• Published 30th Oct 2017
  • 1,059 Views, 10 Comments

Halo Zone - Rookie109



A Halo crossover that takes place within the MLP Fim Series

  • ...
3
 10
 1,059

Chapter 8: A New Beginning

(Three Years Later)

After three years living Equestria, life became much easier for the UNSC with the help of innovation and knowledge its smartest have managed. After adjusting to their Equestrian forms for months with the help of Princess Celestia's best teachers and flyers, teams of scientists created advantages for the earth ponies and pegasai making something capable of defending both the ground and sky since their old standard means of protection proved to be obsolete. Luckily the unicorns did not any improvements since they already have their magic and firepower, the scientist created mobile sentry packs for the earth ponies being the ground support along with the pegasai being the air support for their pelicans and cargo ships. Mini bases and outposts were established through farther regions to scan for complete visuals and resources on the planets surface in Equestria to maintain their supply and manufacturing with the UNSC taking steps little by little in making an efficient working colony. The mining outposts provided tremendous amounts of gems and minerals resulting in a greater working economy and manufacturing capability to improve their surroundings and technology, but along the way involved many set backs with the progress being ruined by dragons and other meddlesome creatures that lurked from the bad parts of Equestria, and in order to resolve further problems resulted in minor conflict to protect their outposts and bases. The UNSC kept their peace with the equestrians, but with the other creatures on the planet not handling their presence, the only thing the UNSC would not want to get into was a war with a whole new species that would risk everything they have worked tirelessly for, the future.

The UNSC still held on to their promise with the princess still remaining hidden and unnoticed by the rest of the outside world, the command center was perfectly hidden within the valley as their ship stood above lifeless and hidden with magic by outsiders, the Tycora's was still grounded while the power inside was still alive and useful. The command center was improved with a network of underground tunnels and built in generators for backup power in case of emergency, and for the valley around the command center became their fortress fortified with anti-air and infantry turrets around every corner of the perimeter in and out. It was hard for the UNSC to gain any contact with their own world having no clue what horrors their race was enduring from the new Covenants wrath, but it would be a fight that they would one day go back to and finish it, but where the UNSC are now was a whole new world with threats far beyond comprehension.

(UNSC Command Center, Day of Summer Sun Celebration)
Lee, Mike, Dale, Kent, and Glenn were waiting patiently by the corridor of the briefing room as their commander was preparing the team for their mission in the outside world once again, Erik was running late to the briefing as he made a shocking discovery looking at the date and time.

So much was going on in the command center as they showed feed from the picture of the moon three years ago and now, years earlier they detected a magical energy source coming from the moon like it did from the surface, it had a dark powerful presence remaining dormant for quite some time, and now it was emitting an even stronger presence, as if it was about to be set free. While the rumors were being spread about this latest development, Commander Clovis, one of the captains high ranking commanding officers exited the briefing room levitating a holo panal of the teams mission.

As Erik made it to the corridor of the briefing room, Commander Clovis came up to the group levitating to them the holo panel of their mission, it was going to be a covert operation into civilian territory, for the past decades since the promise of staying hidden from the outside world, they would secretly spy on the outside world to better understand what goes on outside their boundaries, and UNSC intelligence were not the only ones who made the discovery. The mission was to follow a suspect who knew way more about what little the UNSC learned about. Commander Clovis revealed to the team the suspect that they would be tracking down and where to start, she was a unicorn who lived in the capital city of Chanterlot and is the prized pupil of Princess Celestia. She had dark blue purple hair, her coat had the color of a pale orchid and had a cutie mark that symbolized a sparkle. Her name was Twilight Sparkle.

Author's Note:

I hope you guys enjoyed the story, the comic will be posting Edison on deviant art sooner than ever, and I might be redrawing one of the pages I've first worked on.

To end this off, I have some beautiful music for you listen to.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=61PKwZq1bNE

Comments ( 2 )

Excellent story keep up the good work and I give this story a 10 out of 20

Appreciate it

Login or register to comment