• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,097 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,097

Chapter 5: Rainbow Dash

Dr. Caballeron and Kano were putting the Earthrealm Kamidogu in a chest with the Edenia and Outworld ones. Dr Caballeron said to Kano, “That’s 3 down and 3 to go! Now, tell me again why we need the Kamidogu to power this thing.”

Kano replied, “It takes the Kamidogu’s Powers to transfer the magic to the sword.”

While Rainbow Dash, Sub-Zero, and Daring Do were listening to their entire conversation, the blue pegasus said, “I don’t know about you, but I’m gonna get that chest.” as she flew towards the chest.

“No, wait!” Daring warned her.

“They’ll see us!” Sub-Zero said.

Kano shot a laser from his eye as Rainbow dodged it.

“Woah!” Caballeron was shocked.

“Nice move, lass.” Kano complemented. “But it’s not nice as me!”

Rainbow Dash beaten the cyborg and said, “Bet you didn’t see an awesome pony like me!”

Caballeron ran up and said, “Hands off the chest!”

“You want some too?” Dash asked. “I’ll take you out in no time.” Rainbow Dash defeated the stallion and said, “I’m not done yet!” Rainbow Dash said, performing her Tactical Rain Nuke fatality on him. “I’ll take that, thank you.” She got the chest and flew off. Kano recovered from his injury and noticed the chest was gone. He brought Caballeron’s corpse on the way out.

Daring Do, Sub-Zero and Rainbow Dash were returning with the artifacts, until Kabal ran past them. “Hey, Dash! Race you to the others!”

“I’ll catch you later.” She told the others as she went after him.

Rainbow Dash beat Kabal at the race. Kabal looked to see Dash and her friends at the finish line. “Hey, that's not right.” Kabal said pulling out his hook swords. “Play fair cheater!”

Rainbow Dash beaten Kabal and said, “Looks like I’m the fastest now, huh?”

“That was amazing!” Spike said.

Raiden appeared and said, “Yes. But now, we are being followed.”

“What are you talking about?” Dash asked. Right on cue, Reptile appeared and went to claw her, but she poked him in the eye with her left wing.

Reptile growled and said, “You'll pay for that, you rainbow-haired lightning bug!”

Rainbow Dash beat her opponent once again and said, “That was all to easy.”

Princess Celestia appeared and said, “Staten The Gargoyle must be stopped. He’s beginning to look harder for the last 3 Kamidogus.”

Pinkie Pie popped up holding the Netherrealm, Orderrdalm, and Chaosrealm Kamidogus and said, “You mean these things?”

Everypony cheered for Pinkie.

Starlight looked at Raiden and said, “Now what?”

Staten’s voice said, “Now, you give them to me!” Staten stole the chest.

“HEY! Give those back!” Rarity yelled as they followed him.