• Published 13th Jul 2018
  • 565 Views, 17 Comments

ReBoot - Emerldminer



I come from the net and ended up here mainframe. Where everything is possible... including pones turns human trying to find a way back home, and also Brogan a user trying to get back to earth.

  • ...
6
 17
 565

Rasing the clock

We see Enzo sitting in a booth at D and R's diner and shop. There are Vid screens pointing to him saying Enzo's override delivery. Brogan walks over from the counter to Enzo.

"Slow day," Brogan says leaning on the booth.

"Just you what! I will be as good as Dote some cycle!" Brogan rolls his eyes and walks away. Then, as Enzo was a gusting one of his vid windows. The one on his right starts flashing and ring. "No Way! a call!" He touches the screen to be met with a binom. "Enzo's override delivery services, anyone, anywhere, anytime, how can I help you?"

"Hi, it's Jone luke, is this Dote's date compression take out?" Jone aks, Enzo shakes his head in frustration.

"No, wrong number," He says hanging up and sighing in defeat. Cecil grabs one of the vide windows pointing to him and goes over to Enzo.

"Is this the sign of things to come?" Cecil asks putting his arm around him and showing him the vid window. Enzo is a little annoyed at this, but before he can retort Bob and Dote are walking towards the dinner. Cecil opens the door for Dote then slams it when Bob is going to walk in. He opens the door rubbing his nose and looks at Cecil with anger.

"Hay Enzo, how your new delivery service coming along?" Dot asks as Cecil clears some of the vid windows.

"O! Great! gust hug!" He replays pulling down a vid window showing some fake data. "Seriously active, I was written for this format. I'm going malty, quality, major even!"

"Enzo," Dot interrupts her little bro.

"Yes?"

"we're glad to hear it," Bob says smiling.

"Ya, we will be downstairs if you need us. Bob is going to repair a tear that appeared after the last game," Dote says.

"Ok, cool," Enzo replays as they start to walk away. "We are talking high density here, you'll see one day I will be as successful as you sometime Dote!" He yells to them as they walk down the stairs. "*Sight* as soon as I get some order," He whispers.


Enzo is asleep in the booth as one of his vid windows rings. It turns on to reveal Megabyte in his chair tapping his finger with hack and slash next to him. (Note: Megabyte when sitting in his chair doesn't have legs on.)

"Enzo's override delivery services, anyone, anywhere, anytime, how can I help you?" Enzo says sounding depressed.

"ENZO!" Megabyte yells snapping Enzo out of his trans.

"Mega Breath! I mean Megabyte!" Enzo says sitting up in shock.

"I understand that you have a new delivery service," Megabyte reply ignoring the somewhat clever insult.

"Well, it's not exactly new if you call 31 nanoseconds new, but it was a way to be just like my awesome sister Dote." Enzo continues on his rant as Megabyte gets angry by the millisecond.

"Enzo!" He yells getting the attention of the spirit.

"Yes?" Enzo asks looking back at Megabyte.

"What a... persuasive sales sprit you are. You convinced me to use your serves for all my deliveries,"

"Alpha new marik Do you mean it!" Enzo says putting his face up to the vide window, sending it forward towards Megabyte. He's not fazed as Hack and Slash stop the vid window. "All of your delivers for your hull evil empire!"

"Wow, coolness, that must be a lot!" Enzo says as Hack and Slash push the vid window back. "Wait till Dote hears about this! o, what, she'll say no, she hates your guts,"

"Very well," Megabyte sighs, looking down in disappointment. "I guess I could always find someone else to prosses during delivers to exotic places,"

"No, no, no, no, no, I will just um... tell her later, ya! that's it," Enzo exams.

"Perhaps, I have to see how you handle a test, program," Megabite replies. Hack grabs a box raped in wrapping paper and huffers over to the vid window.

"You can count on me! this may be my first after-school function, but I'll show Dote I'm big enough to handle... oof!" Enzo gets cute off when Hack shoves the package through and right into Enzo's chest.

