• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,097 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,097

Chapter 30: Jax

Jax smashes a boulder with his metal hands. “The temple is dead ahead! I can’t believe we’re actually gonna make it!” Twilight said.

“Piece of cake.” Pinkie said.

Just then, Staten’s gang appeared in front of them.

“Ya had to jinx it, didn’t you?” Jax said.

Mileena walked up and declared, “Those elements will soon belong to Lord Staten!”

Jax defeated Mileena and said, “You never stood a chance.”

Sheeva then jumped and landed in front of Jax. She tried to ram into Rainbow Dash, but missed and hit a cliff. The vibration caused a boulder to fall and land right on her. Everyone cheered for Jax, but the celebration was cut short when Sheeva smashed the boulder into dust. Sheeva then said, “You’ll suffer from Staten!”

Jax defeated her and said, “I guess extra arms don’t make a difference.”

“Curses! Must I do everything by myself?!” Staten yelled. “I will destroy you and your friends.”

Jax defeated the gargoyle and said, “Say goodnight, friend.” He was about to punch his face but a green skull hit him in the chest. Jax turned around to see Quan Chi.

The sorcerer said, “You are too late. The elements will be Staten’s!”

“That’s what you think!” Jax defeated him and said, “You never stood a chance.”

Everyone ran to the temple. Staten knew he was done for. “Retreat! Retreat to the castle!” Staten said as he turned into a black fire orb and flew away.

Inside the temple, the Elder Gods appeared and said in unison,

“We congratulate you for making it this far. We bestow upon you the Elements of Kombat.”

Seven white orbs appeared and there was a giant flash of light. The Mane Seven were now wearing necklaces with the Mortal Kombat logo, while Twilight had a crown.

“Aw, yeah! We got the elements!” said Rainbow Dash.

“All right everyone. To Staten’s castle!” Twilight said as Raiden teleported everyone away.