• Published 4th Sep 2012
  • 736 Views, 4 Comments

The Bounty Hunter - bigMAREmac



What happens when a mare's husband is assainated and kids are kidnapped? Who knows?

  • ...
 4
 736

Training to kill.

*Note: This chapter is not complete. Writer is being lazy at the moment. Sorry.

The next day, they had Howard's funeral. Ponies were gathered around the coffin. One pacific lavender mare that flew in was also attending the funeral. It was Twilight Sparkle. The two met in Canterlot, when they were both looking for work. Twilight Sparkle gave up the life of being a student and switched to the dark side. She was now an assassin. She had a short pixie cut and was wearing a black elastic tight fitting suit. Twilight walked over to MidSummers. MidSummers was quietly sobbing to herself.

"How did he die?" She asked, looking at the dead body.

"I just found him with a slit through his neck. I called the police but..."
Twilight cut her off.

"Police?" Twilight said with a face. "The police don't do diddlely sqwat. Besides no one cares if he's dead or not." (Did delly sqwat.)

"Thanks, real helpful."

"Look, unless you want to cry like a baby your whole life come see me and we'll handle this like real men. Right now I've got an assassination at 5. Twilight out." She than walked away.
Five hours later MidSummers went to work. Without Howard to help with the bills, she had to work harder. She didn't mind. She loved her job at the hospital. She would always talk to the pateints and get to know them. One particular mare she would always talk to about life problems.

"I heard about your loss. I'm so sorry."

"It spread that quickly, huh? I just came from the funeral."

"Just now? You need to take a vacation for a while."

"I know it's just that I need to work harder. Besides, I wouldn't be able to see you."

"Aww. That's sweet. How are the kids putting up with it?"
Silence.

"Th, the-thier. She hesitated greatly to answer the question "Their... I'm sorry." She said as she ran with tears following her. She went out the hospital door and went in her car.

"I'm not gonna put up with this any longer." She said as she put it in reverse.

When she reached her destination she knocked on the door. A purple mare opened the door. Twilight let MidSummers in.

"We have a visitor! Twilight screamed up the stairs.
A few minutes later a pink mare with an even pinker mane came down the stairs. She circled around MidSummers slowly, examining every part and detail around her back.

Comments ( 4 )

A bounty hunter is a person who CAPTURES fugitives for a reward.

A person who is paid to kill someone is an ASSASSIN.

So Bounty hunters are not killers.:twilightsmile:

1217537 I know. Didn't you read the discription?

1218321

I know a bounty hunter is a person paid to kill someone

YES i did read the description and thats why i said it! Look above! Its a direct quote from the description!

1218321

I think the guy is saying that your note in the story description isn't needed. Bounty Hunters are paid to capture not kill. And most people know that.

Login or register to comment