• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,097 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,097

Chapter 27: Scootaloo

Scootaloo was riding on her scooter, with the Mortal Kombat logo painted on it, to the CMC Clubhouse. She ran inside and locked the door. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle were there, too. They were fighting an army of angry Tarkatans, even Baraka.

“I don’t know how much longer we can hold them off!” Apple Bloom said.

Just then, Sektor used his flamethrower to burn down the door. He looked at the pegasus and said, “Come at me, chicken!”

Scootaloo defeated him and said, “Never call me a chicken ever again!”

Sweetie Belle kicked Baraka in the face with her back hooves.

Scootaloo jumped out of the clubhouse and went after him. Baraka told her, “I will destroy you and your friends!”

Scootaloo defeated the Tarkatan general and said, “No one messes with my friends!”

Kano and Reptile were fighting Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

“Hey! Leave them alone!” Scootaloo yelled.

Kano jumped down and said, “You don’t know how to fly, so I’ma cut off your wings!”

Scootaloo defeated him and said, “I need these wings, even if I can’t fly.”

Reptile took off his mask to reveal a set of pointy teeth. Reptile growled and said, “How about an acid bath?”

Scootaloo defeated Reptile and said, “Next time, I wanna fight someone who doesn’t smell like rotten apples.”

The Cutie Mark Crusaders regrouped. Apple Bloom said, “We gotta hide someplace where they’ll never find us!”

Just then, Kung Lao killed the Tarkatans and said, “Come with me!” The four went away from the army.