• Published 22nd Jun 2018
  • 599 Views, 7 Comments

Showdowns are magic - discordandcelestia16



Here's a Xiaolin Showdown crossover hope you like it

  • ...
 7
 599

Where to sleep

Sorry this took so long
The group finally arrived at Twilight’s castle. “Not as impressive as my citadel but it’s still nice,” Chase whispered to Wuya. She nodded. The door flew opened and Starlight Glimmer, Flash Sentry, and Fizzlepop Berrytwist came trotting out. Fizzlepop was wearing a pink armor with a pink amethyst in the shape of Twilight’s cutie mark. She has been part of the royal guard since she returned to the country two months ago and was assigned to Twilight’s castle.

“Finally, you’re all back. I was starting to get worried,” Starlight said before noticing the extra creatures. “Who are these ponies and dragons?” The gang explained everything. “Oh, which dimension are you all from?” she asked. They shrugged.

Fizzlepop came forward. “I just want to know if any of you are a threat to Equestria’s safety. If you are, I am prepared to incapacitate you,” she said in an intense voice and her horn ready.

Chase let out a laugh. “You think you’re strong, you haven’t faced me,” Chase said before she tackled him to the ground, got on top of him, and hit him in between the shoulder-blades.

She lowered her head to his ear and said. “Maybe you’re the one who thinks he is strong,” she got down and the monks and their companions started laughing.

“I like that mare,” Shadow said to Jack in quiet voice.

Wuya went over to Chase and helped him up. “You okay, Chase? And that wasn’t completely embarrassing,” she said trying to cheer him up. Chase took his hoof back and walked away from her in a growl. Wuya’s ears lowered in sadness.

Oim walked over to the princesses and asked, “As much as I love seeing a lovely castle, are there enough rooms for all of us?”

Twilight then realized something. “Oh no, all the bedrooms are taken. I could see if there’s room in the school’s dorms, but I can’t promise anything,” she said.

“Hmm, actually, I might have some room for you all at the farm. Two guest rooms, each with two beds, and plenty of room in the barn,” Applejack said.

“The girls can take the guest rooms and we will take the barn,” Raimondo said. They murmured in agreement.

“It will be just like back home on the farm, I reckon” Clay said.

Applejack started walking home. “Come on, Ya’ll. Night girls, Princesses, Spike, Discord,” she said to her friends.

They arrived at Sweet Apple Acres and Apple bloom, Big Mac, and Granny Smith came out of the farmhouse. “Applejack, where have ya been? Ya said ya be home before Luna raises the moon,” Granny Smith said before noticing she had company. “Oh, who are your new friends?” Applejack explained everything. “Well, welcome to Sweet Apple Acres, but just because ya’ll are guests doesn’t mean you won’t helping out. On this farm every creature works,” she explained. They agree and went to their sleeping areas.

Comments ( 1 )

Would this continue?
I sure had fond memories of Xiaolin Showdown years ago.


Any plans for Spike?

Login or register to comment