• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,097 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,097

Chapter 15: Rarity

Rarity was walking through the Netherrealm, making sure to not get her mane and tail burned. Just then, Quan Chi punched Rarity in the lips, causing blood to run down her chin.

Rarity wiped the blood off with her hoof and said, “You shouldn’t have done that. That is no way to treat a lady.” She defeated the sorcerer and said, “That’s what you get for messing with me, sorcerer.”

Just then, a black fire orb slowly descended and before it could hit the ground, it turned into Staten. Only this time, he had blood red markings all over his body. He announced, “You will never stop me now!”

Rarity looked at Staten and said, “Don’t know when to quit, do you?” She stopped the gargoyle and said, “Now surrender your evil!”

Staten ignored her and said, “You may have won... but my minions will destroy you all!” before he disappeared.

“Good riddance!” Rarity said.

“Nice job!” Applejack said.

“That was awesome!” Rainbow Dash complimented.

“Wait. Did Staten say... ‘minions’?” Twilight asked.

Just then, the ponies, dragon, and thunder god were attacked by an army of pony-gargoyle hybrids.

“Mulitos!” Raiden said.

The heroes fought the mulitos, until Rarity was attacked by Sareena, who said, “I am Sareena, female demon of the Netherrealm!”

Rarity stopped her and said, “Why are you trying to kill us?”

“I was an assassin working for Quan Chi, but he betrayed me because Fluttershy has been dating Scorpion for five months!” she revealed.

Everypony gasped at this, until Scorpion appeared in a burst of flames.

“You!” Rarity said. “You backstabbing bitch!” You didn’t tell me about this!” Rarity defeated Scorpion and asked, “Why would you date Fluttershy?!”

Scorpion explained, “Its a long story. When I was fighting Motaro, I couldn’t beat him. She gave him the stare. I liked it. I like
someone who is yellow and can get very angry.”

“It’s all right darling. I’m okay with this.” Rarity said.

“Me too! I was dating Kung Lao!” Said Applejack.

“Same with Sub-Zero.” Dash revealed.

“Liu Kang.” Twilight said.

“Johnny Cage and I went on the best date ever!” Pinkie said in excitement.

“What about you, Raiden? Who’s your lucky girl?” Spike asked.

“Princess Celestia.” Raiden responded.

“Guys, look! The Netherrealm key!” Spike said, as he picked it up. “Just two more left.”

“Now we must head to Orderrealm.” Raiden said as they teleported away.