• Published 8th May 2018
  • 481 Views, 8 Comments

Black Forest: Entropy - Alfoals Trottenbauer



Sven, another employee of Black Forest, fights for survival in the collapsing facility.

  • ...
 8
 481

VIII - Void

A door colored pure black opened out from Sven's vision of black, and a white light shone from it. A stallion in a blue suit trotted to him. The splinters still floated centimeters from Sven's head.

"Well, it looks like I've come... Just in time. I've confiscated your weapons. I... find you've done an... Outstanding job. I would like to give you a choice... Either you can be put back into Black forest, where you will be killed by those spliners in front of you," The suited stallion said as he took a splinter and observed it delicately.

"Or... You can go into the portal and work for me. Choose... Quickly."

Sven walked into the rift, suddenly floating through time.

SUBJECT: SVEN HJALDR
STATUS: RE-EMPLOYED
ADDITIONAL NOTES: RESCUED BY G-PONY

Comments ( 6 )

Well, that's the end! I hope you'll enjoy reading this as I did writing it! :twilightsmile:

... how.... HOW DARR YOU BLACK MESA?!? WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BEAT YOU SINCE YOU WERE CREATED AND YOU SOMEHOW BEAT US!!?!! WHAT?!?

8911623
Learn your Half-Life and Portal Lore..... Portal takes place in the same universe as Half-life and black mesa..... Aperture Sciences was trying to beat Black Mesa in weapons developement but then the Black Mesa incident happened and well... you know the rest.. Portal 2 takes place theee days after the Seven Hours War.

8911643 Yeah, I know that. Your comment doesn't make sense in the fact that Black Mesa doesn't beat Aperture, and rather fails spectacularly.

8911655
They beat them to making better weapons.... but you are rigt about the Spectacular fail... COMBINE SHALL RULE THE MULTIVERSE!!!

Login or register to comment