• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,098 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,098

Chapter 31: Starlight Glimmer

Everyone had finally arrived at Staten’s castle in Great Kills Harbor on Staten Island. Starlight was using binoculars to spy on Staten through a window. Staten noticed them from the window in his throne room. “They’re here!” Staten yelled. “Seal the doors and windows! Now!” Metal bars came out of nowhere and covered all the windows. Everyone noticed this and heard evil laughing. They looked up and saw Shao Kahn and Staten flying towards him.

“You may have made it THIS far, but you will never take me alive!” Staten stated.

“Yeah. You think you have what it takes to stop us, huh?” Kahn said. “I’d like to see you and your little friends TRY!”

“As if you can kill us!” Staten said.

“I will stab you with your own horn!” Raiden yelled. The ponies and dragon cheered.

“I’d love to stay and chat, but my flight’s been departed.” Shao Kahn said as they flew back into his castle.

“This isn’t going to be easy.” Starlight said. “We gotta find another way in.”

“Right now you got more problems than the entrances.” They noticed Shang Tsung was guarding the front door and put a lock on it. “Your souls will be mine!”

Starlight defeated Shang and said, “You wouldn’t want any of our souls.”

Pinkie held out a paperclip, and Twilight used her magic to make it bigger. She put the paperclip in the front door lock until they heard a click. They opened the door to find Scorpion fighting Staten. Scorpion threw his spear at the gargoyle.

“Get over here!” Scorpion yelled as he pulled Staten close to him.

“Scorpion!” Starlight yelled. Staten used this time to flee to his throne room.

“What did you do that for? You let him get away!” The demon yelled.

“You can’t take that guy on. He’s way too powerful!”

“I’LL KILL YOU!”

Starlight defeated Scorpion and said, “Scorpion, please! You have anger issues. I mean, think of your blood pressure.”

“Okay. Sorry.” Scorpion apologized to Starlight.

Just then, a drop of blood fell onto Scorpion’s forehead. Scorpion looked up and noticed blood began falling from the ceiling. The blood formed into Skarlet one last time.

“Surprised to see me, Starlight?” Skarlet asked.

“I don’t have time for you, blood girl!” Starlight defeated her and said, “Excuse me. We have an appointment with Staten.”

Motaro opened the door. He said, “Sorry guys. Staten won’t be seeing any of you. I don’t see any of YOUR names on the list!”

“They will be when I kill you.” Starlight defeated Motaro and said, “Any last words?” Motaro opened his mouth, but before he could speak, Starlight said, “Too late!” as she ripped him open like a matryoshka doll to reveal his flesh, and then his bones. She then stabbed the staff of equality into his heart.

“All right everypony! To Staten’s throne room!” Kung Lao said as they made a run through the next door.