"Take this package to hexadecimal, but whatever you do, DON'T TELL HER HOW SENT IT," Megabyte explains, emphasizing the last statement.

"Ooo, it's a surprise?" Enzo asks, leaning closer to the vid window. Making sure to keep his voice down.

"Precisely," Megabyte replies, smiling.

"No problem mister bite," Enzo says as the vid window shuts off. Unknown to them Scuzzy, Hex's cat, was spying on them.


In the Basment

"Any luck?" Brogan asks, walking down the stairs.

"Not yet," Bob replies. His glitch has a scanner like atenas sticking out. "What! there it is, here it comes," They look to see a box in the corner shake.

"Wach your eyes," Brogan says as the box explodes, leaving the tear. Bob, Brogan, and Dote cover there eyes. Bob's glitch turns into a raygun looking thing.

"Glitch, mend," He says as yellow light comes out of Glitch and hits the tear, shrinking it into nothing. Glitch returns back to normal as Enzo comes running down the steps.

"Dote, Bob! I did it!" Enzo yell. Everyone turns to see Enzo with a package in his hand.

"Nice work Enzo," Brogan says, smiling. He walks over to Enzo and pats him on the back.

"O, hi Brogan," Enzo says in the most deadpan voice. Brogan gives him the "Seriously" face as the other two walks over to them.

"Congratulations," Dote says, proud of her little brother.

"Got to zip, can't be late to Hexadecimal for my first delivery," Enzo says, turning around and running up the stairs.

"Ok, see you," Bob yells up the stairs. After a few seconds, they realize what he said.

"Hexadecimal!" They all yell.


Out side the Dinner

Enzo throughs down his hoverboard and steps onto it, but before he can go anywhere, Dote grabs Enzo and yanks him off the board.

"Did you say Hexadecimal?" Dote asks, hoping it wasn't true.

"Yes, yes he did, I mean he only said it 5 paragraphs before," Brogan whispers to himself.

"Ya," Enzo confirms the suspicions.

"Who sent this package?" Dote asks, letting go of him.

"It was.. um.," Enzo says, looking away from there gaze. "It was some guy named... Sean Luke, ya!"

"Why would anyone send a package to Hex is what I want to know," Rainbow Dash asks, stepping off her hoverboard. Brogan jumps a little from the surprise.

"What's in it?" Bob asks.

"I don't know? It's a surprise," Enzo whisper the last part.

"It's a bomb," the three gardens say at the same time.

"Better access what's inside, just to be save," Bob says as Brogan takes the package.

"Glitch, x-ray," Brogan says, but instead of his going off. Bob's goes off. "We really need to change our things names," Brogan says, extending his hands so that Glitch could x-ray it. All they see is a white mask with a clock on it.

"See, it's not a bomb," Enzo says, pulling the box away. "Can I go now?"

"I can't let you go to Hexadesimels Island, it's too dangerous," Dote explains. Enzo sighs with defeat and hands over the box to Dote.

"I should just give up," Enzo says.

"Compile up, act your age, there's a simple solution to every problem, Bob will do it," She says, shoving the box to Bob. "Enzo can continue his business, don't quit file so easily," She walks back into her dinner.

"I can't do this right now, I have to talk with Phog about something... Brogan you do it," Bob says, slamming the Box into his chest. Before he can reject, Bob gets on his hoverboard and zips off. Brogan looks to Dash, but she is long gone.

"Gosh dang it," Brogan says, reluctantly dropping his hoverboard and zipping away.


Hex's Island

"So many modes, so little time," Hex says, placing a mask on her face. Hex is a tall woman, dressed in all red and always wheres a mask. She is sitting in the middle of a big room. With one light shining on her. Scuzzy her cat rolls in from nowhere. "Scuzzy, how dare you interrupt me while I put on my face!" She says. Her mask turns one of anger.

The floor under scuzzy disappears and he falls down. Almost instantly Hex looks sad.

"I should not have done that, I was glad to see him," She says, waving a hand over the hole. Scuzzy stops falling, almost right into the water. He is flung right back up, and the ground is replaced.

