• Published 22nd Jun 2018
  • 599 Views, 7 Comments

Showdowns are magic - discordandcelestia16



Here's a Xiaolin Showdown crossover hope you like it

  • ...
 7
 599

chapter 5: Timber!

“This book that Zecora lent us is fascinating,” Twilight said as she levitated the book in front of her face. As they walked they heard rustling coming from the brush. “Do you all hear that too?” she asked with fear in her voice. The sound grew louder and louder until three huge timber wolves came out, their mouths frothing with drool. “Okay, I can finish this chapter later. Fluttershy, can you do your thing, so we don’t get eaten,” she said nervously while putting the book in her saddle bag.

“Um, actually I’ve never tamed a timber wolf before, mainly because they are very frightening. So, I think we should run,” Fluttershy said as she trembled in fear.

“Huh, so the timber wolves here are actually made from timber wood. That’s even more terrifying then what we have back home,” Jack said before screaming like a little school filly and ran behind Discord.

Chase and the others look at each other and nodded. “I believe that we can solve this situation,” Chase said. He and the visiting ponies got in a battle-ready position.

“Okay, Kimiko, Clay, Ping-Pong, you three take the one on the left. Omi and I will take on the one on right,” Raimondo told them. They nodded in agreement.

“Shadow help Raimondo and Omi, Wuya, you and I takes the one in the middle. Katnappe, you protect the others. Jack, you, Dojo, and Zippy stay out of the way so you don’t get yourselves killed,” Chase told them.

“You can’t just bark orders at us. Why can’t I choose what we do?” Shadow hissed at him.

“Yeah and who says we need help from you anyway?” Kimiko said to them. “And I think the dragons can be helpful. They use their fire breath to burn them down.”

“No!” Fluttershy screamed in fear.

“The yellow one is right, they’ll burn down the forest as they run,” Shadow said.

“No! I meant that they are sentient creature and they are an endanger species.”

“Oh, sorry. I guess fire is out then,” Kimiko said.

“Hey, why aren’t these critters attacking?” Clay asked. They looked in curiosity.

“Hey, over here,” Twilight said to them as she levitated a big red ball over her head. The timber wolves moved their heads to movement of the ball.

Chase arched his thick eye brows. “Where did you get a ball in the middle of the forest?” he asked.
“From Pinkie.”

“I have balls stashed all over Equestria for ball emergencies,” Pinkie Pie said with a giggle.

Twilight through her head back, swung the ball, and released her magic grip on the ball. The ball went into the brush and timber wolves followed. “Are they gone now?” Jack asked while still cowering behind Discord.

“Yes, the chance fir you to be a hero is long past, Spicer,” Shadow said with a smirk.

Jack hung his head in shame. Katnappe seemed angered. “You know, Shadow, you did absolutely nothing, you were just arguing with Chase and Kimiko, so maybe don’t blame Jack,” she said in an aggressive tone.

The two mares looked at each other with great anger. Ping-Pong got in the middle of them and said, “Maybe we can settle this matter after we get out of the forest doom?”
“Fine,” they both said in grumbling tones.

They started walking again, but Omi couldn’t help feeling like something or someone was watching them. “Now that I am almost back to full power I can exact my revenge on the monk and the heylin traitors and you can have your vengeance on those ponies for dethroning you, my dear,” a shadow with yellow eyes with southern voice said to a shadowy figure that slim and light poking through holes in its legs.

The figure stepped out of the dark and into the light. The figure turned out to be the former queen Chrysalis. She grin evilly and laughed an terrifying laugh.

Author's Note:

I think you all know who this mystery southern voice belongs too.