• Published 9th Feb 2019
  • 763 Views, 10 Comments

Determination - APStories

  • ...
8
 10
 763

Determination

Five years ago, Verdana became the Element of Determination. She couldn't be more excited. Life seemed to go smoothly. Until...

Verdana, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Sandbar, Silverstream, Smolder, Yona, Ocellus, and Gallus were battling Asriel Dreemurr's army. He had somehow sensed the Element of Determination in Equestria, and now, an apocalyptic war is unfolding. Spike stayed at the castle in case Dreemurr's men tried to break in.

"Where are these things coming from?!", Gallus asked as he knocked out a soldier.

"I think they're from underground!", Ocellus replied before she transformed into a manticore and destroyed 50 soldiers.

"His men are unstoppable! We can't get close enough!", Sandbar said.

"We have to get Verdana up to the top of that tower!", Smolder said.

"If only we could destroy that force field!", Silverstream said.

"Yak no like evil men!", Yona said.

Suddenly, a bomb hit the force field, destroying it. The thirteen heroes got blown back. "What the heck?", Fluttershy said.

"Good job, bro!", a skeleton said. The skeleton was Papyrus!

"Guys, come on!", Sans shouted from a helicopter. Verdana stayed behind.

"I have to end this!", Verdana shouted.

"Sweetie, you'll die", Fluttershy said.

"Let her. This is her mission, and we shouldn't interfere. We were only here for backup. Come on, Fluttershy", Twilight said. She pulled the squirming yellow Pegasus into the helicopter. The air vehicle flew off.

"All right. It's time to end this once and for all!", Verdana said. She flew up to the top of the tower.

"Wait, kid! I'm coming with you", Papyrus said.

"Excellent. Let's go!", Verdana said.




"How did they get in?!", Dreemurr shouted.

"Sir, we're doing our best to hold them back, but they're too strong", a guard said.

"You guys are useless! USELESS!!!!! I'll take care of the pony MYSELF!", Dreemurr roared.




"I think we're here", Papyrus said.

"This must be the throne room. But where's Dreemurr?", Verdana said.

"I'M RIGHT HERE!", Dreemurr roared from the shadows. A blast of energy sent Papyrus flying out of the tower.

"Oh, jeez!", Verdana said. Dreemurr took on the form of an other-worldly spider-like creature. He looked like It.

"I... AM... IMMORTALIZED!!!!!!! SOON, ALL THAT'S LEFT IS THE FINAL FRONTIER IN SIGHT!!!!!!!", Dreemurr roared.

"Bring it on, Spidey! Time to taste the rainbow!", Verdana shouted.

(During the battle between Verdana and Dreemurr, an Undertale Song, The Path Of Genocide by DAGames, played.)


Verdana bit one of Dreemurr's legs, and ripped it off. The villain lost his balance, and reverted back to his original form. Verdana and Dreemurr fought hand-to-hand. Verdana had an aerial advantage, but Dreemurr gained the upper hand when he achieved his final form: the God of Hyperdeath. He swung his gargantuan blades at Verdana, who barely managed to evade them. He then started blasting fireballs from the palms of his hands. Verdana successfully evaded the fireballs, but the tower started to crumble. The God of Hyperdeath grabbed Verdana by the throat and choked her. "You... will... never... win", Verdana said. She squirmed free and kicked the God of Hyperdeath in the stomach. Her necklace started glowing. Verdana achieved her final form: the Goddess of Determination. She delivered a series of punches and kicks, ending with a tackle. The God of Hyperdeath fell out of the tower to his death. The Goddess of Determination flew out of the tower just as it fell to the ground. She reverted back to her original form. Papyrus somehow survived the fall, but Dreemurr wasn't so lucky. She flew after the helicopter that Sans was piloting. The helicopter landed near the cottage.

"Moms!", Verdana said.

"Verdana!", Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash said. The three hugged.

"Verdana Dash, you have successfully saved Equestria from an unnatural evil. And for that, you became a Goddess of Determination. I hope you use this power for good", Twilight said.