"How good to see you scuzzy, What do you've got for me?" She asks, with a face of curiosity. Suzzy tilts his head, so you can see the green gem on top of his head. It shows Megabyte putting the mask in the box.

"It's a delete command disguised as a mask, she will never know what erased her," He explains, laughing manicky. Hack and Slash join in. "Stop it you two, it's not funny when the henchmen laugh,"

"Delete me will he?!" Hex yells in anger. "Time to calculate a surprise for our dear Megabyte,"


On the brige to Hex's Island

Brogan zips down the twisted bridge. Enzo drops out of nowhere and looks at you. He sighs to himself before talking.

"This is the way it always goes, I miss all the cool stuff!" He says to you. Brogan is zipping through the Island. He goes underneath an arch and is teleported back a 10-feet, but he's upside down.

"See! Well, if I can't make the delivery, I can always watch," Enzo says. Zipping down the bridge.

Brogan dodges building and a light post trying and succeeding in flipping himself back over.

"Why do I always get lost in lost angles?" Brogan asks himself, turning around. Enzo following a foot behind. Brogan looks down to see a bunch of nulls following him. They are colorful, but they are biomes that have lost in the games, trying to find energy.

"There's nothing worse than asking a null for directions," Brogan says, turning a corner. Then, out of nowhere, a giant bomb blocks his path. "Ok, almost nothing," He says, turning around to see the nulls under him. "Shoe, get! go find someone else to drain energy from,"

The nulls back up as a hull appears under Brogan. Brogan and the hoverboard are sucked in. All the nulls run away as the bomb disappears. Brogan slides down a... well slide, right into the lair of Hexadecimal. Brogan lands on the ground with everything intact. Well, probably not his sanity.

"Brogan," Hex says, appearing behind him.

"Hexadecimal," Brogan says, turning around.

"PINKY" They both jump from the sound. They look to see Pinky Pie standing there, with her hands outstretched.

"How?.. never mind," Hex says, snapping her fingers, sending Pinky pack where ever she came from. "I never expected the delivery person to be you, Brogan," Hex says, walking slowly over to him.

"Well, sorry, I've always been me," He says, doing his best to smile. "I have a package for you, Enzos override delivery," He says, handing her the box.

"A package! for me!" She says, putting an arm over his shoulder. "Whatever could it be?" She brakes the box in one fell swoop and grabs the mask. "A Mask!" She says, trying to act surprised. "What a shame, I already have one, you'll have to return it to Megabyte, with my regrets," She says, shoving the mash into his hands.

"Megabyte sent this!" Brogan says, pushing away from her and looking at the mask. "You know returning thing isn't part of my function, have a good one," He says, handing the mask back and walking away.

"I said take it back!" She says, shoving the mash onto his face, and in one fell sweep of her hands. He rockets out the lair.


Enzo is flying over the hole when Brogan shotes out of it. He screams, but then as the hole closes, places his hoverboard so it can't close. Enzo gets off and gets close to the ground to hear Hex talking.

"Brogan should get to Megabyte's tower just as the clock reaches zero," Hex says, not knowing Enzo is listening in. "so clever, to hid a delete command inside a mask, I wish I had thought of that,"

"Dud, Brogan is in major trouble, and it's all my fault!" Enzo yells, standing up.


The Dinner

Applebloom walks out of the dinner with an apple in hand. She takes a bite of it as she looks up at the sky. Brogan goose flying by, trying to get the mask off.

"Strang, that looks like Brogan," Applebloom says. Enzo runs up to Applebloom in a panic.

"Do you know where my sister is?!" Enzo asks. Applebloom shakes her head.

"Why do you need her?" She asks, taking another bite of her apple.

"Brogan is in trouble, and it's all my fault. We need to warn him!" Enzo starts, but Applebloom shoves the core of the apple into his mouth.

"Will ya slow down," she replies, Enzo spits out the core.

"Megabyte gave me a package to deliver, and it was secretly a bomb, but it was disguised as a mask. He could blow up any nanosecond," Enzo explains. Applebloom places down her hoverboard and so does Enzo.

