• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,098 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,098

Chapter 35: Twilight Sparkle

The Mane 7 and Spike burst through the throne room door. Twilight said, “It’s over, Shao Kahn!”

Shao Kahn laughed and said, “I never thought you would have made it this far. Your magic powers are weak against me! So what if you killed the Gargoyle King? All of Equestria will soon be a wasteland of blood. First, let’s see you deal with Quan Chi!”

Quan Chi stepped onto the arena and said, “Your magic powers are no match for my sorcery.”

Twilight defeated Quan Chi and said, “Looks like the power of sorcery is no match for the power of friendship.”

“Damnit! Reptile, go get her!” Kahn ordered Reptile.

The creature jumped onto the arena where he said, “Eat acid and die!”

Twilight defeated Reptile and said, “We could’ve been friends.”

She walked up to the emperor, but was hit by Goro, who said, “If you wanna kill Shao Kahn, you’re gonna have to kill ME!”

“That won't be much of a problem.” Twilight defeated Goro and said, “And now, you lost your arms.” She used her magic to detach Goro’s arms. Goro screamed as he bled to death.

“This is impossible!” Shao Kahn exclaimed. “I had lots of dark magic, an army of X-men, and a sword of pure evil! You took it all from me! Now I will take your life!”

Applejack ran up to Shao Kahn. He hit her with a hammer knocking her out. Rainbow Dash was performing a dive kick on him, but he grabbed her and threw her to the ground. He strangled Pinkie, punched Fluttershy, and slammed Rarity and Starlight’s heads together. Twilight shot a laser from her horn at him.

“No one does that to my friends!” Twilight defeated him and said, “Now for the Coupe de Grace!” The Mane 7 used the Elements of Kombat and Raiden electrified each of the 7 ponies to increase their power. They hit Shao Kahn, causing him to levitate into the air, as blood spurred out of him, and he exploded. Everyone cheered for the princess of friendship.

“I knew you would do it.” said Applejack.

“That was so awesome!” said Rainbow Dash.

“Simply fabulous, darling!” said Rarity.

“This calls for a victory party!” Pinkie said as she held up a victory cake.

Back in Twilight’s castle everyone was enjoying the victory cake. Raiden said, “I would like to say something to Princess Celestia.”

“What is it?” She asked. Raiden kisses her on the muzzle. Every MLP and MK character had a giant dance party.