"There you guys are! I found Asriel! He's alive, but he's hurt really badly", Papyrus said.

"Asriel?", Verdana said.

"I'm... I'm... I'm so sorry for... everything. The power... it was uncontrollable. I was... gone, trapped inside my own mind, hoping someone would set me free. Thank you", Asriel said.

"You're welcome. I'm just glad you're-", Verdana started, but was silenced by a warm embrace from Asriel.

"Bye", Asriel said. He, Papyrus, and Sans flew off in the helicopter.

Verdana and the Mane Six then sang a song.

(Kingdom Hearts 3 Song Trinity by DAGames and Adrisaurus)

"We won. We saved Equestria", Verdana said.

"No. YOU saved Equestria. Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, your daughter is a true heroine. You two must be very proud", Twilight said.

"We couldn't have been prouder, Twilight. Our little girl has finally grown up. And, technically, she's an adult now", Rainbow Dash said.

"I'm just glad she's okay. No matter what comes next, I know our little girl will save the day", Fluttershy said.

"What will become of Asriel?", Verdana asked.

"I don't know", Twilight said.

"Oh, I hope he's alright", Verdana said. "He actually seems very nice. I just don't want him to get killed for what he did."

"Thank you for saving my son", a booming voice said. The voice belonged to King Asgore Dreemurr.

"Oh! Um, you're welcome", Verdana said. "Is he going to be okay?"

"Don't worry, kiddo. He's gonna be alright. I am grateful for what you've done", Asgore said. "He actually has a letter for you." The king handed Verdana a letter from Asriel.

Dear Verdana,

I can't thank you enough for what you did today. You saved me from a spell that almost destroyed me. I'll always remember you and your friends.

Asriel

"Wait, a spell? What kind of spell?", Twilight asked.

"A spell that could turn my son into an evil flower that could destroy the Underworld. Verdana broke the spell", Asgore explained.

"Hmmm, interesting. I need to know more about this. If this kind of magic infects somepony in Equestria, then the entire universe could be in trouble!", Twilight said.

"I understand. I will do everything I can to help", Asgore said.

"Actually, just this letter is a lot of help. Now, go. Your citizens need you", Twilight said.

"Right", Asgore said. A lightningbolt striked Asgore and he disappeared.

"This is not over. Someone is behind all of this. We're going to need the help of our otherworldly allies to solve this mystery. I fear that whoever cursed Asriel will come here, hungry for revenge", Twilight said. "But, for now, we should rest."

The end.

Author's Note:

I'm really happy with how the Emerald Saga turned out. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash make a really cute couple. All songs in this chapter belong to DAGames.

The 30 songs used in the Emerald Saga belong to DAGames, JT Music, The Stupendium, Madame Macabre, and MandoPony.

Comments ( 10 )

in my opinion, events in MLP and UNDERTALE occur well too fast. just ... suddenly a battle and really almost no plot with the participation of UNDERTALE characters.
for some reason it seems to me that the story will turn out better if you combine the mlp and DELTARUNE.
the dark source broke out in the world of MLP and only three heroes can stop it.

Jevil?

9459291
I would love to do a Deltarune-style MLP Fanfiction, but only one chapter is out. Still, it's a good idea.

9459519
Did you mean FIMfiction?

and I meant that even the main 6 cannot stop it.
Suppose that Kris, Susie and Ralsei have ALREADY destroyed the fountain in a dark world (in their own world) and they receive a letter from Twilight, who asks for help. Of course they agree. It seems to me ... not only these three heroes came to this world (mlp) ...

9459660
That sounds like a good idea, but I don't want a copyright strike. Plus, I don't wanna get banned. I've gotten real close, so I'm laying low for right now.

Was that spider a reference to Steven King's It?

9481015
Indeed, it was. I'm fully aware that It's real form is a giant spider.

9482018
I kinda figured, considering you mentioned Steven King in some of your other stories.

9482907
Don't want to be rude, but his name is spelled "Stephen King".

9482985
Whoops. My bad.

Login or register to comment