• Published 17th Oct 2018
  • 6,962 Views, 218 Comments

Anon-a-Miss: A Wrinkle in Time - Guardian Amy



After Sunset committed suicide due to Anon-a-Miss, her friends along with Crystal Rose travel the universe to find her lost soul.

  • ...
64
 218
 6,962

The Assembly

Author's Note:

I cleaned this chapter up. You're welcome.

The Rainbooms excitedly headed to the gym. They all thought that Sunset Shimmer was going to confess about Anon-a-Miss and be expelled. But they're about to learn the dark truth.

"Hurry on Applejack," said Rarity cheerfully, "we don't want to be late!"

"Finally, Sunshit's goin' confess 'bout Anon-a-Miss." She said

"I know AJ," cheered Rainbow Dash, "I can't wait for that demon to be expelled."

"Maybe I can throw a 'Sunset Shimmer's Expelled Party'" said Pinkie, more happy than usual

"I'll have to design magnificent dresses for all of us."

"It'll be so nice to get her off our back." Whispered Fluttershy, a small smirk on her face.

They all sat in the front of the stage, wanting to get the best view. The Rainbooms grinned, knowing Sunset could be in big trouble.

Everyone sat down. Two minutes later Principal Celestia, Vice-Principal Luna, and Twilight walked on the stage.

"Everyone, I know you think this is about Anon-a-Miss, and it is." Celestia started "But before we can get to that, I some news about Sunset Shimmer."

"Is she going to be expelled!?" Said Rainbow hopefully. She looked at Twilight who was only getting madder by the second.

"No. Officer Armour."

"Hello everyone, I'm Officer Shining Armour, chief of the Canterlot City police. And I have some sad news for everyone: Sunset Shimmer is dead."

Suddenly, the Rainbooms jumped out their seats and cheered.

"Yes!" Shouted Rainbow.

"She's dead! She's dead!" Cheered Pinkie, being impossibly happy than she ever was, dancing around and throwing confetti.

"Yee-haw, we won and you lost Sunset Shimmer!" Said AJ, jumping and throwing her hat in the air.

"Finally, no more, backstabbing, trust-stealing Sunset." Said Rarity.

"SHE'S DEAD! SHE'S GONE! WOO-HOO!" screamed Fluttershy as loudly as she could.

They danced all around the gym and, cheered, and hugged each other. The other students who were watching just stared at them with shocked, angry, and disgusted looks; some even booed and flung insults at them.

Two minutes later of this, VP Luna furiously grabbed the microphone.

"Shut up!" she screamed, "Shut up! Or I'm expelling all of you stupid rainbitches."

Everyone piped down and sat back down. The Rainbooms seemed confused.

Luna took a calming breath and sighed.

"I think Twilight should explain this," she said as she passed the mic to Twi.

"Thank you Luna," said Twilight in the calmest voice she could muster, "it all started like this..."


Equestria last night...


Twilight Sparkle had just finish cleaning her throne room and walked to the journal to see if Sunset had anything to say to her. She flipped through to the last page she and Sunset been communicating with, when suddenly the book buzzed and there was a small flash.

There was another message.

Twilight thought that Sunset and her friends had fix the problem with Anon-a-Miss and things are back to normal, but she wanted to check to make sure. As she read the message, it seemed to be the exact opposite.

Dear Princess Twilight, it's AJ, I have some things to tell you about Sunsin Sinner Sunset Shimmer. She went to Sugarcube Corner earlier and tried to lied that she was innocent, but we were smart enough to not fall for that. But then a few minutes ago she sent a post on her Anon-a-Miss page, and trying to blame someone else.

It's Rainbow now, please come Twi, so we can pony-up and kill that demon bitch.

Twilight just looked at the page in shock. What happened to Sunset? Is she okay? Is she even Alive? She need to go to the human world to find out.

She use her magic to get a piece of paper and a quill and quickly scribbled down:

'I'm going to Canterlot High, I'll be back soon.

-Twilight.'

And hopped to the portal.


The now human princess felled through the statue of the school and quickly got to her feet. She ran around town, ignoring that the portal didn't gave her anything to keep herself warm. Suddenly, she saw a police car in the distance, she ran as fast as could to it, and there she saw two policemen, Officer Green Glow and Officer Black Night.

