• Published 18th Apr 2019
  • 202 Views, 1 Comments

Pranking Straswirled The Bearded - Moon Quil



Luna and Celestia have been students of StarSwilred for many years, But Celectis and Luna are bored so they decided to make a bet.

  • ...
 1
 202

The bet and the bearded

A young Luna and Celestia sit as Star swirl goes on with his lecture, A beautiful day perfect weather. Both siblings bored out of there minds with some of his lectures. While Star Swirled was explaining the fundamentals of magical balances Celestia gets an idea, while they are taking a break Celestia tells Luna if she wanted to have some fun. Luna with a questionable look wonders what she means, So Celestia explains how she is bored and wants to have some fun and play a prank on Star Swirled. Luna laughed and told her sister that she couldn't even prank a cloud. Celestia a little steamed but a grin appears on her muzzle, Celestia then tells Luna how they could have a wager loser has to clean the whole castle for the entire year. Both Celestia and Luna agree and the bet is made.

So for the next few weeks, the sisters plan how to prank star swirled there own ways or one of them will be cleaning the whole castle including the bathrooms for the entire year. To both Celestia and Luna that is unpleasant so they think long and hard on their pranks till finally, they both had their plans now they need to set the trap. First up was Celestia and she is going with a cloud of thunder and a pie to the face in Star swirls office. Celestia waits inside a closet for him to go in so she can win this bet for Celestia knows she will win. She stays quiet in the closet and waits and keeps waiting.

It gets warm in that wooden closet and she soon starts falling asleep in the closet. After about four hours of waiting, she falls asleep inside the closet what she doesn't know is that star swirled walked to his office and saw the rope hiding right in front of his hooves. Star swirled then changed her trap to the closet and then used a cloaking spell to hide in the shadows and as Celestia awakens from her nap in the closet she steps out and the cloud activates and goes off behind her head. Celestia screams to the top of her lungs then a pie flies fast to her right when she screams and hits her in the face.

Star swirled chuckles and reveals himself as Celestia's face is covered in berry juices and crumbs. Celestia looks to Star Swirled embarrassed he chuckles and trots away. Celestia trots to her room and she sees Luna and she laughs and tells her she knew her sister would fail she didn't think it would be that bad. Celestia goes into her room to clean up, next is Lunas turn to prank the teacher.

Luna sets her trap right in the classroom right at his podium. Luna is going to use the sneak approach, once he goes to it it will activate teleportation and he will be teleported high to the waterfall where he will slide down to the lake behind the castle where she used a potion that will change his coat and his beard color for three months. Luna chuckles to herself with what will happen but what Luna didn't see was last night when she was setting the teleportation at his podium and Star Swirled saw and he decided to use his powers and move it to Luna's seat and add another spell not allowing her to fly for a few minutes for extra punishment to Luna.

Morning comes and both sisters go to the classroom as Star Swirled goes to his podium and she is ready to win this bet and have a good laugh as she sees Star Swirled takes a fun water slide and Celestia cleaning the castle for the whole year and the bathrooms. Luna and Celestia are about to take their seats but Luna is surprised that Star Swirled is at the podium and the trap didn't activate. Luna sits and tries to think why it didn't work when she sees a bright flash of light and then a spray of water as she screams to the top of her lungs as she slides down the waterfall and into the lake. Luna comes out of the water and her coat and hair changed to be like a clown and she is bright red as she runs to her room to get the potion effect off fast.

After a few weeks, Luna's coat and hair finally wear off now both Celestia and Luna failed to epic proportions so they kept trying to prank there teacher but fail to every time. Days turn to weeks as both of them try and prank there teacher but fail every time plan a way to finally get Star Swirled for him turning their pranks against them. So finally one day they decide to work together to prank him. One more try to prank him or fail to try, Luna and Celestia plan and try to figure out the best plan till finally they have it and they have the items to do so, now its time to go in for the attack.

The Next morning comes, the sun rises over Equestria as the sun shines on the castle in Canterlot. Luna and Celestia are awake up and early to start there attack prank on Star Swirled The Bearded for him twisting there pranks back to them. They decided to do the one act they both saved. The sisters were going to shave his beard off. Both of them go into his room and he is in deep sleep thanks to Luna putting powerful sleeping powder in his drink.

They both sneak inside with scissors and shears they softly giggle as they approach his bed they get ready to shave his beard and they stop and hearts sank as they notice the unicorn in the bed is a mannequin in their teacher's clothes. Out of nowhere he appears behind them and says a spell and hair goes flying everywhere, after a few seconds the sisters come out hairless and the guards have a little laugh including Celestia and Luna's parents who didn't ground them or punish them for there pranks, only because they suffered a lot with this.

Some months pass and Celestia and Luna's coat and mane grow back so they look a bit normal but not all the way there. Though the bet is done and both Celestia and Luna lost so they both clean the castle, and they learned a really important lesson. Don't try to out prank Star Swirled The Bearded.

Comments ( 1 )

Congrats! You get a like.

Login or register to comment