• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,098 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,098

Chapter 7: Applejack

Applejack jumped off and landed in on the ground and noticed Kintaro. “What in tarnation?” Applejack was angry at him.

“Shao Kahn told me you’d try to stop his master plan.” Kintaro said as he walked up to her. “I will burn you alive!” The Shokan yelled.

The cowpony imagined herself fighting Kintaro in a boxing ring. “Y’all ready for this?” Applejack defeated the tiger man and said, “You’re going back to the zoo!”

“Hey!” yelled Kintaro as Applejack kicked her in the face.

The cowpony stepped out of the arena. She noticed Kitana and Jade walking up to her. “Stop right there!” Jade said. “Liste, breakfast cereal. You can't go barging in there!”

“What did you call me?!” Applejack said.

“Sorry. I called you breakfast cereal because--” All of a sudden, Applejack delivered a buck to the face to Jade. "Applejack! What was that for?!"

“You messed with thee bull, now you're gonna get the horns!” Applejack defeated Jade and asked, “How do you like that?”

”Okay. Sorry for calling you breakfast cereal.”


Everyone was spying on Shao Kahn’s army and noticed Staten was there too.

Shang Tsung and Quan Chi shot a fireball and green skull at a pipe, and it fell on to AJ’s head. “Rainbow! Little help with these two?” she asked.

“No one does that to Applejack!” Dashie yelled, flying to her side.

“Two on two?” Shang asked. “Your souls are mine!”

The Deadly Alliance was defeated. The winning pony told them, “Now you’re the dead alliance!”

“Girls! The sword!” Twilight reminded them.

“Get away from it!” King Sombra demanded. “Soon, Staten will become the most evil threat in the universe!”

“Not if I can help it!” AJ defeated the shadow king and said, “Y’all make it too easy.”

“Very clever. But you’re too late!” Shao Kahn said as he began to turn the Aquazinator on, but Twilight found an axe, and cut the sword’s blade right off the handle.

“I say, YOU’RE the one who’s too late.” Twilight said as she shot the machine with her magic. Cyrax then shot a bomb at her, but Twilight used her magic to make it bigger. Raiden teleported himself, the Mane 7, and Spike out of the factory. Staten uses a force field spell around himself and all of the Outworlders.

The entire factory exploded, and the good guys cheered. “Aw yeah!” said Dash.

“With the Sword of Aquaza destroyed, Shao Kahn is gonna kill all of us for sure.” Raiden stated.

“Your right. It’s not over. We still gotta stop them.” Starlight replied.

“Let’s head back to Equestria. We’re gonna need help.” Twilight said as she teleported them away.

At the destroyed factory, Shao Kahn was about to grab the broken sword as it vanished. The emperor grew angry and said, “I will kill you, Twilight Sparkle!”