• Published 11th Jun 2018
  • 840 Views, 1 Comments

Agent 47's Unusual Visitor - elsenorcastanera



(Part 1) Just when Agent 47 thought he could rest after his day outside, a big surprise was in front of his door. door.

  • ...
 1
 840

A Unusual Visitor

It was a calm night on California, the only sounds heard outside are from the civillian's constant footsteps, the claxons of the cars, and a few conversations between the people around.

One of these people was a very tired silent assassin 640509-040147 or better known as Agent 47, the silent assassin was carrying several grocery bags some of the products he brought was milk, Doritos, cereal, and some fruits.

It wasn't easy back in the market, he had difficulties in chosing which products he should buy, some people somehow almost reveal his old identity as the legendary silent assassin from the agency known as ICA, and the worst of all were the waiting lines full of people, and from the twelve counters there was only one open.

A total mess.

However our 47 finally can rest from that nightmare, and watch some comedy shows the whole night, that's what he called a good normal life.

After a long walk he finally reach his apartment, the apartment was a boring five-level rectangular building, even if he was multi-millionaire he didn't actually cared if his home was in poor conditions, and he didn't get the point of buying a big mansion like the fictional character known as Tony Stark, besides he needed to save money.

The silent assassin went inside of his respective room and headed to his kitchen, then he begins to place every product he brought from the store inside of his bridge, once he was done he removes his jacket and his red tie, and place those clothing on his wardrobe.

Once everything is set he grabs a bowl and his bag of Doritos and open it and emptied them on the bowl.

He approached his sofa and sat down with his bowl on his hand, with the other hand he grip the controller of his TV and point at the TV which it was infront of him and pressed the button 'On'.

The TV responds and turns on showing the channel 56, basically the channel was about two people sharing their thoughts about the mysterious events of the Agency ICA, nothing new really.

47 pressed the button 'ChUp' and the TV responds and shows the next channel, the channel 57, the channel was simply some electronic music, very catchy but it was nothing he actually likes, so it didn't last long before 47 changed the channel.

The Channel 58 was what 47 was looking for, a comedy show.

"Knock knock!" On the TV a guy wearing a green hat and suit said as he knocks a door, waiting for someone response.

"Who's there?" The public asks before the guy opens the door and confetti and cheers flies around the stage.

"Good night everybody!, my name is Tommy and welcome to..." The green guy introduced himself, "Tommy's Fun Night!" He shouts with the public and more cheers are heard from the public.

47 finally let go the controller and then his hand lands on the bowl full of Doritos and grip one of the many portions, he could smell the delicious cheese.

Slowly his hand gripping the Dorito was approaching to the now open mouth, the smell of cheese was getting intense causing the assassin spill some saliva.

That's it, the Dorito was on his mouth, the last thing he needed to do was simply close his mouth.

*Knock* *Knock*

47 turns around and looked at the door confused, he was completly sure the clean service was on 5pm, and right now is 10pm.

Quickly stands up, and approached to the TV, his hand traveled behind the TV until he grabs something and pull it out.

It was a pistol with a silencer full of bullets and ready to shoot, he put it on his pockets and slowly approached to the door hoping for the best.

He slowly opens the door as the door let go a cracking sound every second.

And for his surprise nobody was around, he looked everywhere trying to find who knocked the door.

He let out a sigh and then he began to close the door slowly.

"Im down here!" Quickly he reopens the door this time now looking down so he could find probably the most strange thing he may ever saw.

The much he could tell what he was looking, the creature had the structures of a horse but it was very little so he could say it's more like a pony. Also the skin of the pony was pink just like the mane and tail except that the pink was more intense there.

47 just keep staring right at the creature's eyes trying to figure out what was going on, it couldn't be real, absolutly not.

"What kind of plastic they use to make this?" 47 asked to himself as his finger approached at the creature's nose with the idea of the creature was some kind of sculpture.

*Boop*

The finger reached at the creature's nose feeling the fur and flesh.

"Hehe, it's not plastic you silly! It's just flesh like yours" The creature points out between giggles.

"So...I guess you must be Agent 47, that super scary assassin!, it's nice to meet you, im Pinkie Pie, wanna be friends?" The creature known as Pinkie Pie introduces himself with a big smile.

Quickly 47 took out his SilverBaller and pressed the gun's barrel on the creature's forehead.

"How do you know about me?" 47 asked leaving the confusion aside, "Besides of playing Hitman, I must know everypony who have problems!" Pinkie Pie replied.

