• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,098 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,098

Chapter 34: Raiden

Raiden and our heroes appeared in Canterlot with a flash of lightning. Scorpion was fighting King Sombra. Raiden shot lightning between the two. Scorpion yelled, “What the fuck, man? I was about to cut off his horn and burn it to ashes!”

Raiden defeated Scorpion and said, “You mustn’t tamper with the shadow pony.”

“I’m sorry.” Scorpion apologized as he left in a burst of flame.

Baraka and Mileena walked up to the thunder god. Baraka declared, “You will kneel before King Sombra!”

“We will kneel before no one!” Raiden defeated Baraka and said, “Now, let’s see you survive the stare.” Fluttershy gave Baraka the stare. Baraka screamed as his head exploded.

Mileena teleported to Raiden and said, “Why did you have to to that, Uncle Raiden?”

“I am not your uncle.” Raiden defeated Mileena and said, “Now you share his fate.”

Rainbow Dash cut Mileena in the hips with a Sonic Rainboom, killing her.

King Sombra then appeared in front of Raiden. The Mane 7 fought him, but we’re knocked into a pile.

King Sombra said, “Now you will die like your friends will!”

Raiden defeated Sombra and said, “No way, YOU will die!” Raiden used a lot of electricity to kill Sombra. Raiden said, “Twilight, you must kill Shao Kahn!”

“I won’t let you down!” Twilight said as she flew into a portal leading to Shao Kahn’s throne room.