"Well, then what in tarnation are we waiting for?"


Brogan is flying through the air towards Megabytes tower. He finally gets the mask off.

"Deliver a package from Hex to Bite, I don't think so," Brogan says to himself. "Glitch, rodder," Glitch turns into a mini propeller, stopping Brogan from moving forward, or falling.

"There he is," Enzo points out, as the two zip towards him.

"Thank goodness he slowed down," Applebloom replies. The sky turns a dark pinkish purple. "O, no, not now," They see a big pink block falling from the sky, with a voice saying "Warning incoming game!"

Brogan looks over to see the game. He points the rodder to it, and he flies that way.

"He's steering towards the game!" Enzo yells.

"He would," Applebloom replies as they to steer to the game. Brogan makes it under and into the game. Enzo and Applebloom get there too late. You are unable to enter the game from the sides.

"Curse and crashes, we lost him," Enzo yells, Applebloom is thinking of an idea.

"Maby not, come on," Applebloom grabs his rest and pulls him with her. They go flying down words when they have barely reached the game. Applebloom turns a har left, right underneath the game. The game hits the floor, and the sky goes back to normal.


In the game

Enzo and Applebloom are at the eg of the game cube.

"Applebloom, you almost got us erased! deleted! offline!" Enzo yells, Applebloom flinching back. "Can we do it again?" Applebloom shakes her head.

"We have more important matters, like warning Brogan," Applebloom turns around to see a raceway.


A The Raceway

"Look like a formula one," Brogan says, looking around. He smiles and laughs to himself. "Good thing we know the formula," He says, looking at some binomes. The all rush and take their places at lines. Brogan walks over to a free one. "REBOOT!" Brogan yells, taping his insignia.

Out of nowhere, a formula one race car appears around him. He also is dressed like a formula one racer. The only thing that's different then everyone else is the mask on the front of his car. The user car appears as the announcer speakers. Brogan looks over to a binome and gives a thumbs up.

"Gentlemen, start your engine!" The announcer yells. Brogan pushes a button to start the car, then rev it a few times. The flag is waved, and they take off... well except for Brogan who spins out. He finally gets it to go and he's off.

"Brogan!" Enzo and Applebloom yell, run just late of him taking off.

"Brogan is racing against the clock, and the clock is going to win, you know what that means," Enzo says. Applebloom nodes as they stop at the start/finish line.

"REBOOT" They yell and tape their insignia. Making a car appear around them. Then Applebloom takes off down the track as Ezno goes backward. He corrects his mistake and fallows Applebloom.


"Excuse me, pardon me, no just passing by, just taking the lead," Brogan says, passing Binome after Binome. He turns the corner as a binome and the user speed by him. "WOW! I could be wrong,"

The user car slams right into the binome car, sending it flying at Brogan.

"This is fomula one, NOT bumper cars!" Brogan scream, nearly missing the flying car. He spins out, facing the opposite direction. "I hate when that happens,"

Then a binome falls to the ground. He looks at Brogan then looks down the track. His one eye gets comically large. Brogan looks down to see the other binome racers racing right at them. He screams and covers his face, like that would help. They go around him and the binome.

"That was close," He says, cranking the weal and turning around. He passes a binome holding up a sign that says 18th place. "18th place! wow, I'm really back here, of course, that's what nitro's are for," He hits the button for nitro, sending him into a two-wheel, wheelly, and blasting him forwards to second place.

"Enzo, how did he do that?" Applebloom asks.

"Nitro, push the button on your steering wheel," He says, doing it himself. She follows suit. The user pushes a button, which makes a ramp behind him. Enzos nitro runs out right when he gets to Brogan.

"Enzo!?" Brogan says, confused.

"Brogan! your car is a bomb!" He yells.

"You're telling me!? This thing only comes with one nitro!" He yells back.

"No, the mask on the car is a..." Before he can finish, he hits the ramp and goes flying. Applebloom looks up.

"Cool," She says. Brogan and the user passes the level two gat, making their cars into hovercraft.

