• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 1,526 Views, 90 Comments

Sleipnir Colony - A Short Story Collection - Archy



A collection of ongoing short stories based in the future, a science fiction setting featuring a colony of fat inhabitants intent on getting bigger and bigger.

  • ...
14
 90
 1,526
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 6 )

Hello all!

Firstly a big thanks for sticking with this collection of stories, now complete I hope you all enjoyed reading. Sleipnir's tale is over but I'm hoping in the next month a new one will begin! Apt on the same weekend the show has ended huh?

By 19 votes to 18 the next short story collection series I write will be taking place in the bakery setting (You can see the results here, while you can still vote no further votes will count towards my decision and at the time of writing the bakery setting is the winner) https://www.strawpoll.me/18643834/r. As it was so close to the canon setting I will be trying my best to bring canon characters in from time to time in various scenarios.

Thank you all again for making Sleipnir what it is. Over all the chapters this series has had over 30,000 views since it started in January of 2018 which is something I'm really proud of. I'm hoping the next series gets just as much traction!

Much love! :heart: :twilightsmile:

9879313

Updated as much as I can, I mainly used this to keep track of the characters for myself but stopped using it after a while. With the series now complete I won't be changing any further details.

What a ride! I have stuck with this story since pretty much day one and I have loved every chapter. Sad to see it end, but with a new series on the horizon i’m looking forward to seeing what you’ll do.

Don't really care for the fact that Lady Rotunda had to slim down, but this was a decent way to wrap up the Anthology.

I wish there were more stories with Fallout-esque epilogues.

Comment posted by ValmPrah deleted Aug 15th, 2023
Login or register to comment