out with us too!" Rainbow Dash said. "I'd love to race ya sometime."

"And if you want some apples." Applejack said.

"Need a new outfit." Rarity continued.

"Any moral support." Fluttershy said.

"Or wanna have a party." Pinkie Pie finished.

"We're always here!" All five of them said. The boy gave a nod.

"Gotcha." Sora said. "You all be good friends with Twilight, and learn more about friendship, ok?"

"Promise!" The girls said. The boy gave a nod.

"Ok." He said. "See y'all soon!" He then turned and glanced forward. He then summoned his keyblade, and with it, energy began to charge up at the tip. In a split second, the beam shot out and opened a portal of light. Sora then began to glow brightly, his body began to come transparent, and the particles shot out and seeped into the portal. The portal closed as he disappeared within it, with the ponies waved goodbye.

"Awww, I forgot to bake him a cake." Pinkie Pie said.

"You'll get another chance to do that Pinkie Pie." Applejack said.

"Ok!" Pinkie Pie said with a happy smile. "When he comes back, I'll bake him the biggest cake in the whole world!" The girls gave out a happy chuckle, and Twilight glanced up at the sky, now filled with high spirits. The road to friendship has just begun, and everything was gonna be just fine...


In a mysterious world, where there were many stars in the sky. There was a small floating countryside that was consisted of several hills floating in the air. Other than that, there was also a tower, surrealistic, crooked, golden brown colored. At the top was a blue cone-shaped turret roof, decorated with moons and stars.

Near the stairway to the entrance, laying on the edge of the stairs was a black anthropomorphic dog, wearing a teardrop-shaped hat with goggles, a green sweaterneck and combat jacket, yellow pants and shoes with metal toes on them.

Next to him was an anthropomorphic white furred duck with a blue hat with zippers all over it. He wore a dark blue shit with pouches, and a lighter blue short cape over his shoulders.

These two, Donald and Goofy, the subjects of King Mickey, were waiting for Sora. It has been quite some time since he left to go train. They had recently seen Riku and Mickey head off to go search for Aqua in the Realm of Darkness, and now they were waiting for Sora to come back. Hopefully it will not take long.

"Garsh, Sora has been gone for quite a while." Goofy said, as Donald gave a worried quack.

"Riku and the King went off to go find Aqua." Goofy continued. "And Kairi returned to Radiant Garden."

"Yeah." Donald said. "I feel so bored."

"Wish there was something we can do." Goofy said. Then suddenly, a star twinkled in the sky, and then a column of light rained down onto the ground, before Donald and Goofy. Both of them yelped as they saw the light crash down before them. They quickly got up and wondered what was going on. Then, the light quickly evaporated, revealing non-other than Sora, rising up to see the two staring at him.

"Hey guys!" Sora called out.

"Sora!" Donald and Goofy called out. The two ran up and hugged the boy tightly.

"Good to have ya back Sora." Goofy said.

"Good to be back too." Sora said.

"Ok, Start Talking!" Donald shouted.

"What?" Sora asked.

"Where have you been?" Donald asked.

"I've been training, that's what." Sora said, making his way up the stairs into the Mysterious Tower. "And I had to help some new friends."

"New friends?" Donald asked as he and Goofy followed the boy up the stairs.

"You were gone for a long time." Goofy said. "What were you doin'?"

"Hehehe... secret." Sora said with a wink. As he made his way to the top of the tower, he proceeded to open the door, knowing that his next adventure was about to begin.

But this next adventure... was going to be his greatest and biggest one yet.

Reconnect
KINGDOM HEARTS

The adventure is over, but the story is not
Be ready on April 21st

Author's Note:

So, that's a wrap here. But as the last part says, it's not over.

Next story will be much bigger, and darker in a way. Be ready on April 21st.
My plans is to post the prologue on that day, and the first chapter.

So anyway, see you guys later!

Comments ( 4 )

Now THIS looks interesting!

Ok, this was a good read. I do recommend you to reread your story because there are grammar issues you need to fix but, overall, this was a well written story.

I love it.

nice work on all chapters

Login or register to comment