• Published 17th Jan 2019
  • 1,548 Views, 19 Comments

Back To The Future Equestria Girls - Slayer99



They were in time for their classes, They where in time for their dinner, Then one day....they weren't in their time at all.

  • ...
6
 19
 1,548

Back in Time

Canterlot, October 26, 2019 1:24 AM

As they broke the time barrier again, they have reappeared and slowed down. As they got out of the car they looked around and Marty took a newspaper and it read the year 2019. They were surprised that they have arrived home and they are relived that there are no temporal paradoxes at all. As the girls and Marty ganged up, Marty shown them the newspaper and the year it reads.

"We did it! We're home!" said Pinkie.

"But we're not out of the woods yet. Look!" said AJ as the VW with the Libyans inside drove by and on their way to the mall. The girls and Marty pursued them and to get there without being seen by their temporal counterparts. As they came to the mall they were too late that the Libyans shot Emmett again. Sci-Twi fell in sadness because they failed to save him, but when they saw the Applejack toss the Libyan away and back into its VW, they saw themselves go in the time machine and disappeared like they remembered. As they vanished, Applejack went to the VW and threw it far away to the city jail. She joined back and fell into sadness that they are too late.

"We've failed." Sci-Twi cried.

"It's okay, he's in a better place now." said Sunset.

What they did not know that Emmett's eye's twitched and he sat up alive. The girls broke from their sadness they have discovered that he is alive.

"You're alive?" asked Marty.

"But how?" asked Rainbow Dash.

Emmett opened his suit to reveal a bulletproof vest. The girls and Marty were surprised of what they saw but it still confuses them of how did he put it on before death. "You all gave me the warning before you came back here." he said.

They were thrilled that they have succeeded into saving his life and gave him a group hug. After that they got the Delorean and their cars back, stored the plutonium to safety, and headed back home. As they arrived they have made their farewells to Emmett as he is ready to go to the future.

“Well now that you’ve got our message, how far you will go in the future itself?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“I would say 30 years as a good round number to travel.” he said.

“Good luck on your trip.” said Fluttershy.

"Take care Doc." said Twilight.

"I will and take care of yourselves too." he said.

"We will." they all said as Emmett drove away and built up some speed with enough road to reach 88. As he reached it, he and the car disappeared into the far future. The girls and Marty are going to miss him for a while until they meet again in the future or now in the present. As the girls went to their homes and Princess Twilight went through the portal and back to her dimension, Marty went home and gone to sleep in the time period he and his friends belongs and get to see another day in the future.

By morning on the same day at 10:28 AM, Marty woke up and left his bedroom. He went out side and saw Rainbow Dash and her Delorean with her. He came up to her and said "Good Morning."

"Good morning Marty. Well while we were in 1989, I have more of a uh....." she said as she can't say the next few words.

"Oh, don't bother." said Marty as he pulled RD to him and kissed her passionately. Rainbow Dash returned the favor by doing the same. As they broke the kiss they looked at each other like they are like girlfriend and boyfriend. What they did not know that the girls and Princess Twilight were watching them as Pinkie blew a horn at them making them jump in fright.

"I knew you two had something you couldn't hold in." said AJ.

"Don't embarrass us." said RD.

"It's okay Rainbow. They'll get used to it." he said.

"They would make a good couple would they?" asked Rarity.

"They sure will." said Sunset.

Then out of nowhere was the same time traveling Delorean they came back in from last night. One of the doors opened and Emmett came out. He saw Marty and the girls at his house. "Marty! Girls!" he said.

"Doc?" they all asked.

"You all need to come back with me." he said.

"Where?" asked Marty.

"Back to the future!" he said as he opened the Mr. Fusion fuel cap on the car.

"Doc, what are you doing?" asked Twilight.

"I need fuel." he said as he used the garbage and put them in the car's fuel tank and to the flux capacitor.

"Okay, both of you, get in the car. The rest of you, get in your cars too." he said to Marty and the girls as he closed the cap.

"No Doc, we just got here. We don't need to travel in time anymore. We're just going to take my car and go out for a spin." said RD.

"Well, there is something you need to know. For what Twilight told me about from last night is the equestrian magic you girls possess, you should channel all of that magic into your cars and follow me to the future! You all must come with me because it concerns you and Marty." he said.

"What do you mean? What will happen to us in the future?" asked RD.

"No, no the two of you are fine. It's your children. There's something that has to be done with your kids!" he said.

"Well, let's get in our cars and use our magic and see if we can try to connect our magic to the flux capacitor and follow Doc." said Sunset.

As they got in their cars, they set themselves in the middle of the street. Marty in Emmett's car, Rainbow Dash in her car with Fluttershy, Applejack in her truck with Pinkie Pie, and Sunset in her Camaro with Sci-Twi, Rarity, and Twilight. As they Ponied-up, they used their magic and successfully connected to the flux capacitor and its tech to their cars. As Emmett set up the time coordinates and transmitted them to the girls's cars, they are ready to go.

"Doc, we should back up, there is not enough road to get up to 88." he said.

"Roads? Well Marty, to where we're going we don't need roads." he said as he activated the hover/flight mode on his car.

The girls saw that and they were thrilled. They did the same to fly with their equestrian magic and got in the air to follow Emmett. As they reached 88, they have disappeared to the far future for another adventure.


TO BE CONTINUED.....

Comments ( 14 )

Awesome. Thanks!

Awesome!. Can you make Back To The Future Equestria Girls Part 2 someday

9407575
I will someday get to work on that

9407634
Like who can I find?

Great Scott, here we go again!

10165092
So were 1 year away to get ourselves a Delorean

10165152
Yeah, next Autumn.

10165807
Oh yes, screw the Prius, im getting a Delorean baby

10167034
That is if they begin production early or later next year.

I'm sorry... Is this an unfunny joke :rainbowhuh:??

Login or register to comment