• Published 22nd Jul 2012
  • 739 Views, 9 Comments

Revelations: Discords Ascension - Thunder Chaser



The false prophet Discord corrupts Trixie and begins obtaining followers.

  • ...
4
 9
 739

Chapter 4

At this point it seemed like the whole town was out for Trixies show, 90% of them wearing Order of the Star Hoods. Trixie stood before the hushed crowd exclaiming "You may think you've seen my greatest works when I changed water to chocalate milk, when I moved rope, when I revived Scootaloo. However, watch as I revive and bring back the 'Elements of Harmony' from their death and convert their evil souls. I found these 4 gathered in a shack dead after attempting to sacrifice a colt to Discord!" displaying a scarred Snips from behind her. "Dont get mad though my fellow ponies, these are just a few more victims of 'Celestial Thinking'. The fact is Discord and Celestia are one of the same, these two are two sides of the same con artists duping you into false worship of the overrated phenomena of sky control. I am all there is and they will know it upon revival!" she shouted before the cheering crowd.

She clapped her hooves and Snips and Snails quickly wheeled out the comatose bodies of Twilight, Pinkie, AppleJack and Rainbow Dash. She kicked the bodies off of the gurney and held up Rainbow Dash by her neck and said
"With the almighty power of Trixie, I revive you and cleanse your soul!" both of their eyes becoming a plain green until Rainbow Dash finally awoke with a sad look in her eyes and a grey complexion, kissing Trixies hooves and pledging her eternal alleigance before Trixie conferred a blue robe of the order unto her before the ecstatic crowd.

The ceremony continued for the next few until it was Twilights turn.At this point Trixies smile was visible to even the farthest back audience members as Trixie said in an enormously satisfied tone of voice "Now, the most awful pony of all, who lied to you all about being a good magician, who bought an Ursa Major to 'tame' and save the town is now going to be saved" The brainwashed townsfolk cheered happily as Trixie repeated the ceremony. Twilight crashed upon the ground and noticed the strange crowd cheering. She saw her gray friends and noticed her own body was gray but most of all, she felt a strange love and admiration for the tall mare standing before her. She said "In the name of Trixe, I pledge my devotion!" and began weeping at Trixies feet. All of Ponyville cheered and accross Equestria, news of this happening had cropped up and chapters of Trixies Order began cropping up across Equestria in Manehattan, Fillydelphia and even Canterlot.

Accross Equestria, Trixie toured displaying her magic abilities with Discord hiding in her carriage, where he would watch her and later "discuss plans" with her in the night while Screwball sat outside. Thsi cycle continued every night, Trixie showing off her increasingly ill looking zombie slaves and bragging about how Celestias biggest followers had betrayed her.

One night in Canterlot the show was going as usual. Each of the 4 were performing their usual routine. Applejack was busy attempting to bend a metal bar while trixie bent it with her magic, ZTwilight was busy speaking praise of Trixie(something Trixie loved making Twilight do) when Celestia made her way into the crowd, wearing a trenchcoat to hide her face. She said telepathically "Wake up Twilight, I know that your there somewhere"
"Huh, Oh my god where am I?" Twilight thought back

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment