• Published 31st Jan 2018
  • 444 Views, 4 Comments

Vinyl's New Opponent - OctaScratchRock



A new racer who claim he can beat the GT-R has arrived. Will Vinyl be able to keep her crown as the fastest pony behind a steering wheel?

  • ...
 4
 444

Octavia to the Rescue

The R33 bumped the GT off its course and sent it spinning. The GT eventually crashed into a guardrail and broke down. Vinyl looked in her rear view and smiled. "Thanks, Tavi." she said.

Muscle Power was wide eyed with shock. "Who just took out my driver? Who's in that blue 33?" he kept asking himself. The three machines raced down the highway, the two R's pulling ahead with ease. Muscle Power had no weapons at his disposal. All he could do was accept his loss. Eventually, the finish line came into sight and the three cars came to a stop with Vinyl in the lead. Octavia got out of her car first, proceeding to order Vinyl and Rainbow Dash to leave. The two ponies did so, and once they were gone, Octavia proceeded to slap Muscle Power silly. This was much to Naturally Aspirated's delight.

"I'LL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH MY FRIENDS!" the fair pony shouted as she smacked Muscle Power with her purse over and over again. Finally, Muscle Power was so worn out of being slapped by a noblewoman like Octavia that he tried to talk his way out of it. Octavia simply left her demands and drove away, expecting that she'd gotten her point across.

Vinyl and Octavia were both happy to enjoy a month's supply of free car parts, provided by Muscle Power's team.

However, one pony who watched the race was now wondering if she should challenge Vinyl......

THE END........?

Comments ( 2 )

So Muscle steals MY CAR and proceeds to try and kill someone?! Hope he enjoys jail.....asshole.

Plus this story is actually pretty great. Just......

I was expecting more

Also Vinyl, that RB26 wasn't stock. It actually was running about 700hp. Sorry Octavia but I lied on replacing it.

Login or register to comment