• Published 17th Jan 2019
  • 1,537 Views, 19 Comments

Back To The Future Equestria Girls - Slayer99



They were in time for their classes, They where in time for their dinner, Then one day....they weren't in their time at all.

  • ...
6
 19
 1,537

Plutonium Riot and The Ride Home

As the girls and Marty walked to the hideout entrance, they were overhearing the Libyan's plans to build the bomb and use it against not only america but the world to create a new world order and enslave mankind. The girls and Marty were pretty surprised of their plans and worried of what will happen in the far future after 2019. They made the opportunity to be prepared for the fight to achieve the plutonium and return back to 2019.

"Well, right after we deal with them and load the flux capacitor, we should tell Doc about the day that they are going to kill him." said Marty.

"I don't know if he wants to be informed about the future itself and what will happen to him." said Sci-Twi.

"Listen we don't want to lose him a second time when we get back to our future!" said Rainbow Dash.

"You're right Rainbow, we should tell him." said Applejack.

"What would our lives be like without Doc?" asked Fluttershy.

"I don't know, but we should try." said Marty.

Rainbow grabbed Marty by his vest and knocked on his head like knocking the door saying “Uh hello, hello, is anyone home? Think Mcfly, Think!”

“I’m trying to think okay? Let’s not get too worried, we will tell him.” he said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? let's get the Plutonium!" said Pinkie as they stormed through the front door.

As Rarity used her shield and the bullets bounced off and Applejack used her super-strength and knocked out the gunmen unconscious, Sci-Twi and Princess Twilight used their magic and disabled the security cameras all over the hideout. With all the chaos, the Libyan smugglers were alerted and they set themselves up in their defensive positions to protect the plutonium at all costs. As they stormed in with Rarity holding the shield up, they open fired with their weapons and missile launchers but has no effect to break the shield. Applejack took the chance and bucked the armed and unarmed Libyans out of their way as the girls and Marty put all of the plutonium in the case and carried it out with care.

"What's the matter with you boy? Are you Chicken?" asked one of the Libyans.

Marty turned and said, "Nobody calls me, CHICKEN!!"

Marty punched the gunman a few times and was knocked out unconscious.

"Well you've shown that guy, that you're no coward." said RD.

"Well that teaches him a lesson." said Rarity.

"Right, let's get out of here." he said as they left the room.

As they exited the hideout, they rushed to the time machine, got inside and drove away before the Libyans can pursue them.

As they are on their way, some cars from the 80s and 70s came from behind and followed them. They knew it was the Libyans pursuing them to get the plutonium back.

"If someone has a firearm, shoot them off the street!" said Marty.

"I'll get them down!" said Pinkie as she came to the top of the car and threw some marshmallows at the cars and the streets and blew up like bombs setting the cars and trucks on fire before they blew up in an inferno. They thought that they lost them, but there are still some pursuers chasing after them. Pinkie used more of her marshmallows and blew up of what's left of their pursuers. But the one vehicle they encountered before was the VW with the very people who killed Emmett in 2019 but younger. Applejack took the opportunity and used her firearm to shoot both of the VW's two front tires out. She made the clear shot and the VW crashed into a lamp-post and were taken into custody by the police. That gave them time to get back to Emmett and start preparations for them to go back to 2019.

"Well, we've lost them for now." said AJ.

"I know that they still come for us, right after when we took back the plutonium!" said Marty

"We will soon have time to get back to 2019 because Doc's house is far from their hideout from the city and the authorities have already took them in to prison for now." said RD.

As they arrived to Emmett's house, Emmett came out and saw them and opened the garage door for them to put the car in his lab and load up the Plutonium in the flux capacitor to get back to 2019. As they loaded the flux capacitor, filled the fuel tank, and charged its batteries they have at least have time to tell Emmett of what will happen to him in 2019.

"Doc, you may not know this that after a few years until 2019, the Libyans will be out of prison and they will kill you." said Twilight.

"Great Scott! That event's from the future is it!? You weren't supposed to tell me about it! That will disrupt the space-time continuum!" he said.

"Hey, we've lost you once! We can't lose you again!" Sci-Twi said in sadness and worry.

Emmett took their concerns seriously and admitted of what will happen to him by the next 30 years. He comforted them and he promises to live another day and survive the Libyans.

"We should get going! We won't be able to have enough time to get back to our future!" said Sunset.

"You're right, load up in the time machine and let's find a suitable road straight forward to 88 miles per hour." said Marty.

They all piled up in the car and drove out of Emmett's lab to find a straight road to reach 88 MPH and get back to 2019. As they found a straight road and Doc came out, they set up the time circuits to the date October 26, 2019 1:24 AM a few minutes before the Libyans attacked Emmett and themselves too and held the case of plutonium in a protective shield made by Rarity so they won't explode. They were all set and Marty hit the gas as the car darted away like a bullet from a firearm. As they built up some speed and almost reached to 88, the lights all over the car shone and its volts and jolts sparked. As they have reached 88, they've disappeared and left a trail of fire behind. Emmett was thrilled and happy that they finally made it home to their time 2019.