• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,098 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,098

Chapter 22: Kabal

Just then, a portal opened up, and Kabal came out. Rainbow Dash and Kabal high fived. “Hey, Kabal!” said Rainbow Dash.

“Hey, Dash, how ya doing?” Kabal asked.

“Great! You ready to stop Staten?”

“Oh yeah! Let’s destroy that gargoyle!”

“Hey!” a familiar voice said. Everyone turned around to see the Mane-Iac. “I’m afraid we have some unfinished business, Power Ponies!”

“You’ll have to go through me first!” Kabal defeated her and said, “Face it, Mane-Iac. You’ve been thwarted again.”

“Curses! I’ll be back and I will—“ she was cut off due to Kabal knocking her out with his hooks.

Rover walked up to him. Stryker said, “Looks like Staten sent Diamond Dogs to do his work.”

“You are not to speak the gargoyle’s name!” Rover yelled.

Kabal defeated him and said, “I’m not the dog, and you’re not the owner.”

The gang continued toward the temple and Kabal saw Quan Chi holding a glowing green skull. “You will not take a step closer.” The sorcerer demanded.

Kabal stopped him and said, “That wasn’t hard.”

Applejack bucked his face with her hooves and said, “It’s like bucking apples!”

“Bucking apples is better with my hooks.” Kabal said as he cracked his skull with his hooks.

Applejack smacked Kabal and said, “Y’all better buck off, Kabal!”

Kabal defeated her and said, “Oh my God. I so did not mean to do that.”

“It’s okay, Kabal. I forgive you.” AJ accepted his apology.

“Hugs can come later.” Twilight said. “Staten is planning something worse than we thought.”

Raiden walked up to Twilight. He said, “I request that I ask Shining Armor and Princess Candace-“

“CADANCE.” Twilight corrected him.

“Cadance to spy on him.”

“Okay.” Rainbow Dash suggested.