• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,097 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,097

Chapter 9: Zecora

Zecora and Nightwolf were finished working on their latest potion. “Thanks. I could really train you to fight like a pro.” Nightwolf stated.

“You challenge me? We will see.” Zecora defeated Nightwolf and said, “Not bad, lad.”

Twilight and the rest of the gang ran up to her. “Zecora! Nightwolf! You gotta help us! Staten is trying to take over Equestria!” She warned.

They went outside to see the gargoyle was shooting lasers from his eyes. “Holy shit, I believe it!” Zecora yelled.

Just then Kintaro landed in front of her and said, “If you wanna stop Staten you’re gonna have to go through me!”

Zecora knocked him out and said, “That’s right. I won the fight.”

Quan Chi said, “Very clever, Zecora. But your potions are no match for my magic.”

Zecora defeated Quan Chi and said, “That was what you think. Now it’s down the sink.”

Just then, Staten appeared and said, “Prepare to die!” Twilight used her magic on him, but sadly, he sent it right back to her. “Let’s see you stop this, zebra!”

Zecora stopped him and said, “I can’t think of a rhyme, but you’re out of time.”

Raiden appeared in a flash of lightning and said, “Nice. But we need to find out how to stop Staten, but he is protected by a shield that protects him from magic.”

“How are we gonna destroy the shield?” Starlight asked.

Raiden told everyone, “There is a powerful weapon in Outworld known as the Elements of Kombat that dark magic is no match for. If we can get to it, we can destroy his shield. But first, we must find the 6 keys to the tempe it is hidden in.”

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go get those keys!” Said Pinkie as they all warped away in a flash of lightning.