• Published 22nd Jul 2012
  • 838 Views, 1 Comments

Fire's Short Stories - ThatGirlOnFire

  • ...
 1
 838

Prompt 11: Let's Have some Fun

Prompt: The mane six all wake up in Sugarcube Corner after a wild night. But everypony remembers last night differently.

"Whoooo!" Rarity swung her dress around her head as she danced on the tabletop. She distantly thought about Sweetie Belle, and wondered where she was for a minute before remembering she was having a sleepover at Sweet Apple Acres. It was a good thing Applejack was willing to stay home that night to watch them.
-----
"Ugh, my head!" Rarity rubbed her horn with the back of her hoof. Pinkie popped her head out from under the cabinets. "Morning, sleepyhead!" she said cheerfully. Rarity didn't respond, already lying down on the floor again.
Applejack wobbled to her feet. "Mornin', girls." "A-Applejack?" Rarity gasped. "But..but you were watching the Cutie Mark Crumpeters!" "Crusaders," Pinkie corrected. "Crusaders! Crumpeters! Whatever! But you were supervising them during their sleepover, weren't you?!" "Ah was." AJ said. "Then Ah decided Ah needed a night off, so I took them over to Dash's place."
"Oh, good." Rarity relaxed. Applejack winked at her. "You know, for such a dainty mare, y'all sure can hold your cider!" Rarity's jaw dropped. "What are you saying, Applejack?"
-------
"I loveya, AJ!" Rarity slurred. "Did I ever tellya apples are my very favorite fruit?" Applejack gently supported Rarity, trying to keep her from falling. "Whoa there, Nelly. Ah knew not to let you order that much cider."
"But-but I love you!"
Applejack sighed. It would be so easy to take advantage of her right now. She was torn. Go with it, and have a wonderful night with the mare she loved but risk losing her friendship, or do the ethical thing and take her home?
She did the only thing she could.
"Hey, Pinks! Bring me your best Scotch!"
-----
Rainbow Dash woke next. "Hey.." she said sleepily. "Rainbow?! But you were watching the Crumpeters!" Rarity wailed. "Crusaders," Pinkie corrected. "Same thing!" Rarity snapped. "Oh, yeah. I left them at Twilight's after Pinkie texted me about the jello shots. How long was I asleep, anyway?" Dash asked. "Not long! And we had tons of fun last night!" Pinkie said happily. "Huh?" Dash asked incredulously. "What did we do, Pinkie?" "Oh, you know!" Pinkie winked. "Remember? I was under the cabinets looking for more sprinkles!" "Sp-sprinkles?!" Dash looked dizzy. "Absolutely!" Pinkie cheered.
------
"Now I'm gonna show you what else sprinkles are for.." Dash said with a devilish grin. Pinkie beamed. "You have the bestest ideas, Dashie! I'm so glad you kissed me!"
Dash smirked. "Everyone loves the Dashster!"
-------
"Hi, girls!"
"TWILIGHT?!" everyone screamed. "What about the CRUMPETERS?!" Rarity shouted. "CRUSADERS." Pinkie corrected. "I DON'T REALLY CARE!"
"Oh, they're fine!" Twilight laughed. "I left them with Fluttershy. She always takes good care of them, don't worry."
Everyone sighed with relief.
-------
"This is (hic) so much FUN!" Twilight giggled. "I can't believe I never tried alcohol before! It's effects on the body are simply (hic) amazing!"
She looked around the room at all her friends. Pinkie and Dash were making out, and Rarity was throwing herself at Applejack, who didn't seem to mind very much. "Hmm, looks like physical interaction is a part of a true party experience..who should I try it with?" She looked around the room at all the ponies, most of whom were pumping their hooves in the air to the beat of the blaring music. Soon she heard a voice behind her. "The Great And Powerful Trixie did not expect to see Twilight Sparkle here." Trixie walked towards her, glaring. Twilight looked her over. "Want to (hic) make out?" she asked. Trixie considered. "Trixie says why not."
-----
Twilight thought about last night. "I..TRIXIE? That rotten, slimy little braggart? How could I?!"
As she cursed at herself, everything suddenly drew quiet when a small, yellow head was spotted peeking out from behind the couch. Dash leapt towards her and immediately began shaking her. "Wake-UP! Wake-UP!"
"The CRUMPETERS! We'll NEVER find them NOW!" Rarity began sobbing. "CRUSADERS!" Pinkie screamed.
"Mah sister!" AJ said to nopony in particular. Twilight continued cussing.
"Are y'all gonna stop that?"
Everyone turned to the stairs where three fillies we hopping down. Applejack was the first to respond. "Apple Bloom! Ah'm so glad y'all are alright!" She hugged her, before scolding, "But just what were y'all doin' at a party like this?"
"Fluttershy took us over here." Everyone glared at the now-awake yellow pegasus, who let out a small "meep!"
"No, not like that!" Scootaloo said impatiently. "We convinced her to." Sweetie Belle added. "You..WHAT?" Applejack yelled. "This kinda party's no place for young fillies!" Apple Bloom said quickly, "But AJ! We weren't AT the party!"
"What?!" Everyone asked. "We were watching Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake to get our foalsitting cutie marks!" Scootaloo said. "CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS FOALSITTERS!" they screeched in unison. "Stop! My head!" Rarity wailed.
Trixie crawled out from under the table. "Trixie is so glad she didn't have to watch those whining brats last night.." she said under her breath.

Comments ( 1 )
Zof

nice i like your stories:pinkiehappy::yay:

Login or register to comment