"So she made it to level two hu, let's see who makes it to level 4," Brogan says. Applebloom drives underneath the tent Enzo landed on. He falls down into the hovercraft.

"You ok Enzo?" Applebloom asks.

"I'm fine, just hit it!" He yells, she does indeed it the gas pedal, sending Enzo falling onto the ground of the craft.

"There they are!" Enzo yells, following Brogan and the user. They drift around some corners before the user lets out a bunch of spikes.

"Minefield! slalom," Brogan yells, going back and forth, weaving between the mines. All the binomes hit the minds, erasing their crafts.

"Breaks!" Enzo yells.

"No, time, well take the hi road!" Applebloom says, doing what Brogan just did, and making it out alive.

"NIce," Enzo says, Applebloom looks back at him.

"It's all in the reflexes," she replies. Enzo points to a min right in front of them. They run into it, blowing up their ship. and sending them off the track.

Brogan and the user race to level three. Turning their crafts into airplanes. Brogan has some trouble getting off the ground at first, then pulls up on the controls, sending him into a loopty loop. He started out and head down the track.

"You haven't lost me yet," Brogan says, to the user, following close behind him/her.

"Brogan!" Enzo and Applebloom yell as he and the user pace over.

"Now what," Enzo asks.

"I think I have an idea," Applebloom says, running down the track, with Enzo close behind her.

They climb into a truck and drive it onto the track.

"This should get his attention," Applebloom says. They drive down the track towards Brogan and the user. Applebloom turns the wheel.

"Now Enzo!" She yells as the thing they where haling detaches and goes towards Brogan and the user. They drive by as Brogan is head for the thing.

"Glitch!" Brogan yells. Enzo and Applebloom get out of the truck to see the user and Brogan blowing up.

"Brogan!" Applebloom yells in disbelief.

"Dud, no way?" Enzo says. Right where the crash happened, a blue tear looking thing appears. Then an announcer says,

"Warning, game corruption," Brogan's helmet falls off of him as he lands safely to the ground. Enzo runs over to him and hugs him.

"Yes, Brogan! you're ok," He says, letting go as Applebloom walks over.

"Not good, this is not good," Brogan says, pointing to the ball of corruption. "It's infinite data flow," He says calmly.

"What does that mean?" Applebloom asks.

"It means, RUN LIKE YOU'VE NEVER RUN BEFORE!" He yells running away himself. The hid behind a set of bleacher as things start to get sucked into it. A binome comes flying at them, Brogan grabs him and sets him down by them.

They look to see the game cub its self is being sucked into the corruption. After a while, the game disappears, leaving the group and some binomes on top of a building. Brogan sighs to himself.

"Brogan!" Enzo yells, tackling Brogan to the ground. "Megabyte hid a delete command in the mask, will you ever forgive me?"

"Enzo," Dote says, zipping in with Dash behind her.

"Dote, me and Brogan are sharing a comradery after the game," Enzo says as Brogan smiles. Dote just shakes her head.


Outside the Dinner/Shop

"You guys are cool, you rescued your own lives to save me," Brogan says to Applebloom and Enzo. Applebloom and Brogan walk into the dinner as a vid window pops up in front of Enzo. Megabit is shown on it.

"Enzo, you have failed me completely,"

"Why thank you," Enzo replies, smiling from ear to ear.

"You're fired,"

"You know I'm sooo disappointed," Enzo says, sarcastically.

"I have found someone else to deliver my packages," He replies, turning around and turning off the vid window. Hack and Slash are standing there with a comically large bomb in hand.

"Hex, she said, she said, she already has one," Hack and Slash say, talking over one another. The bomb goes off, destroying everything in there but them.

"HACK! SLASH!" Megabyte yells at them.

"U o," Hack says.

"I think he means us," Slash replies.

Author's Note:

Sorry, it took so long, with school and family time and rewrites, it took a long time. I hope you enjoyed, and see you next time.

Comments ( 1 )

9648762
I know what you mean. I like the firewall intro from season 3 the best tho.

Login or register to comment