• Published 17th Oct 2018
  • 6,970 Views, 218 Comments

Anon-a-Miss: A Wrinkle in Time - Guardian Amy



After Sunset committed suicide due to Anon-a-Miss, her friends along with Crystal Rose travel the universe to find her lost soul.

  • ...
64
 218
 6,970

Prologue

Sunset Shimmer opened the doors of Sugarcube Corner. Right there, were her friends staring at her with angry/disgusted looks. Sunset inhaled and opened her mouth to speak but Rainbow Dash quickly got up from her seat with a furious expression.

"Hey, get out!" She barked.

"Yer not welcome here, Sunset!" Applejack followed.

Sunset shot back for a moment, but she quickly gather up her courage and walked forward. She got her journal from her backpack and got to the current page where she was communicating with Princess Twilight.

"Look guys," she said, "I know you don't trust me. But I've been talking with Princess Twilight and-"

Rainbow's slap in the face had enough impact to knock Sunset down to the ground.

"You lied to Twilight too," She screamed, "like you've been to all of us! Bullshit, Sunset! Why do you manipulate people!"

Sunset got back up with tears in her eyes, holding the swelling bruise from the slap.

"Please guys, I know who Anon-a-Miss is, if you just listen to me!" she said with desperation.

"Sunset, please, yer only makin' it worse," said Applejack, "you, are the only suspect. You are the only person who knew mah nickname. You are the only person who took those photos at the sleepover, on your phone. You are the only other person who knew our secrets. And you are the only person who's spreadin' secrets. Please, for yer own sake, git outta here and never come back!"

Sobs escaped from Sunset's mouth as she began to taste defeat.

"Please, you have to listen to me; I'm your friend! Just think about the times we had together! Applejack, remember the time we had a hayride together this fall, I had so much fun and-"

"Just shut yer lyin' trap up Sunset," snapped AJ, getting up from her seat, "is it so hard to tell the truth, you stupid son of a bitch. Or so help me!"

Sunset looked at Dash with fresh tears leaking out her eyes, making her vision misty.

"Dash, remember the times I show up at your games and how I cheer for you."

"You mean pretend to cheer! You can't take advantage of us no longer, asshole! You are the worst person I have ever known. Becoming friends with you was the absolute worst mistake I've ever made. I wish I never met you, Sunslut Slutter!"

Sunset was crying at this point. She went to Rarity and looked at her with bloodshot eyes.

"Rarity, please, you have to believe me! Remember all the outfits you made for me, I-"

"Hmm! That was before I knew you were planning to humiliate us. I even made the most beautiful outfit for you for Christmas. But now, I realized that was just a mistake. You are not going to steal our trust anymore you motherfucking thief."

Sunset was now losing hope, there was only Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy left.

"Pinkie! Remember the parties you've thrown, and how much fun I had. Those were the best times of my life."

"well, you were just pretending to have fun, so you can gain my trust. I can't believe I was so stupid to fall for your tricks, but it's not gonna work anymore, you ugly skank!"

Sunset's jaw dropped slightly as she couldn't believe the curse word Pinkie just said. Fluttershy was her last hope.

"Please Fluttershy," she whimpered, "remember all the times you've so kind to, or the time I help you out at the animal shelter or-"

SMACK!

Rainbow had punched her in the jaw, once again knocking her down to the ground.

"You will not threaten her!" she yelled.

Sunset quickly got back up the ground.

"Guys, please, your friends, my family, I tried to prove that I've changed after the Fall Formal. Do you expect me give that away. Your friendship, The Battle of The Bands, everything I did. And for what reason?"

"Yea, why were ya doin' this?" sneered Applejack.

"We laid our hearts to you, and you just threw it out!" said Rarity.

"Like they always say: once a demon, always a demon!" growled Rainbow Dash.

Suddenly AJ walked up to Sunset and snatched the book she was holding.

"Tah make sure ya never lie to the princess again." she snarled.

"And do us a favor, Anon-a-Miss," said Rainbow, cracking a fist, "AND GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE WE KILL YOU!"

Sunset did the only thing she can think to do: she ran as fast as she could out of the cafe and to her apartment. As she did she could hear her former friends shouting at her.

"Git outta of our lives, ya good for nothing liar!"

"Good riddance! Everyone will do so much better without you, you damn thief!"

"I hope I never see you again, she-demon!"

"Go back to where you came from, secret-stealer!"

"I wish I've never been friends with you in the first place Sunset!"

Hearing made Sunset ran even faster then so ever had before. Then she ran in Apple Bloom, Applejack's younger sister.

"Sunset, wait! Ah-"

"Leave me alone!"

Alone. That's all Sunset wants right now.

Apple Bloom on the other hand pulled out her phone, went on her MyStable account and typed down

'Emergency CMC meeting, meet me at the barn in 20 minutes'


When she reached her apartment, Sunset slammed the door shut. Then she collapsed on her couch and began to cry. Wet tears cascaded from her chin and onto the floor as she can't get those things out of her mind. How could her friends turn their backs on her after how much she proved that she changed. Sunset couldn't take anymore; she was afraid of what will happen at school tomorrow.

"I'm sorry Twilight" she croaked, "I failed you..."

She walked to the kitchen, opened the drawer, and took out the largest and sharpest kitchen knife she had. She stared at it, debating if she should really do this.

'You secret-stealer!'

'Ah'm sorry, but you did this to us. Tell us whatever secrets you want, but we don't have to listen.'

'We trusted you Sunset, we thought you were our friend!'

'How can you do this to us, after all we been though together'

'You're not our friend!'

Those lines kept on repeating in her head, like some looped song. With shaking hands, she stabbed to knife though her head.


Dying instantly.