• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,097 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,097

Chapter 23: Princess Cadance

Cadance and Shining Armor have arrived at Staten’s castle. The two were spying on him on top of a chandelier.

Shao Kahn said, “Those pesky ponies may have destroyed the Sword of Aquaza, but we will take over Equestria and Earthrealm!” Staten and the Mulitos roared.

Unfortunately, the chandelier’s chain was rusty. It snapped as the two fell to the ground- right in front of the emperor. “I did not see that coming.” Cadance said.

“KILL THEM!” Staten ordered his army.

Cadance was then hit by Queen Chrysalis.

The Changeling Queen said, “Now, where was I? Oh, yeah! I was going to kill you!”

The princess of love defeated her and said, “Just like the good old times.”

Shining and Cadance ran to the exit, but Goro and Kintaro threw the chandelier at the door, blocking their escape.

“Shokan, eh?” Shining said.

“These four-armed freakshows don’t know when to quit!” Cadance said.

Just then, a knife came out of nowhere, the two ducked, and it hit the wall, and it landed on the floor. They turned around to see Pinkamena standing there.

“Prepare to be killed!” The evil clone said.

Cadance defeated her and said, “We don’t need you causing violence.”

Just then, the chandelier blocking the door exploded. Scorpion emerged from the explosion. “I have you now, Staten!” The demon yelled.

“Scorpion, no! He’s too powerful!” Cadance warned her. She defeated him and said, “I’m so sorry, but I had to do that.”

“We couldn’t let you kill that guy.” Shining said. “His dark magic is way too powerful.”

“Thanks for weakening him.” Staten said. “Now I will do the honors of finishing him.”

Cadance defeated him and said, “Another one falls.”

Shao Kahn threw his hammer at them, but Scorpion grabbed the two and they burst into flames.

The trio reappeared in front of Raiden and the Mane Seven.

“Candace!” Raiden said.

“CADANCE.” Twilight corrected him.

“Cadance, what did you find out?”

The princess of love spoke, “That Shao Kahn plans to merge Earthrealm with Outworld and Equestria! We have to stop him.”