• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,097 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,097

Chapter 4: Scorpion

Scorpion went to spy on Staten. Shao Kahn looked at the gargoyle and said, “WHAT?! You gotta stop them!”

“Sorry, boss.” Staten said to his master. “I forgot to iron my cape.”

“Your cape will be forever unironed!” Scorpion said, throwing his spear at Staten.

“Scorpion?!” Staten said in anger. “Nice entrance. But you’ll never stop the sword!”

Scorpion defeated Staten and said, “You will never take control of it.” before disappearing into flames.

Scorpion returned to the Mane 7 who were walking in a jungle and said, “Staten forgot to iron his cape.”

“Good. That should give us enough time to stop his plan.” Twilight said, showing blueprints.

“What’s that?” Scorpion asked.

“The Aquazinator. It looks like it was built so drain magic into the Sword of Aquaza.”

Spike added, “Whatever it is, we need to destroy it.”

“But the sword—“ said Applejack.

Sub-Zero then appeared.

“You!” Scorpion yelled.

“Guys, we have to work together—“ Applejack said to the two ninjas.

“Screw this! You will die!” Scorpion defeated Sub-Zero and asked, “Anyone else want some?”

Twilight told Scorpion, “You need to control your anger.”

Scorpion calmed down and said, “I’m sorry, everypony. But we still have the blueprints.”

“Those blueprints belong to my master.” Staten said as he walked up towards them with Noob and Mileena.

“Give it up, Shadow!” Scorpion defeated Noob and said, “Turn back while you still can.”

Noob told him, “Once I turned black, I can’t turn back.”

Sheeva told him, “Four arms are better than two.”

“Yes, but 10 fingers are better than 12.” Scorpion defeated her and said, “You would be better off in a circus.”

“Thanks.” Twilight said to Scorpion.

“No problem. But we still need to destroy the Aquazinator.”

Just then Daring Do crashed right in front of Scorpion. She said to herself, “I should’ve known Dr. Caballeron would want to steal the Netherrealm Kamidogu.”

“Daring Do? What’s a Netherrealm Kamidogo?” Rainbow Dash asked.

Twilight looked at the blueprints and realized all 6 Kamidogus were needed to power the machine and said, “Oh, no. The Kamidogus are the keys to powering the machine!”

“What machine?” Daring asked as Scorpion showed her the blueprints. “Oh no. Why would they be the keys to power a doomsday machine?”

“I don’t know. But we should figure it out before Staten does.” Sub-Zero said as he, Rainbow Dash, and Daring Do went to find out.