"Problems?"
"Yup! I play the role of a psychologist and you're the pony with problems" Pinkie pushed the agent and he landed on a two-seats red couch with yellow on the borders which magically appeared.

'When did I buy this?'

"Now my friend what is your problem and we check a solution!" Pinkie Pie said with a smirk as she sit on a chair with the same colors of the couch, and also she had a notebook and pencil on her hooves.

"Look! I didn't asked a...horse to be my psychologist, especially someone who I don't know anything but her name" 47 rejected Pinkie's help with a very cold but calm tone.

If you know Pinkamena Diane Pie it's impossible for her to accept the rejection of a friend on need.

"Nonsence!" Pinkie Pie magically appears asides of the agent.

"Look amigo, I helped a lot of ponies, donkeys, and other species, and all of them tell me on the first time "Back off" but at the end I get the chance to help them and I succeed. So YOU are not an exception," Pinkie Pie stated with a hoove on the agent's shoulder.

47 struggle to find a reason or even a excuse to reject the stranger's help, but he shouldn't waste his breath so he responds with a nod.

"Really???" Pinkie asks ready to explode with excitement and happiness.

"Uhh, yes?" 47 with a bad feeling responds, causing the pony to run around the house in very high speed that even 47 can't follow with his eyes.

She ran until she jumps on the chair she was a while ago.

"Okey, I'm all ears" Pinkie Pie said ready for anything 47 can throw at her.

47 meditate carefully his next words, he didn't wanted to tell her much, maybe she only knows only that he's a assassin but maybe that's all.

"I'm a assassin" He begins.
"Buuuuut..."

"I don't like it" He confessed and the pony just nodded.

"And if you don't like it then...why you kept working for them?, you even became a legend!" Pinkie Pie asked.

That question hit him really hard, that was an excellent question with a simple answer.

"Because it's my purpose" 47 responded the question as he remembers these old days.

"Is there a chance that you followed someoneeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" Pinkie at the end groaned in annoyance as she leaned back her chair confusing the agent.

"Is there something...wrong?" 47 asked and she returns to her original pose as she throws the pencil and the notebook.

"So. boring." Pinkie Pie groaned like she was one of her friends.

"Well this is a disappointment" 47 comments and Pinkie jumps out of chair.

"There's a better way to solve your problems I explain how with a..." Pinkie Pie took out a banjo from the nowhere.

"Song!" Pinkie Pie yells before a loud audio interrupted her.

She turns at 47 and founds him watching his TV.

"Hey!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed a little angry by his mean action.

"If you're going to annoy me, then please leave, in case you don't want to then leave that banjo and watch the show" The agent said as he eats his Doritos.

Pinkie Pie sighs and approached at him.

"Look, I just wanted to tell you that your solution is to have friends!" She explained causing 47 to turn at her attracted to the word she just used.

Friends

"That's the worst idea I can came out with" 47 comments.

"What do you mean? Friends are the best thing ever! You can hang out, have parties, drink together, tell them your personal problems and cheer you up and-"

"They are ALL dead" 47 said without any kind of emotion.

"I'm a assassin, the police or other kind of rich douchebags wants to hunt me down, I had many friends killed beacuse of me, even if I could save a few of them, There's a great risk of dying if you're friend with me, so if you want to live then...leave me alone" 47 stated surprising her, nopony deserves this kind of treatment, not even the most evil ones or assassins, everypony must have friends no matter what.

But before her thoughts overcome her, a gigantic light bulb shines on her head.

"What are you?!" 47 exclaimed as the pony grabs with her hooves the agent's arm.

"We're going to take a trip!" Pinkie Pie with a smile said as she starts to unzip a sipper revealing some kind of portal.

"Trip? Where?" The agent asks as he struggle to set free and afraid of where this is going, "To Equestria!, they are going to help you!" Pinkie Pie explained as she jumps with the agent into the portal.

It took a moment before the portal closed leaving the room desolated with the TV on.

Author's Note:

Hello! Here is my latest idea of a crossover, a Hitman X My Little Pony.

This is just the beginning of a trilogy which the second one will not be a one-shot, only this part will be a one-shot beacuse I wanted to give the story it's proper introduction and not simply say, "He mysteriously appeared in Equestria" I DON'T mean to insult anyone by the way.

Comments ( 1 )

Oh boy don't know how's that going to end equestria. Especially if twilight asks too many questions

Login or register to comment