• Published 3rd Feb 2019
  • 871 Views, 11 Comments

Meet Thy Maker - APStories



Five years after the death of Cozy Glow, Rainbow Dash succumbed to the wound in her heart and passed away. Now, her friends give their final goodbyes.

  • ...
12
 11
 871

Meet Thy Maker

Verdana didn't think that she would spend her tenth birthday at a graveyard. But, stranger things have happened. Exactly five years ago, Rainbow Dash got stabbed in the heart by Cozy Glow. However, she survived the stab. Or so it seemed. Rainbow Dash passed away just hours ago. On the day of Verdana's tenth birthday. The lifeless Pegasus was in a coffin. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Bendy, Alice, Sammy, Norman, Detective Pikachu, Tim Goodman, Hal, and the remaining Elements of Harmony were all at the graveyard, giving their final goodbyes.

"I'm sorry that the Puppet couldn't save you, Dash. She brings dead beings back to life, but in the form of animatronics. Goodbye", Freddy said.

"I've never seen true love before. When you and Fluttershy had a family, I knew that true love was real. Goodbye", Bonnie said.

"Rest in peace, Rainbow Dash. Goodbye", Chica said.

"Yar, you're soul is as pure as the sea itself. Swim on, Dashie. Goodbye", Foxy said.

"I'll never forget you, Rainbow Dash. Goodbye", Bendy said.

"I'll never know what heaven looks like. If only I could go to heaven with you. Goodbye", Alice said.

"Goodbye, my friend", Sammy said.

"You are more than just a moving picture. You have a heart and soul. Goodbye", Norman said.

"You've been met with a terrible fate. Goodbye", Hal said.

"Goodbye, Rainbow Dash", Tim said. "Hang on, where are Pikachu and the ponies?"

"Huh?", the others said in unison. Only Verdana remained.

"Mom? Where are you?", Verdana called. She looked up. "Holy shit!"

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!", Fluttershy shouted. "Bring my love back to life!"

"Pika pika?! Pikachu! (Are you crazy?! This'll never work!)", the detective said.

"Just do it!", Fluttershy shouted.

"Pika, chu! (Agh, fine!)", the detective said.

"WAIT!", a certain voice said. It was Scootaloo. "Don't do it! Rainbow Dash lived a long life. Now, she's at peace."

Fluttershy broke into tears. She hugged the orange Pegasus with tears streaming down her eyes. A song played. (Five Nights At Freddy's 4 Song Dear Brother by DAGames and Dawko)

The gang started to leave. "Wait, I have an idea!", Twilight said. "We can maybe use the Elements of Harmony to bring Rainbow Dash back to life!"

"You're crazy, Twilight", Spike said. "That'll never work. Besides, Dash is dead. We can't use the Element of Loyalty. And don't ask me to use it."

"No, but I can", Verdana said.

"Where's the tree?", Chica asked.

"We don't need the tree. We ARE the Elements of Harmony!", Verdana said.

"All right, here goes. Ready, girls? FIRE!", Twilight shouted.

Six beams of light streaked out from the six heroes's chests, each containing one color. The colors spiraled in a double-helix, and blasted the coffin in a brilliant blaze of light!

Suddenly, Rainbow Dash's cerise eyes shot open and she flew into the sky at a blinding speed very few could match.

"Wow! I can't believe that worked! She's back!", Pinkie Pie said.

Rainbow Dash flew in different directions, every which way through Saturday. Fluttershy grabbed her wife in a flying leap, and put her down on a cloud. Scootaloo flew over. "Rainbow Dash?", Scootaloo said.

"Huh? What happened? One minute, I'm flying through heaven, and the next thing I know, I'm back in the real world. How did that happen?", Rainbow Dash said.

"Well, your friends, my sister-in-law, and my niece used the Elements of Harmony to bring you back to life. I know it sounds weird, but it's true", Scootaloo explained.

"But, who use the Element of Loyalty?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"I did. Welcome back, Mom. Hi, Aunt Scootaloo", Verdana said.

"Verdana!", Rainbow Dash said. She hugged her daughter.

"So, what happened to Cozy Glow?", Scootaloo asked.

"I destroyed her. She is no more", Fluttershy explained.

"Whoa. That sounds violent", Scootaloo said.

"I AM violent", Fluttershy said.

"Come on, birthday girl. Let's get this party started!", Rainbow Dash said. The four Pegasi flew down from the cloud.

At Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, the party was in full swing! Verdana got a lot of birthday gifts, but the biggest gift was that her family was whole again. Alice asked Rainbow Dash what heaven was like, and Rainbow Dash said that it was beautiful. A valley of green grass blanketed by a warm sun... making Alice jealous. "Verdana, you channeled the Element of Loyalty to bring a family member back to life. You are the start of a new generation of heroes. You are the Element of... Determination!", Twilight declared.

"Wow. This is incredible. Me, a kid, becoming an Element of Harmony? On my tenth birthday? YES!", Verdana said. The green Pegasus was filled with excitement and happiness. An excitement that could not be contained. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Bendy, Alice, Sammy, Norman, Detective Pikachu, Tim Goodman, Hal, Scootaloo, and the Elements of Harmony all smiled at the beginning of a new generation of legendary heroes.

"Pikachu, pika pika pika! (Twilight, this is electrifying!)", Detective Pikachu said. "Pika, pika pika pika, pi? (Uh, you can understand me, right?)" But only Tim could understand the detective. The others had confused looks on their faces. The small detective shrugged. "Pika, pika. (Ah, whatever.)"

The animatronics performed The Show Must Go On, a Five Nights At Freddy's 1 Song by MandoPony in celebration (despite the allegations).

After the song, Twilight gave Verdana an Element of Determination necklace. The emblem was a green lightningbolt, matching her cutie mark. Verdana smiled and hugged the Princess. The two ponies remained in the embrace. When they separated, the animatronics performed three more songs. (Five Nights At Freddy's 4 Song Break My Mind by DAGames) (Five Nights At Freddy's 4 Song Game Over by DAGames) (Five Nights At Freddy's 4 Song March Onward To Your Nightmare by DAGames)

After that, Bendy and Alice performed a final song. (Bendy And The Ink Machine Chapter 4 Song Meet Thy Maker by DAGames and Chi-Chi)

After the party, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash flew back to the cottage with their daughter: Verdana, the Element of Determination!

Author's Note:

I think it's pretty obvious what the next (and final) chapter of the Emerald Saga will be centered around.

The songs in this chapter belong to DAGames and MandoPony.
"Bendy And The Ink Machine" belongs to Joey Drew Studios, Inc.
"Five Nights At Freddy's" belongs to Scott Cawthon.
"Pokémon: Detective Pikachu" belongs to Warner Bros. Pictures, Legendary Pictures, and the Pokémon Company.

Comments ( 9 )

Why name it something even though the only relevance to the story it has is only one mention of the actual song?

The references are strong with this one...

9438712
Hopefully, the final chapter of the Emerald Saga will fill you with determination. 😉

9439444
OH MY GOD UNDERTALE IS COMING!!!!!
(Megalovania intensifies)

9443401
Well, now I feel the need to direct you to the youtube channel Man on the Internet, and his undertale the musical series. Trust me on this one.

9607983
I can clearly see you're enjoying the Emerald Saga. I'm glad.

9613421
Oh, hell, yeah! The Emerald Saga's storyline is complete, but if you want to write something based off of this, go ahead.

Login or register to comment