• Published 5th Oct 2018
  • 476 Views, 5 Comments

The trial of glowy Blits - Thomasfactoryuntold



A teenage mare and her sister are investigating a mansion that belong to a ritch mare had lived, but only to find the horrors that waits inside this building.

  • ...
 5
 476

The trial of glowy bits

I did not kill her!

I told you so Manny freaking times I did not kill my sister!

My sister and I were only investigating the party planner's disappearance.

And we think that the rich mare sugarcoat had something to do with pinkie, to know more about evidence of what I was talking about, here's the story

...

It starts with my sister and I watching television together. We both loved each other nor do we fight like other siblings do, we learn the magic of friendship together, and have fun with each other.

Our favorite hero, was pinkie pie, she was fun, goofy, a little annoying to my sister, but she's still great. And we are happy together.

Until I heard the news program from the television. Interrupting our show, but what we heard had been very important.

"A mare named pinkie pie had been missing for several days, she was nowhere to be found, but we have found a broken tape recorder with the evidence and proof of her disappearance."

We heard pinkie's screaming out of anger and physical pain from the audio.

"chaos!

Pain!

Hell

Why dad, why didn't you ever tell me about cthulhu!"

"We heard roaring from whatever creature it was, and the audio stops there.

If you give evidence of pinkies disappearance, call celestia and the authorities at once."

We were distraught, and frightened too.

"Sis let's listen to the audio from the news on the computer, we can find evidence that way!"

"That's a good idea" my sister said

"Lets get to my room for my laptop. We will listen that way."

And we had listen to the audio, and what we heard from the audio made us concerned.

"Sugarcoat? That Ritch mare from next door?" My sister asked.

The looks of justice was in my sister's eyes

"So she has something to do with this." She thought.

"Do you think she is responsible?" I asked

"I mean, if she is responsible for pinkie's disappearance, how could she have done it?"

"Glowy she could have a laboratory. She could have experimented on other ponies and on herself as well."

She puts a hoof on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, we'll help twilight and her friends. We'll grab everything we need."

"I'm with you sis."

...

We've made it to sugarcoat's mansion, for some reason she was talking to the lead in either bottles or jars. And the lead starts glowing as if it has responded to her. I looked at her funny. My sister was looking at her as if she was a vigilante.

"Do you have everything we need?" My sister asked.

"You bet." I answered

"Mask?"

I handed her the mask made from black wool with three holes, signifying eyes and a mouth.

"Brass hoof?" She asked

I handed her some brass hooves.

"I need one of the walkie talkies."

I handed to her a walkie-talkie.

"Now glowy I need you to stay here in the car. With the walkie-talkie, I can tell you what's inside. I have these brass hooves to defend myself from what ever threat was inside. If there is anything that is happening to you, Let me know."

I nodded "good luck sister."

My sister puts on the mask went out of the car, and jumps into the mansion window. And I never see her, and it was the last I'll ever see her.

"Find anything yet?" I whispered in the walkie-talkie.

My sister's voice came from the walkie-talkie

"Not yet, like I said, I'll let you know when I see something, over."

After we talked i have waited

...

After 2 hours I heard the voice of my sister again.

"Flowebed to glowy. Flowerbed to glowy. Do you read me? Over."

"Yah sis I read you." I responded.

"What did you see?"

"This gold. It's not like any other gold I see."

"Is it real gold?" I Asked

"Yah but. It was mixed with any other metal that I never seen. Either aluminium;

silver; nickle; or even iron. It looks like that It's not of this world. I Don't like it."

"You better continue with the evidence sis, there is no time for gold."

"Your right sis. I'd better continue on with the research quick before I've been seen. Over."

And after that I started waiting.

After 30 minutes of waiting. I heard screaming from the mansion. It was loud enough for me to here.

I used my walkie-talkie worried for my sister's safety.

"Sis are you all right? What happened?"

I heard screaming from my walkie-talkie.

"Damn it I was an idiot! Go sis, go to any phone you'll find, call the authorities!"

"Sis what did you see?" I asked with fright

"I can't describe this eldrich horror! What in celestia's name have I seen!? What was I thinking!?"

Edrich horror is what she described that hideous beast to be. It had scared me, I'm terrified for her safety.

"Sis, try to punch it with your brass hooves. You have self-defence right?"

"I all ready tried it, nothing did any damage on it! Oh celestiaforgive me! Run sis! get out of here! Run for your life!"

"I'm coming out there! hold on!"

I grabbed my pocket knife, flicked the blade, and ran out of the car to the mansion door.

"No Don't sis!" She screamed

"Get out of here get out of- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!"

Her screaming stopped from my walkie-talkie.

I screamed at mine.

"Sis are you okay?! Answer me! Sis!? sis!?"

I screamed over and over for my sister to respond. There was no answer.

I looked up at the moon in the sky, and started to cry.

Until I hear breathing from my walkie-talkie.

"S-sis?"

I hear a voice I did not recognised, it was ghastly; non angelic; demonic; disembodied; what did I hear?!

I was not hallucinating nor was I crazy. I thought I was, But I'm not.

honest to celestia I'm not!

My sister has found some evidence that my sister has when I got in. I snuck out of the mansion and shows some for you, but that is what let me to Tartarus. You thought that I was the murderer, but I'm not.

This is what it said from my walkie-talkie.

You fool flowerbed is dead.

Comments ( 5 )

The description reminds me of identity V

9211587
Have you read "a recordings of a missing pony"? The story you read is a side story to the original one

9211588
No, wait didn't scribbler of somebody else do a reading on it awhile back?

Comment posted by Thomasfactoryuntold deleted Oct 5th, 2018

9211600
read "the trial of glowy blits" and "a recording of a missing pony" and you know the story. And the identity v that you've mentioned gave me the idea of a sequel of the recording of a missing pony it is similar to that game, and the shadow over innsmouth.

Login or register to comment