• Published 26th May 2018
  • 2,098 Views, 7 Comments

Mortal Kombat vs My Little Pony Story Mode - zgwrox

  • ...
 7
 2,098

Chapter 10: Jade

While Jade went to find the Outworld key, she heard Sheeva yelling, “You can’t defeat a shokan!” as the CMC went off against her, but she was too strong. Jade ran up to the bruised fillies.

“Sheeva has attacked us!” Apple Bloom said.

“She’s too powerful!” said Scootaloo.

“We need your help!” Sweetie Belle begged.

“It’s not nice to bully.” Jade said.

“Oh yeah? What are you gonna do?” Sheeva asked.

“Teach you a lesson!” Jade beat her and said, “Now, have you learned your lesson?”

“I did and I’m sorry!” Sheeva apologized.

Jade walked up to the crusaders and asked, “Are you three okay?”

“Yeah. Thanks.” They all said in unison.

“What are you doing here?” Jade asked.

“We went to tell you that Staten has getting more powerful as we speak. And you?” Scootaloo asked.

“I was sent by Raiden to find the keys to the Weapons of Kombat.”

“Then we’d like to come with.”

“That could be arranged.”

They then went to Shao Kahn’s throne room where they saw Staten (now with fangs and razor-sharp teeth) guarding the Earthrealm key.

“Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, I will lower you down to grab the key.” Jade said.

“This is a terrible plan.” Apple Bloom said.

“Be quiet! Staten will hear us!” Scootaloo whispered.” Apple Bloom and Scootaloo fought until all four girls were dragged to the ground. Staten growled at them. “Oh, great. Now look what you done.” Scootaloo said.

“You did it! You shouldn’t have fought!” Jade beat up Sweetie and said, “I’m sorry! Please forgive me!”

“It’s all right. Let’s not do it again.” Sweetie said as she got back up.

Jade noticed King Sombra walking towards her. “You will never defeat me!” he said.

Jade defeated her and said, “Sorry, but I already did.”

Staten ran up and said, “You’re no match for the new me!”

“You think you will win? Fangs will make no difference!” Jade beat Staten and said, “Too easy.”

Staten got back up and said, “You win this time, Jade!” Staten said before he disappeared, leaving behind the Outworld key. Jade picked it up.

“That’s one down, and five to go.” said Jade as she and the crusaders were about to leave, but noticed Dr. Caballeron, with his chest stitched to his legs.

“That key belongs to my emperor.” Caballeron warned her.

Jade beat her up and said, “Leave me be.”

“That was close. I thought we weren’t gonna get it.” Sweetie said.

“I wonder how Spike’s doing.” said Jade. “Hopefully he got the next key.”