"What's happening, what's going on?" she said.

"Please stand kid." Said Green Glow.

"Yeah we've got this." Said Black Night.

"No! What's going on? Where's Sunset Shimmer?"

"Don't worry, she's not in any kind of trouble. We're just going to ask her a few questions about Anon-a-Miss." Green Glow says.

"No! Let me see her! Please!" The lavender girl said, alarmed.

"Glow, keep her here. I'll go." said Black Night calmly.

His partner nodded and gripped Twilight in the shoulders, ignoring her pleas to let her go.

Black Night walked up to Sunset's apartment door, and knocked on the door.

No reply.

He knocked on the door again.

Still, no answer.

He knocked on the door again, and shouted:

"Sunset Shimmer! This is Officer Black Night of the Canterlot Police! Please open up!"

For the third time, nothing.

Black Night frowned and looked at the peek hole in the door. And had no view of Sunset.

"Sunset, please. You're not in any kind of trouble. I'm just wanna ask you a few simple questions and I'll be on my way." He tried opened the door, which was surprisingly unlocked. He stepped inside and looked around. "Sunset?" He called out, "Sunset?"

He walked into kitchen, and instantly regretted it. There was not only Sunset herself, but a bloody knife sticking out of her head. Night's face paled as he felt sick to his stomach. Just then he heard footsteps behind him. It was Twilight with Green Glow running behind her.

"Black Night!" Glow shouted out, "I tried to stop her, but she was too fast, and... and- Oh my god!"

"Get back up," said Black Night, snapping out of his trance, "and called the chief."

His partner nodded and grabbed his cellphone. Twilight in the order hand, just stood in shocked. They were so many thing flooding her mind. People thinking that Sunset was Anon-a-Miss, including her friends. Applejack (and Rainbow Dash) sending her the message. And now Sunset dead on the ground. Suddenly her shock and concern turn into rage and hatred, as she've realized what had happened: Sunset had committed suicide because of Anon-a-Miss- because of her friends, ex-friends.

"You dicks have some explaining to do." She sneered, balling her fists.


"... And that's what happened" she finished.

The CMC who were watching from behind the curtain were in tears. They've never wanted things to go this far.

The Rainbooms, and the other hand, didn't buy it. Rainbow Dash furiously got up from her seat.

"WELL, I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT BITCH CONVINCED YOU! BUT-"

She was cut off by a horrible picture presented on the screen in front of them, as the crowd gasped.

It was a picture of Sunset's body.

"I... Can't believe it." Said Dash, stunned.

"She was telling the truth." Said Flutterfly, holding back tears.

"And we've pushed her to suicide..." Said Pinke as her hair deflated and turned dull.

The Canterlot Movie Club walked on stage as everyone booed. As their sisters stared in disbelief.

"We're Anon-a-Miss!" Said Apple Bloom. "And it mah fault! I was the one who've created the account in tha first place. Ah was just jealous that mah sister was spendin' more time with Sunset and her friends instead of me. So Ah've created Anon-a-Miss, posted the story 'bout Applejack and pinned it on Sunset."

Sweetie Belle was the next to talk.

"Apple Bloom told me about what she did; I've felt the same way. So on the slumber party in my house, when everyone was alseep. I snuck in, took Sunset's phone, and posted all of her pictures and videos."

Scootaloo shamefully took the mic.

"Soccer practice took place the same time as the junior team. So when Rainbow wasn't looking, I took her test paper, took a picture and posted it. Soon, other people wanted us to post other secrets, and we don't know what to do, we so posted it."

The crowd was furious, they booed, shouted insults at them. The loudest were their sisters, who were clearly angry and disappointed on them. Officer Armour got them to quiet down by threatening them that they'll be arrested if they don't stop.

"Thank you Officer Armour," said Principal Celestia, "and farther more, these three and not the only ones who are being punished. Unfortunately, due to the amount of students and including teachers taking part of the bullying, we are instead cancelling all after school and extracurricular activities indefinitely. No prom, no sporting events of any kind, no field trips, no clubs, and no Friendship Games. That should give everyone plenty of time to think about their actions."

"What! You can't do that!"

"That's so unfair!"

"Well, you should've thought about before. Now with no arguments, you are all dismissed."

"But not you five," said Twilight angrily, "meet me outside"